Quantcast New Hogwarts NES - Page 72 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 04-17-2016, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
"Tomorrow morning, an hour before class starts." Laia told him. "Any other questions? If not, I'll see you there."
"N-no," Blythe said. "Thank you. I'll be there tomorrow morning." He nodded at Laia and the other members of the team and then quickly scurried off to find some of his friends.
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 04-17-2016, 12:12 PM

Laia watched the kid run off quickly- she would have to see how he did tomorrow at tryouts. That said, she would also have to find her friend- Cystenian was probably getting impatient.
Standing up and brushing the raindrops off her robes, she waved goodbye to the remaining members of the group of Quidditch players, and glanced around for the familiar figure. Finally, she spotted him, and strode to him.
"Nice weather we're having." She remarked, somewhat flatly. It was just her thing, she guessed. She didn't really use emotions in her voice a lot, even with her best friend.

(I'm gonna overuse "friend" when she's thinking about cys it's gonna b great)
Old 04-17-2016, 12:13 PM

Sees Blythe. "Hey Blythe!" Lizzy said, smiling at him. "Did you find out what you needed to know about quiditch tryouts?"
Old 04-17-2016, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Sees Blythe. "Hey Blythe!" Lizzy said, smiling at him. "Did you find out what you needed to know about quiditch tryouts?"
"Hello, Izzy," he said, flashing her a brief smile. "I did, and I'm going to try out tomorrow morning." He was quite nervous about the prospect of tryouts, though he refrained from voicing this-- he was only a second year, barely eligible for the team, and with only one spot available for the chaser position, Blythe knew the competition would be tough.
they'd lead me to y o u

Last edited by SilverMoon; 04-20-2016 at 12:51 PM.
Old 04-17-2016, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
Laia watched the kid run off quickly- she would have to see how he did tomorrow at tryouts. That said, she would also have to find her friend- Cystenian was probably getting impatient.
Standing up and brushing the raindrops off her robes, she waved goodbye to the remaining members of the group of Quidditch players, and glanced around for the familiar figure. Finally, she spotted him, and strode to him.
"Nice weather we're having." She remarked, somewhat flatly. It was just her thing, she guessed. She didn't really use emotions in her voice a lot, even with her best friend.

(I'm gonna overuse "friend" when she's thinking about cys it's gonna b great)
"Positively delightful," Cystenian replied in greeting, matching her flat tone.
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 04-17-2016, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
"Hello, Lizzy," he said, flashing her a brief smile. "I did, and I'm going to try out tomorrow morning." He was quite nervous about the prospect of tryouts, though he refrained from voicing this-- he was only a second year, barely eligible for the team, and with only one spot available for the chaser position, Blythe knew the competition would be tough.
"I'm sure you'll do great. Your really good at quiditch, they'll pick you for sure." Izzy didn't usually do optimism but she was working on being a little less pessimistic. "I wish I could watch. You'll have to tell me all about it."
Old 04-17-2016, 12:22 PM

"Let's get out of here. What do you have next period?" She replies. Laia tries to remember her schedule- was it herbology? Ugh, she hated herbology- it was, with the exception of History of Magic, which was probably everyone's least favorite class- her least favorite class.
Laia didn't even know why she took History- maybe it was just because she knew that her parents would've wanted that. And while Laia generally tries to live up to her parents' would-be expectations, that definitely doesn't mean she hasn't done and isn't willing to skip a class here and there.
Plus, not many things beat hanging out with her annoyingly tall friend, she considered. Her mind made- if Cystenian had free period next, she would skip herbology- shot turned to face him.
Well, it wasn't exactly face- it was more like staring at his shoulders, even when she was drawing herself to full height.

(Idk how tall Cystenian is ahaha but Laia is canonically TINY she is barely 4"8 and Rijul is JUST taller than her which irritates her to no end so ahaha)
(Also I'm pretending it's a Tuesday, I'm going off Brendan's sched.)

Last edited by HannahChen2009; 04-18-2016 at 06:46 AM.
Old 04-17-2016, 12:25 PM

Rijul smiled, nudging Izzy on the shoulder, while waving in greeting to Blythe as he strode up to the two.
"Who's to say we can't, Izzy?" He beamed. "I'll probably go watch anyways, since Laia'll be there and I don't have anything else to do. I mean, if she's not-" Rijul lowered is voice, glancing around "-always flirting with that Ravenclaw sixth year. Izzy, you know him?"
Old 04-17-2016, 12:31 PM

"Not personally but I've seen him around a few times. I guess I probably could go watch if I finished my notes tonight..... What time will the tryouts be at?" She said, mentally rearranging her planned out study schedule to make room for the tryouts.
Old 04-17-2016, 12:35 PM

Rijul shrugged.
"Well, Laia SAID it was a hour before first period," he smiled. "But knowing her, she doesn't really like changes. She'll definitely keep everyone, just look for a new keeper and chaser. Which means she'll get things over with as soon as possible. Word of advice, Blythe, get there as early as possible." Rijul glanced towards the general direction of the great hall.

Tags
ena loves pain, ena was here, harry potter, hazel will do this later, jill loves pain as well, luna was here, my mango was here, pain :), pain trio, pls revive, revival ftw, rio is gr8, sravani also loves pain