Quantcast Disney Highschool: the NES - Page 5 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2014, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiven View Post
Kida pulled her head up sharply in surprise, was someone talking to her? Looking to her right, she noticed a girl with lovely red hair flaming out around her (Kida thought it was quite beautiful) looking at her with a kind expression. What had she asked her, something in English. Oh, she was pretty sure the girl had asked her name.

"Hi! My name Kidagakash Nedakh, but you can call me Kida." She told her with a smile, warming up to the girl instantly. That didn't normally happen, but this girl seemed nice and had been the first person to say anything to her. Plus, he hair made her stand out, like Kida did, so she thought they might have some things in common. "What is yours?"
"I'm Merida. Nice... dress, by the way."
Old 07-31-2014, 03:13 PM

Location: Somewhere eating twizzlers trying to figure out life

"Thank you, Merida! I like your hair." Kida responded cheerfully, happy to have found someone she can talk to. Maybe she would be able to do more than study while at this school, perhaps she would actually make a few new friends.

You. Are. Loved! Fact.
<3
Old 07-31-2014, 04:17 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to venika

Megara strode into History class a couple of minutes before class was supposed to start. She didn't really have any friends, so she sat down near the front, next to two girls, one with pretty red hair and one with icy blue locks.

She had never been particularly confident, and she'd always considered herself an introvert, but today, Meg decided to take the plunge. "Hey," she said shyly. "I'm Megara. Call me Meg."
Old 07-31-2014, 04:21 PM

*Aw man this is boring with Mulan not knowing how to speak English XD*
Mulan sat stiffly on a chair across from a teacher she assumed was the principal.

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Old 07-31-2014, 06:43 PM

Location: Somewhere eating twizzlers trying to figure out life

[Kida can probably speak Chinese if you want them to meet, since she seems to know all these languages]

Turning at the sound of another young woman's voice, Kida lifted her eyes to see a pretty yet almost dark looking female walking towards them. She introduced herself as Megara, offering them her nickname just has the white haired girl had done herself.

Something about this teen seemed different, and though she didn't realize it, Kida was found to simply stare at her with a completely blank and stony expression on her face for a few moments. She wasn't trying to seem rude, but was simply thinking. The girl was different, that was for sure, so she found herself attracted to that fact. Like they were similar in the way they were so different from all these other princesses.

"Nice to meet you, Meg! I'm Kidagakash Nedakh, but you can call me Kida." She told the girl, smiling brightly.

You. Are. Loved! Fact.
<3
Old 07-31-2014, 08:14 PM

"Hey," Merida said, acknowledging the black-haired girl named Meg who'd just walked in. "I'm Merida. Nice meeting you."
Old 08-01-2014, 07:22 AM

Meg smiled at the other two girls. "Hi, Kida, Merida!" she said softly.

Glancing around-- the classroom was nearly full--, she looked sideways at the other two girls. "Do you know who the teacher is? I'm new here, so I honestly have no idea..."
Old 08-01-2014, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by venika View Post
Meg smiled at the other two girls. "Hi, Kida, Merida!" she said softly.

Glancing around-- the classroom was nearly full--, she looked sideways at the other two girls. "Do you know who the teacher is? I'm new here, so I honestly have no idea..."
" It's 'kay, I'm new too. I have no idea. "
Old 08-01-2014, 11:17 AM

Megara grinned. "Oh, okay." Suddenly at a loss for words, she rested her elbow on the table-- and promptly knocked her History textbook off the table. "Ugh, I'm so freaking clumsy," she muttered as she leaned from her seat to pick it up.

As she straightened up, she heard the door swing open. Looking at her classmates' eager expressions, she deduced that this was probably their teacher.

(anyone wanna come up with a Disney villain to be a teacher? ^_^)
Old 08-01-2014, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by venika View Post
Megara grinned. "Oh, okay." Suddenly at a loss for words, she rested her elbow on the table-- and promptly knocked her History textbook off the table. "Ugh, I'm so freaking clumsy," she muttered as she leaned from her seat to pick it up.

As she straightened up, she heard the door swing open. Looking at her classmates' eager expressions, she deduced that this was probably their teacher.

(anyone wanna come up with a Disney villain to be a teacher? ^_^)
Mr. Jafar walked into the classroom, wearing his usual black, orange, and red suit that had been specially designed for him. the parrot the was perched on his shoulder was now flying around the room, alerting everyone class was starting.
"Class in session!" Jafar shouted.