Quantcast Gray vs. Grey NES - Page 11 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2011, 05:08 PM

*Well the plan was that Peter was supposed to meet Seth, but then you never came on so SR and I had to move on.*
Peter pressed the blade harder against her neck and a bead of blood appeared. He brought his face down near her ear.
"I could kill you now," he hissed, still pinning her arms with his knees. "It wouldn't be hard. But I respect women, so I won't. Now get up and act like a man."
He stood himself, put away the dagger, and offered his hand her.
"Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months. And then, one not-so-very special day, I went to my typewriter, I sat down, and I wrote our story. A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people. But above all things, a story about love. A love that will live forever. The End." ~Moulin Rouge

R.C. + H.M. + D.R. Forever!!!!
The game.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:27 PM

Asita narrowed her eyes and pushed herself up, ignoring Peter's hand. She didn't make any move to wipe away the line of blood. "Fine. Your rules. What do you want?"

Psst....Read Ascending. It's in my track.
and the best part? It's by my best friend, Rose.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:50 PM

"What do I want?" Peter laughed. "You're the one who attacked me wanting information."
"Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months. And then, one not-so-very special day, I went to my typewriter, I sat down, and I wrote our story. A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people. But above all things, a story about love. A love that will live forever. The End." ~Moulin Rouge

The game.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:55 PM

"Yeah. And you turned and attacked me. So, I still want information. But do you want to give it up? It doesn't seem like it. Do I have to attack you again?" Asita smirked.

Psst....Read Ascending. It's in my track.
and the best part? It's by my best friend, Rose.
Old 07-02-2011, 09:09 PM

"Well I want the usual. I charge a lot of currency for my information. And this particular target will cost more than any other." he smirked at her.

The game.
Old 07-18-2011, 05:14 PM

"The free will versus predestiny debate is academic, as, if predestiny were true, I would be unable to do anything but argue against predestiny while those who do believe in predestiny have to believe..." I stopped myself. I was in the woods with a guy of questionable sanity, not in a theology class. "You get the idea. Now, whether because of my free will or because I am destined to do so, I'm going to find my squad. Good luck with the, uh, government..." With that, I started to walk away.

*the things I do for little sisters... meh. She wanted me to put a smiley face for her *
Old 07-18-2011, 05:21 PM

Location: Stalking in the silence; listening to your tortured dreams.

It took Skyler a moment to realize he was being spoken too, let alone get the gist of what was being said. Even the voices fell silent to listen. He didn't answer, he just watched the guy head away.
He's going to find his squadron.
"Yes."
Why don't you follow?
"What?! You just told me not to!"
But...if you followed him, and then killed them when they arrived?
"How the hell would I do that?!"
Snow.
"What?"
Snow. If you buried them in snow.
"How? There's no mountain."
Follow them to find a mountain. Find some pass that you can start an avalache...that'll bury them. That'll get rid of the enemy's soldiers... Skyler thought for a moment...before nodding in agreement.
"I guess I could..." With a half glance at the still bright flare, he started to follow after the man.

We lie best when we lie to ourselves. ~ It; Stephen King.
Old 07-18-2011, 05:29 PM

The guy was talking as I walked away, and I listened, more out of curiousity as to what he might be saying to himself than any belief that he was talking to me. I couldn't make practical sense of what he was saying, something about a mountain, but I did fathom that he was following me. I decided to ignore it for the time being, and then talk to the squad's doctor about any near by psycological health clinics.
We reached the road in hardly any time, only to walk in on two people, a man and a woman, the later of whom had a slightly bloodied neck. Brilliant.
"Ah, hello... You wouldn't happen to have seen a squadron passing by, would you?"
Old 07-18-2011, 11:59 PM

Location: Stalking in the silence; listening to your tortured dreams.

Skyler just eyed the people warily. The voices offered snide comments, but he didn't dare answer them.

We lie best when we lie to ourselves. ~ It; Stephen King.
Old 07-25-2011, 01:49 PM

*Stara he wants money! *

The game.