Quantcast New Hogwarts NES - Page 83 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 04-19-2016, 09:57 PM

......guys? I'm sorry for being pushy but it says your on so are you going to reply or.....?
Also sparklez we also made a thread for roleplaying as your characters (stories, NES's, imagined, etc) if you want to join that too :)
Old 04-20-2016, 11:26 AM

Rijul raised his eyebrows, curious, over Blythe's answer, but nodded, refraining from pushing far. Though Blythe had been his best friend for a year now- (after all, Izzy could be a bit talkative sometimes- while Rijul didn't mind this, he was, because of Laia, much more used to quietness and brooding. Plus, Izzy was a girl-) Rijul still found him wondering about many parts of Blythe's life. His attitude towards speaking about his personal life and family was pretty clear to Rijul, however.
He smiled at Izzy and Blythe as they asked him the same question in return.
"Nothing much," he said, thinking back to the summer. There really had been nothing particularly noteworthy- Laia had been out most of the time, and while she never said and Rijul had never asked, he had a good guess.
"Mostly I just stayed at home and read, tried to pass the time. Life without Hogwarts has never been this awfully boring." He laughed. "You?"

Last edited by HannahChen2009; 04-20-2016 at 11:30 AM.
Old 04-20-2016, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
Laia smirked, eyeing him sideways.
"You know me so well," she replied, letting a drawl slip into her voice. "Where do you want to go?"
She stuck her hands in her robes, as soggy as they were, and found her wand. Technically she could dry off her clothes here- it would be a lot more comfortable for sure, but she wasn't sure about the EXACT spell.
Laia paused at the childish thought- she knew that she was either going to have to give Cys the satisfaction of knowing more than she did, stay uncomfortably soggy, or have Cys miraculously guess what she was thinking before she could voice her thoughts.
Neither option seemed particularly pleasing at the moment.
B U MP for Ena bc this dork hasn't replied yet :^)
Also do the slytherin tryouts count as major events? Should we post phone it until Luna gets back? Say it's raining tmr? Idk
Old 04-20-2016, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Also do the slytherin tryouts count as major events? Should we post phone it until Luna gets back? Say it's raining tmr? Idk
I will reply now
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 04-20-2016, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Laia smirked, eyeing him sideways.
"You know me so well," she replied, letting a drawl slip into her voice. "Where do you want to go?"
She stuck her hands in her robes, as soggy as they were, and found her wand. Technically she could dry off her clothes here- it would be a lot more comfortable for sure, but she wasn't sure about the EXACT spell.
Laia paused at the childish thought- she knew that she was either going to have to give Cys the satisfaction of knowing more than she did, stay uncomfortably soggy, or have Cys miraculously guess what she was thinking before she could voice her thoughts.
Neither option seemed particularly pleasing at the moment.
"Hmm, library?" he suggested. "Or we could go sit out by the lake. Surely the weather is more favorable out there," he said dryly.
Cystenian stared at his wet robes in distaste, unsure whether there was any spell which would dry them. The perpetrator of the 'prank' had enchanted their storm in some manner to prevent shielding from the rain and easy drying. However, it was possible that there was a NEWT-level charm that he could use to 'override' the magic which prevented him from drying himself with magic. However, he couldn't quite remember the incantation, and it was a somewhat delicate process from what he remembered reading... he continued to think on this, attempting to remember the proper spell.
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 04-20-2016, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Ummmm I don't really know if that counts either. Not much is likely to happen since we already know who makes it onto the team but..... Idk. Whatever you guys feel should happen
Old 04-20-2016, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Rijul raised his eyebrows, curious, over Blythe's answer, but nodded, refraining from pushing far. Though Blythe had been his best friend for a year now- (after all, Izzy could be a bit talkative sometimes- while Rijul didn't mind this, he was, because of Laia, much more used to quietness and brooding. Plus, Izzy was a girl-) Rijul still found him wondering about many parts of Blythe's life. His attitude towards speaking about his personal life and family was pretty clear to Rijul, however.
He smiled at Izzy and Blythe as they asked him the same question in return.
"Nothing much," he said, thinking back to the summer. There really had been nothing particularly noteworthy- Laia had been out most of the time, and while she never said and Rijul had never asked, he had a good guess.
"Mostly I just stayed at home and read, tried to pass the time. Life without Hogwarts has never been this awfully boring." He laughed. "You?"
"Well I spent half of it with mum and the other with my dad. When I was with mum all I did was study." Laughs, a little bitter. All she cares about is me being her perfect, obedient little ravenclaw girl. Destined to follow the well planned path that she's laid out for me. Izzy thought, glaring at the ground slightly. "And when I was with dad.... Well, you know, he's nice and everything but he thinks I'm this little ray of sunshine who loves pink and is so fragile that if the wind blows the wrong way I might break. So basically I spent my summer stuck either in a plain, boring room reading or a pink, girly room. Reading." Izzy said, letting out a bored sigh. At least she was here at hogwarts with her friends. That was certainly better than reading all day and acting like a shy little angel all the time. "So what do you guys want to do?"
Old 04-20-2016, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Also do the slytherin tryouts count as major events? Should we postpone it until Luna gets back? Say it's raining tmr? Idk
I would say it's probably not necessary bc daelan is already guaranteed a spot on the team so I think we can do the tryouts scene without really using him but saying he's there?
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 04-20-2016, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
I would say it's probably not necessary bc daelan is already guaranteed a spot on the team so I think we can do the tryouts scene without really using him but saying he's there?
Yeah probably. So should we skip to tomorrow? Or just like, after classes so that they're in the common room? Idk
Old 04-22-2016, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Yeah probably. So should we skip to tomorrow? Or just like, after classes so that they're in the common room? Idk
maybe instead of skipping to tomorrow we can write more smols bc they still have free period??

Tags
ena loves pain, ena was here, harry potter, hazel will do this later, jill loves pain as well, luna was here, my mango was here, pain :), pain trio, pls revive, revival ftw, rio is gr8, sravani also loves pain