Quantcast Showerthoughts - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2016, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by july3girl View Post
ok so i have this weird thought that one day everyone will be dead except for one person and they'll use their last minutes of life to go onto the wb and on the last-person-to-post-wins thread and they'll just comment "i win" and then die.
*slow clapping* that's funny. Though honestly I'd use my last minutes to look at pictures and have nostalgia (*cough* after I went on that thread *cough*)
That would be sort of depressing though. Being the last person to die? Fairly certain I'd go insane if I was all alone. Not that it matters
Old 11-28-2016, 09:33 PM

I often wonder if people found something on my track when the comment on more than one of the same pieces that I have and after I commented.
But then I remember other people probably aren't stalkers like me lol
Old 11-28-2016, 09:35 PM

everytime i don't have human contact for a long time i think that it's the rapture and everyone's gone.
but the other day i was in kroger or something and i walked out of the bathroom and there was literally NO ONE FOR multiple isles and i was just walking really fast and i was positive it was the rapture until i saw someone and was like, "oh,"
Old 11-28-2016, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by otaku View Post
Oml devious
I think stuff like this all the time in school tho
Like what do you think happens to old textbooks? It doesn't seem logical to just throw them away but they don't seem recyclable?
Also like do you think the lunch ladies gossip about the students? /personally I've been in the lunch line like twice so/
Bro now I'm thinking about that too :T and you're lucky, I haven't been in a lunch line in years because I'm gluten and lactose intolerant so I would pretty much just ending vegetables
Old 11-28-2016, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Bro now I'm thinking about that too :T and you're lucky, I haven't been in a lunch line in years because I'm gluten and lactose intolerant so I would pretty much just ending vegetables
Ahahah...
I was homeschooled 'til ninth grade and I've always packed lunch. My parents don't want me to be poisoned, y'know? :x I'm probably going to inherit both of these things later on /thanks dad -.-/ but for now I just have an anaphylactic peanut allergy.
Old 11-28-2016, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
everytime i don't have human contact for a long time i think that it's the rapture and everyone's gone.
but the other day i was in kroger or something and i walked out of the bathroom and there was literally NO ONE FOR multiple isles and i was just walking really fast and i was positive it was the rapture until i saw someone and was like, "oh,"
I always wonder if everyone just died because sometimes my family will be out and then no one texts me and I'm like .-. Where'd they go?
Old 11-28-2016, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Ahahah...
I was homeschooled 'til ninth grade and I've always packed lunch. My parents don't want me to be poisoned, y'know? :x I'm probably going to inherit both of these things later on /thanks dad -.-/ but for now I just have an anaphylactic peanut allergy.
Seriously? You're lucky, I wish I was allergic to peanuts, then I'd have an excuse for not eating nutty foods (I hate nuts) but instead i got allergic to gluten when I was nine, dairy when I was ten, and coconut when I was eleven. Thanks a lot mom and dad -_-
Old 11-28-2016, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Seriously? You're lucky, I wish I was allergic to peanuts, then I'd have an excuse for not eating nutty foods (I hate nuts) but instead i got allergic to gluten when I was nine, dairy when I was ten, and coconut when I was eleven. Thanks a lot mom and dad -_-
Oml that sounds horrible ;-; My mom is allergic to coconut and a number of other thinks but so far it's just peanuts. Only those two, I can eat other nuts (I really only like almonds tho tbh)
Old 11-28-2016, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Oml that sounds horrible ;-; My mom is allergic to coconut and a number of other thinks but so far it's just peanuts. Only those two, I can eat other nuts (I really only like almonds tho tbh)
One of my side effects is that whenever I eat things that I can't have I get awful rashes and exima on my neck, collarbone, side of my hand, back of my head and inside of my elbows (which is why i wear long sleeved shirts, gloves, and longer necker shirts quite often) I also get it around my mouth so I'll have a big red spot around my mouth and my cheeks will be constantly flushed. And the back of my hair is often sort of greasy since we have to treat it regularly and that makes it seem greasy.
The worst part is since the red spots block out the sun the rest of me tans and when the rashes finally do go away I have pale patches where they used to be and its still super obvious.
And I have this one kid in my class who constantly points it out and I'm this close to punching him -.-
Sorry I'll stop complaining now
Old 11-28-2016, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Oml devious
I think stuff like this all the time in school tho
Like what do you think happens to old textbooks? It doesn't seem logical to just throw them away but they don't seem recyclable?
Also like do you think the lunch ladies gossip about the students? /personally I've been in the lunch line like twice so/
OKAY OKAY SO I SAW THIS AND THEN MY MOM STARTED TALKING ABOUT SERVING LUNCH TODAY (since my sister goes to private school and my mom has to pay a certain number of volunteer hours) AND SO I ASKED HER ABT THIS AND SHE SAID THAT THEY ACTUALLY DO
not in the private school, but in the public schools. she's like, "yeah it's kinda funny actually, they'll point out one kid and kinda roll their eyes and say 'that one always comes back for seconds' or 'he can never decide, he's always so slow in the line'"
so yeah

Tags
brains named themselves, iwasntsingingintheshower, justdontjudgeokaythanks, kwazy_k was here, luna was here, neo nazis suck ass, no swearing, nooo school, pepsi retro, protest, random thoughts, sexuality=\_(ツ)_/, shitposting, yes swearing