Quantcast New Hogwarts NES - Page 11 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 03-30-2016, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Ok

He hesitantly knocked on the door, immediately regretting it.
It was Leander who looked up at the light knock on the translucent glass of the compartment and recognized the boy on the other side-- Arthur, a boy in fifth year with himself and Brendan. A boy who shared a dorm with Brendan, actually.

Leander waved and gave a slight smile, motioning at him to come in. Arthur wasn't their friend, but he was nice enough-- and a good partner in potions, as Leander remembered from last year.
Old 03-30-2016, 12:18 AM

Quote:
I have to go, don't do to much without me
I've gotta sleep anyway
Old 03-30-2016, 08:21 AM

Rio yawned as he boarded the Hogwarts Express, but his eyes were alight. As sleepy as he was, this was the time of year he always waited for, and there was only a certain degree to which fatigue impacted him as he fluttered around compartments, searching.

He garnered a few looks directed at the small feline perched safely in his hair (mostly first years probably, but there were also some from those who were used to him, seeing as it was a new development). But the people turned away soon enough as they registered that a cat on someone's head wasn't actually all that interesting. He hummed to himself, walking by compartments and inconspicuously peering inside as he passed.

Rio made a sound of triumph as he found who he was looking for, and unceremoniously yanked the compartment door open, mildly startling the people present as he draped himself over the unfortunate souls with no prior warning.

"Is this seat taken," he said. His kitten mewed and crawled off his head into the seat.

(im sorry it kinda sucks,, believe me, i get progressively better writing my characters as the nes goes on. also sorry for the bad imagery, rio is now sprawled across everyone's laps and the peace has been destroyed c: i added the dialogue bc rio is a little sh*t)

Last edited by strawberry; 03-30-2016 at 08:25 AM.
Old 03-30-2016, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
It was Leander who looked up at the light knock on the translucent glass of the compartment and recognized the boy on the other side-- Arthur, a boy in fifth year with himself and Brendan. A boy who shared a dorm with Brendan, actually.

Leander waved and gave a slight smile, motioning at him to come in. Arthur wasn't their friend, but he was nice enough-- and a good partner in potions, as Leander remembered from last year.
Good morning (: I'm just gonna reply to this once first, sorry strawberry

He nodded his thanks and walked into the compartment. He sat down and opened his book, enjoying the minute of peace and quiet.
....and that was when the door slammed open. Great.
Old 03-30-2016, 10:15 AM

(are you gonna reply to mine as well? and also we should probably assume that arthur and rio already know each other as well bc they've been in the same house for 5 years lol)
Old 03-30-2016, 10:17 AM

Also a few quick facts about Arthur:
He doesn't really social very well so if you smile or wave at him he will most likely just nod to show acknowledgement or stare for a few seconds longer than usual. He doesn't mean to be impolite or rude, he's just not very good at reflect emotions

If you do something like hug him he will probably react in one of three ways. He will either: a.) shove you off and proceed to glare burning holes through your skull for the rest of the week (although that would most likely only happen if he has a crush on you since he's a bit of a tsundre (<---did I say that right? I (unfortunately) do not know much about anime and mostly just pick up scraps of knowledge from my friends)
B.) simply ignore you (sorry Rio!)
Or c.) act very confused as to why someone would want to physically touch something as 'worthless and pathetic' as him
Sorry I fail at everything
Old 03-30-2016, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
(are you gonna reply to mine as well? and also we should probably assume that arthur and rio already know each other as well bc they've been in the same house for 5 years lol)
Yep I'll reply right now
Old 03-30-2016, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Rio yawned as he boarded the Hogwarts Express, but his eyes were alight. As sleepy as he was, this was the time of year he always waited for, and there was only a certain degree to which fatigue impacted him as he fluttered around compartments, searching.

He garnered a few looks directed at the small feline perched safely in his hair (mostly first years probably, but there were also some from those who were used to him, seeing as it was a new development). But the people turned away soon enough as they registered that a cat on someone's head wasn't actually all that interesting. He hummed to himself, walking by compartments and inconspicuously peering inside as he passed.

Rio made a sound of triumph as he found who he was looking for, and unceremoniously yanked the compartment door open, mildly startling the people present as he draped himself over the unfortunate souls with no prior warning.

"Is this seat taken," he said. His kitten mewed and crawled off his head into the seat.

(im sorry it kinda sucks,, believe me, i get progressively better writing my characters as the nes goes on. also sorry for the bad imagery, rio is now sprawled across everyone's laps and the peace has been destroyed c: i added the dialogue bc rio is a little sh*t)
Arthur stared down at Rio, nearly smiling (Arthur kind of likes Rio's company although he would totally deny it) but stops right before it actually becomes a real smile. "Good morning Rio" he said in a flat, icy tone, nearly wincing himself when he realized how cold that had sounded. He really needed to work on social communication.
Old 03-30-2016, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Also a few quick facts about Arthur:
He doesn't really social very well so if you smile or wave at him he will most likely just nod to show acknowledgement or stare for a few seconds longer than usual. He doesn't mean to be impolite or rude, he's just not very good at reflect emotions

If you do something like hug him he will probably react in one of three ways. He will either: a.) shove you off and proceed to glare burning holes through your skull for the rest of the week (although that would most likely only happen if he has a crush on you since he's a bit of a tsundre (<---did I say that right? I (unfortunately) do not know much about anime and mostly just pick up scraps of knowledge from my friends)
B.) simply ignore you (sorry Rio!)
Or c.) act very confused as to why someone would want to physically touch something as 'worthless and pathetic' as him
Sorry I fail at everything
arthur is me with the emotions haha

yayyy tsundere characters~~~~ rio will have fun with him hehehe
aww /hugs arthur and gives him plushie/
Old 03-30-2016, 10:28 AM

Quote:
arthur is me with the emotions haha

yayyy tsundere characters~~~~ rio will have fun with him hehehe
aww /hugs arthur and gives him plushie/
Yes XD
But in order for tsundre we would first need an actual crush.
Oh well. Rio is amazing and when I read your first post I'm just like fangirling because he's so amazing

Tags
ena loves pain, ena was here, harry potter, hazel will do this later, jill loves pain as well, luna was here, my mango was here, pain :), pain trio, pls revive, revival ftw, rio is gr8, sravani also loves pain