Quantcast New Hogwarts NES - Page 76 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 04-17-2016, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Yeah I think so. Should we skip through class or just have them talk or something?
maybe just talk or something, let's assume lunch isn't over yet but everyone cleared out early bc of the prank
Old 04-17-2016, 05:14 PM

Ok but I have to go might come back soon
Old 04-17-2016, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
maybe just talk or something, let's assume lunch isn't over yet but everyone cleared out early bc of the prank
Ok... Arthur kind of already left tho....
But I can delete that if you wabt
Old 04-17-2016, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Ok... Arthur kind of already left tho....
But I can delete that if you wabt
idek you can write ill go w whatever
Old 04-17-2016, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
idek you can write ill go w whatever
Okay.......
Arthur walked out of the great hall, brushing a few strands of wet hair out of his face. Lunch wasn't quite over yet so he should have time to go change into dry robes.
He walked down into the slytherin common room and into their dorm, passing a few other boys who had been changing their robes. He hoped Rio would finish his lunch soon or else he'd have to spend the rest of the day in wet robes. He seemed to be worrying about Rio a lot lately, wonder why.....
Old 04-17-2016, 10:48 PM

I can do something else if you want
Old 04-17-2016, 11:41 PM

Brendan walked back to the Slytherin common room to change, humming cheerfully and mildly passive-aggressively in case they ran into Daelan.

But Daelan wasn't the one they ran into; instead, they collided with-- the second year that had asked about Quidditch earlier, heading in the direction of the Slytherin dorms from another corridor.

"I'm sorry!" the kid exclaimed, immediately stepping back out of their personal space. "O-oh, you're... a chaser from the Quidditch team, right? Brendan Carey?"

Brendan supposed they should apologize in return, but they didn't. "Yeah," they said, mildly surprised that an underclassman had remembered and recognized them, especially by name. But it was probably because the kid appeared to be into Quidditch-- if he remembered Brendan's name, was it because of their position on the team? That seemed reasonable-- the kid had probably watched all of last season's matches, and remembered their name because they were a chaser and that was the position they wanted to try out for. "You're trying out tomorrow," they returned. "What's your name?"

"I'm-- Blythe," the kid said, cheeks reddening slightly.

Brendan nodded in acknowledgement and said the password as the two reached the entrance to the Slytherin common rooms and dormitory.

As the two stepped inside, Brendan said, "I'm looking forward to tryouts tomorrow. Good luck," and disappeared down the hallway toward the fifth year male dorms.

"N-nice to meet you!" Blythe called after them as they stopped at the second year dorms.

Blythe changed quickly, and hurried back to the spot where he was to meet up with his friends.

Brendan, meanwhile, did a quick sweep of the dorm room just to make sure Daelan wasn't stupid enough to return here, then made a beeline for the bathroom mirror to check up on their hair. Brendan quite enjoyed rain, but didn't particularly like being wet, especially on a day when they had already woken up in a poor mood and hadn't eaten much at all and frankly, still weren't in the best mood.
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 04-18-2016, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
"Let's get out of here. What do you have next period?" She replies. Laia tries to remember her schedule- was it herbology? Ugh, she hated herbology- it was, with the exception of History of Magic, which was probably everyone's least favorite class- her least favorite class.
Laia didn't even know why she took History- maybe it was just because she knew that her parents would've wanted that. And while Laia generally tries to live up to her parents' would-be expectations, that definitely doesn't mean she hasn't done and isn't willing to skip a class here and there.
Plus, not many things beat hanging out with her annoyingly tall friend, she considered. Her mind made- if Cystenian had free period next, she would skip herbology- shot turned to face him.
Well, it wasn't exactly face- it was more like staring at his shoulders, even when she was drawing herself to full height.

(Idk how tall Cystenian is ahaha but Laia is canonically TINY she is barely 4"8 and Rijul is JUST taller than her which irritates her to no end so ahaha)
(Also I'm pretending it's a Tuesday, I'm going off Brendan's sched.)
Edit and bump for Ena.
Old 04-18-2016, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
Edit and bump for Ena.
lmao cystenian is like a foot taller
I'll post in a little bit
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 04-18-2016, 10:50 AM

("Plus, not many things beat hanging out with her annoyingly tall friend" same)

"I'm free," Cystenian replied, quickly discerning her reason for asking. "You want to skip class, I suppose."
they'd lead me to y o u

Tags
ena loves pain, ena was here, harry potter, hazel will do this later, jill loves pain as well, luna was here, my mango was here, pain :), pain trio, pls revive, revival ftw, rio is gr8, sravani also loves pain