Quantcast New Hogwarts NES - Page 77 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 04-18-2016, 11:02 AM

Laia smirked, eyeing him sideways.
"You know me so well," she replied, letting a drawl slip into her voice. "Where do you want to go?"
She stuck her hands in her robes, as soggy as they were, and found her wand. Technically she could dry off her clothes here- it would be a lot more comfortable for sure, but she wasn't sure about the EXACT spell.
Laia paused at the childish thought- she knew that she was either going to have to give Cys the satisfaction of knowing more than she did, stay uncomfortably soggy, or have Cys miraculously guess what she was thinking before she could voice her thoughts.
Neither option seemed particularly pleasing at the moment.
Old 04-18-2016, 08:04 PM

I just realized that I made a gryffindor named Charlie but haven't written anything for him DX
Well, here goes nothing:
Charlie walked out of his common room, thankful to finally be in dry robes. He went towards his class, deciding that he would just hang out there for the remainder of lunch instead of looking for his friends. But on his way to class he accidentally walked into someone, knocking them to the ground.
"Oh, I'm so sorry! Are you o-" he froze mid sentence when he saw the emerald eyes staring up at him. "A-Arthur?"
"Do I know you?" Arthur replied coldly, not seeming to recognize the younger boy (he was really only a few months younger).
"Er, yeah. I'm Charlie, Charlie Merith. We used to be friends, remember?" He said, not sure if he would remember since it was several years ago.
"Oh." Charlie's once best friend (and used to be crush) stood up, dusting off his robes before coming to stand right in front of him. He looked up at him, clearly frustrated by the new height difference. "You got tall -_-"
Charlie grinned. "Heh, yep. I'm not short anymore." He said, his grin growing wider when Arthur had to stand on tiptoe to be able to look him in the eye.
"Stop grinning idiot. It's not that funny." Arthur said, glaring at him (which only made Charlie grin more). "Oh it totally is that funny." Charlie replied, not taking any offense (he knew by now that the 'idiot' he had thrown in just meant that he was secretly pleased to see him. "Well um should we get to class? I'm pretty sure Gryffindors and Slytherins have the same class next." Arthur nodded and started walking away, not bothering to wait for him. Charlie rolled his eyes and ran to catch up. He had a feeling that this was going to be a good year.

Also can Charlie be gryffindor keeper? Like, if he tries out this year and makes the team
Old 04-18-2016, 09:01 PM

Izzy waited for her friends. She leaned against the wall, watching people walk by. Most of them were smiling and laughing and seeming to get along well but only two really caught her eye. they appeared to be fifth years. One was talking nonstop and gesturing wildly with his hands and the other was listening politely although he looked like he was trying to think of a plan to escape (probably because he was constantly having to duck and dodge to avoid being hit by the other boy). Lizzy couldn't help but feel amused, especially when she recognized the two as Charlie (a Gryffindor) and Arthur (a slytherin). What a strange pair.....
Old 04-18-2016, 09:15 PM

"Hey," Rijul strolled up, slightly breathless, with a corner of his robes snagged in his pants, although he didn't seem to notice. "Looks like I'm not the first one back, even though unless tried to hurry." He cocked his head, smiling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Izzy waited for her friends. She leaned against the wall, watching people walk by. Most of them were smiling and laughing and seeming to get along well but only two really caught her eye. they appeared to be fifth years. One was talking nonstop and gesturing wildly with his hands and the other was listening politely although he looked like he was trying to think of a plan to escape (probably because he was constantly having to duck and dodge to avoid being hit by the other boy). Lizzy couldn't help but feel amused, especially when she recognized the two as Charlie (a Gryffindor) and Arthur (a slytherin). What a strange pair.....
(Lmao the first thing autocorrect tries to change the name Izzy to is Izaya)

"Izzy," Blythe greeted lightly as he walked up to her. "The others aren't back yet?"

(Tbh I don't even kno all of the smol squad kids yet?)
they'd lead me to y o u

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
"Hey," Rijul strolled up, slightly breathless, with a corner of his robes snagged in his pants, although he didn't seem to notice. "Looks like I'm not the first one back, even though unless tried to hurry." He cocked his head, smiling.
lol sorry we posted at the same time
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 04-18-2016, 09:18 PM

Izzy smiled. "Yep. Guess I'm just faster than you turtle." She teased before catching sight of his robes. "Um Rijul, I think you forgot to pull your robes down all the way..."
Old 04-18-2016, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
(Lmao the first thing autocorrect tries to change the name Izzy to is Izaya)

"Izzy," Blythe greeted lightly as he walked up to her. "The others aren't back yet?"

(Tbh I don't even kno all of the smol squad kids yet?)
Yay more people :D it's sad that this is what I look forward to everyday after school XD
"Hello Blythe. And no, no one but Rijul."

I replied to the other one first because it showed up before yours, sorry
Old 04-18-2016, 10:37 PM

Arthur sat down (uhhhhh what class is this????) and Charlie sat next to him. "Oh, uh is it ok if I sit here?" He asked, glancing at Arthur nervously. Arthur shrugged and got out his notebook, starting to sketch something. Charlie decided to take that as a yes and didn't move from his position on Arthur's right side (the seat on his left stayed empty, nobody seemed to want to sit by him (like usual)).
Charlie got out his supplies for the class and started talking to a pretty Gryffindor girl behind him but Arthur didn't pay any attention to their conversation. Rio hadn't come in yet and he was worried that he would be late. Honestly, if he was late just because he wanted to fix his hair or something.....
Old 04-18-2016, 11:54 PM

(I went with Tuesday/herbology haha)

Tags
ena loves pain, ena was here, harry potter, hazel will do this later, jill loves pain as well, luna was here, my mango was here, pain :), pain trio, pls revive, revival ftw, rio is gr8, sravani also loves pain