Quantcast New Hogwarts NES - Page 86 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 04-26-2016, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
"You're a dancer?" Blythe inquired timidly, curious but not wanting to barge in. "What sort of dance do you do?"
"Ah..." Fay looked away shyly. "...Contemporary pole dance." At least, they were aspiring to. Aerial pole was just so liberating, and it was the closest they could come to flying without being too high off the ground.

(btw fay is only shy bc talking abt themselves, they actually have no shame in the dance form. fay is an innocent bby after all (for now. just wait till 4th year or so when they laugh at all the innuendos lmao))
Old 04-26-2016, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
"Ah..." Fay looked away shyly. "...Contemporary pole dance." At least, they were aspiring to. Aerial pole was just so liberating, and it was the closest they could come to flying without being too high off the ground.

(btw fay is only shy bc talking abt themselves, they actually have no shame in the dance form. fay is an innocent bby after all (for now. just wait till 4th year or so when they laugh at all the innuendos lmao))
(agh im still not over that dance video u showed me it was so beautiful)

Blythe blinked. "Wow, that takes a lot of talent, doesn't it? W-well, I suppose a-all dancing and other a-art forms do, b-but still-- t-that's quite impressive."

(but srsly tho contemporary pole dance is #acethetic)
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 04-26-2016, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
(agh im still not over that dance video u showed me it was so beautiful)

Blythe blinked. "Wow, that takes a lot of talent, doesn't it? W-well, I suppose a-all dancing and other a-art forms do, b-but still-- t-that's quite impressive."

(but srsly tho contemporary pole dance is #acethetic)
(ikr eliana girard is a++ flawless)

Fay stared at Blythe for a moment before smiling wide, eyes sparkling even more if possible. "T-Thank you so much!" Fay exclaimed. "I'm...I'm not that great at it yet but I've been practicing! I...I don't think there's any way to practice here though." Fay stopped talking, feeling as though they had said too much.

(yaaas)
Old 04-26-2016, 08:07 PM

Izzy glanced up from her book for a moment and smiled when she saw how passionate Fay was about their dancing. She loved Seeing her friends happy. "Hey Fay do you mind me asking if your muggle born or not?"
Old 04-27-2016, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Izzy glanced up from her book for a moment and smiled when she saw how passionate Fay was about their dancing. She loved Seeing her friends happy. "Hey Fay do you mind me asking if your muggle born or not?"
Fay was caught somewhat off-guard at the sudden change of topic, but registered the question more quickly than what Rijul had asked them. "Y-Yes, I'm muggleborn," they said softly. "Why?"
Old 04-27-2016, 09:15 AM

"Maybe because contemporary pole dancing isn't really a wizard thing," Rijul smiled, shrugging. "I've heard myths about the room of requirement, though. If we could locate it, maybe you'd have somewhere to practice." He smiled warmly.
To be honest, Rijul was quite taken aback by Fay's admitting to liking pole dancing- however, the questions from Blythe and Izzy gave him more than enough time to recover, and he put on a brilliant smile.
"I mean, pole dancing could totally work! Imagine how much fun we'd have! You could totally teach us- not that Blythe would be any interested in it or anything, but I've always wanted to give dancing a try, although not necessarily pole dancing, but all forms of dancing is art and I've always wanted to-" The boy paused mid-ramble, casting his friends anembarrassed look.
"I did it again, didn't I?" He laughed nervously, running a hand through his black hair, blushing.
Old 04-27-2016, 10:15 AM

"Yes, you did. But it's fine. And your right" izzy's eyes sparkled at the idea of finding the room of requirement. "It would be amazing to find the room. And honestly, any knowledge is interesting to me so if be happy to give dancing a try." And Izzy couldn't even imagine the kinds of books the room might have if she asked it the right thing. It would be such a wonderful experience
Old 04-27-2016, 10:40 AM

Fay tilted their head slightly. "W-What is the Room of Requirement, exactly?" They maybe caught the gist of it but it still confused them.
Old 04-27-2016, 10:44 AM

"It's this amazing magical room hidden somewhere in hogwarts that, when you use it correctly, can turn into any sort of room you want (as long as no ones inside). I've always wanted to find it ever since my brother told me about its existence." Izzy said with wide, eager eyes. "It could provide what you need for pole dancing and more."
Old 04-27-2016, 10:50 AM

"Wow," Fay said, amazed. To think that such a room existed, that would fulfill anyone's needs, was almost unthinkable. This school really was incredible. "Do you know where it's hidden?"

They immediately flushed after having uttered the question. "H-ah, if you did then it wouldn't be hidden, s-silly me."

Tags
ena loves pain, ena was here, harry potter, hazel will do this later, jill loves pain as well, luna was here, my mango was here, pain :), pain trio, pls revive, revival ftw, rio is gr8, sravani also loves pain