Quantcast Book reviewers/editors wanted - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Story Ideas
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2014, 05:16 PM

Default Book reviewers/editors wanted

Hey guys,

I'm working on a new book which I shall hopefully publish next summer, and I really would like someone to take a look at it.

Its working title is Doubt Thou, and it's a futuristic retelling of Shakespeare's Hamlet, taking place in thirtieth century north america, which is divided into twenty separately ruled marches (ruled by marquesses and marchionesses). Humans, especially rich ones or royalty, have the option to be upgraded into automatons, improving their brain function, making them basically immortal, and also transforming their physical appearance into something more "desirable". I am working really hard on this and I will post a few chapters on kidpub, but I would love to have some people get in contact with me via email and help me out with the reviewing and editing process as I go along.

Thanks,

Esther

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 07-29-2014, 05:19 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
Hey guys,

I'm working on a new book which I shall hopefully publish next summer, and I really would like someone to take a look at it.

Its working title is Doubt Thou, and it's a futuristic retelling of Shakespeare's Hamlet, taking place in thirtieth century north america, which is divided into twenty separately ruled marches (ruled by marquesses and marchionesses). Humans, especially rich ones or royalty, have the option to be upgraded into automatons, improving their brain function, making them basically immortal, and also transforming their physical appearance into something more "desirable". I am working really hard on this and I will post a few chapters on kidpub, but I would love to have some people get in contact with me via email and help me out with the reviewing and editing process as I go along.

Thanks,

Esther
I would absolutely love to. c: That idea sounds fabulous (Hamlet <333 I've read that at least seven times), and I'd love to read any of your writing. My email address is nikkilev11@hotmail.com email me whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. c:
Old 07-29-2014, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphiremoon View Post
I would absolutely love to. c: That idea sounds fabulous (Hamlet <333 I've read that at least seven times), and I'd love to read any of your writing. My email address is nikkilev11@hotmail.com email me whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. c:

asdfjkl; yes someone else has read hamlet

I'll email you sometime today

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 07-29-2014, 05:37 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

Quote:
asdfjkl; yes someone else has read hamlet

I'll email you sometime today
(*whispers*) I slept with it under my pillow the night I finished it and cried ;-; (*hugs Rosencrantz and sobs*) Have you read Julius Caesar? That's my second favourite by him, but Macbeth and The Tempest were great, too.

Great! c: I read the bit you posted on the NSP, and 'twas fantastic.
Old 07-29-2014, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Hey guys,

Thanks,

Esther
My contact tab is currently open!
Be warned, though. I'm a bit of a grammar nazi at times and will excessively CC your story.
Old 07-29-2014, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
My contact tab is currently open!
Be warned, though. I'm a bit of a grammar nazi at times and will excessively CC your story.

That's fine, I am also a grammar nazi.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 07-30-2014, 08:24 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Jesse

I'm too dumb to read Hamlet

(p.s. I could help too, my email is huhjesse@gmail.com)

Last edited by Jesse; 07-30-2014 at 03:33 PM.