Quantcast New Hogwarts NES - Page 88 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 04-30-2016, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
nuuuu don't!! you can totally make another smol luna!! you can join the smol squad as someone fay knew from before she came to hogwarts or something!
we don't really need more smols, though...
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 05-03-2016, 06:57 AM

*runs away from responsibilities*
Ill be back once my exams are over B)
Old 05-04-2016, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
*runs away from responsibilities*
Ill be back once my exams are over B)
lolol same this seems to be exams/ap/eoc time
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 05-07-2016, 10:44 PM

So... Are we still doing this? There's really nothing I can do right now but I want to make sure that this doesn't die
Old 05-07-2016, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
So... Are we still doing this? There's really nothing I can do right now but I want to make sure that this doesn't die
we totally are, it's just still exam season so there's only so much we can do atm tbh~ I would totally never abandon this tho (leandan and blythe are mY BABIES I WOULD N E V E R)
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 05-07-2016, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Izzy grinned. "No but I'm sure we can find it." Izzy's eyes sparkled once more when she thought of all the hours she would spend in the library researching this. "This is going to be great (:"
(I'm not committing to being able to write things that are long and well thought out but here's a little something.)

"It does sound quite interesting," Blythe agreed quietly, wondering if his 'parents' knew of this place. "S-so, how do you propose we find it and figure out-- figure out how it works?" He had a few ideas-- there were a few different methods that popped into his head immediately, but it was always good to see if someone else had thought of something better or more efficient.
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 05-07-2016, 10:58 PM

Okay (: and yes I'm not allowed on any other social media (I know, it kinda sucks) so this is like.... My entire internet life right here. So sorry if I check this every hour XD DX
Old 05-07-2016, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
(I'm not committing to being able to write things that are long and well thought out but here's a little something.)

"It does sound quite interesting," Blythe agreed quietly, wondering if his 'parents' knew of this place. "S-so, how do you propose we find it and figure out-- figure out how it works?" He had a few ideas-- there were a few different methods that popped into his head immediately, but it was always good to see if someone else had thought of something better or more efficient.
Ok (:
Izzy grinned. "Well we could always sends an owl to any former students who might have knowledge of it, in fact I might know a few people who can help. And there's an entire library here, there's gotta be something in one of those books. Plus I can always get my mum to send me related books, she's always telling me to study more. Even though I already spend most of my buried in a book." Izzy said. She had already made a list of all the books and articles they might need in her head and was mentally scanning her shelves of information she had stored away while reading in the school's dusty old library (she loved that place, it was like a second home to her. "Any other ideas?"
Old 05-08-2016, 08:54 AM

Rijul laughed (and immediately felt guilty. Why did Rijul feel guilty? Second hand guiltiness from Jill yo). "Well, I don't think Laia and I can be of any help there. I've only heard stories about the room of requirement, but I've never actually been inside it."
Old 05-08-2016, 10:47 AM

(guiltiness ftw lmao)

Fay was still incredibly excited about the prospect of a room that was essentially anything you wanted it to be. "Well I-I think it's good that none of us knows where it is," they piped up tentatively. Then the others looked at them, and Fay hurried to elaborate, "I mean! Looking for it could be half the fun, r-right?"

Tags
ena loves pain, ena was here, harry potter, hazel will do this later, jill loves pain as well, luna was here, my mango was here, pain :), pain trio, pls revive, revival ftw, rio is gr8, sravani also loves pain