Quantcast Gray vs. Grey NES - Page 4 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2011, 11:22 PM

Send a message via AIM to Shayok

*Confederation is just a word cuz i didn't want to use the Empire, way too overused. but its a fictitious world. have you ever played the final fantasy games? its that level of technology, some ppl have guns and all but alot of other ppl use a sword/weapons etc*
-Basho Matsuo, Japanese haiku poet
Old 05-16-2011, 05:45 PM

Name: Nyx
Gender/Age: Female, 18
Allegiance:
Appearance: Hip-length, white-blonde hair, icy blue eyes, palish complexion
Personality: Manipulative, sadistic, agile, wise
Background: Unknown (honestly, let's face it, I'm just too lazy to fill this out)
What Makes Them Good: Shows support towards good causes, but needs to have practical reason to do such things with her time
What Makes Them Evil: She specializes in manipulating others, and enjoys making weapons for enemies of close by empires
Leaning More To Which Side?: Isn't exactly evil, yet not neutral, nor good, she is more of one to do what she wants
Old 05-16-2011, 08:07 PM

*I have a rudimentary knowledge of final fantasy, kinda >.< cool, got it, thanks *

There were two other voices that I could hear now, so either the wind was playing ventriloquist, or there were actually people out there. Options: go back for reinforcements and cinch my already shining social standing, or be stupid and risk going alone. Onward to stupidity!
Old 05-16-2011, 08:33 PM

Nyx swept swiftly through the birch trees that loomed overhead, smiling and giggling as she went. She dramatically traced her fingers through her hair and smiled perfectly at the young man following her.
What is your name? he asked.
I am called Nyx, Nyx replied smoothly, making her way around another tree. "and your's?
Alabaster, replied the young man, his voice flooded with enthrallment. And might I just say, you are the most beautiful... Before the man finished his sentence, he felt a sharp point embedded in his skin. Filled with shock, he howled in pain as the icy cold metal dug its way deeper into his flesh. His crimson red blood flowed out of the deep, punctured wound with ease and created a puddle of blood over the snow blanketed earth.
Who...who are you, really?
I am the nightmare in which haunts all of you pathetic mortals.
You...monster... the man's last words came out shakily and venomously, but they were soon forgotten along with the man's corpse that Nyx heedlessly kicked into a nearby ravine.
Old 05-16-2011, 11:31 PM

Send a message via AIM to Shayok

Seth snapped to the noises farther in the forest. "Good god, they've brought a whole parade in here..." he muttered irritably. He knew that in all sensibility he should run, but he stayed. Some sort of curiosity held him to the spot.
He waited.
-Basho Matsuo, Japanese haiku poet
Old 05-17-2011, 09:37 PM

Just then, Seth's cellphone buzzed. (Presuming we have some sort of communication?)
Miles away, locked inside of a dark room with hundreds of computer screens on all sides, Peter tapped his foot impatiently as he held his phone to his ear. His thin lips mouthed 'Come on, pick up, pick up,' as he stared intently at the information on the screen in front of him. He was so close to it that his nose was nearly touching the fluorescent green and the words were reflected in his glasses. All around him, the computers whirred, and data scampered across the screens. The only screen not moving was the one directly in front of Peter.
He counted the rings, hoping that Seth would pick up. He'd found something extremely crucial that could not wait.
"Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months. And then, one not-so-very special day, I went to my typewriter, I sat down, and I wrote our story. A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people. But above all things, a story about love. A love that will live forever. The End." ~Moulin Rouge

R.C. + H.M. + D.R. Forever!!!!
The game.

Last edited by ello.rach; 05-17-2011 at 09:41 PM.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayok View Post
@lenni, okay, if you ever want to join again you're welcome here.
@ello.rach, yea sure, you can be one of the officers/people who grew disgusted with the Confederation. And yes, I know, amazing name. At least its not Sylus. xD
*Speaking of which, we should get Medieval back up again. Kiwara is back, after all.*

Psst....Read Ascending. It's in my track.
and the best part? It's by my best friend, Rose.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:54 PM

Location: Preforming in The Phantom Of The Opera on Broadway! (As if, even if I wish it were true...)

*C-could I join??? Don't want to intrude.... But this seems like a really good NES... If I can, here is my charrie format!
Name: Elisia Herring
Gender/Age: Female, 18 (Sometimes poses as a boy)
Allegiance: Her own right now... Depends on who finds her first.
Appearance: Pixie cut red hair, blue eyes, freckles across her nose and cheeckbones, tallish slender build, willowy frame. When she poses as a boy she wears baggy clothes to reveal her gender, and she wears no make up but smudges dirt on her skin.
Personality: Strong willed, determined, caring, one-track minded, sneaky.
Background:She ran away from her house at a young age and houses at random places for a single night before leaving to find another. Her parents are igh ranking officials who have placed a bounty on her. They have no idea what she looks like, and can only go by her name. Which she only gives to close allies.
What makes her good: Shedoesnt like to kill, and she normally doesn't tell big lies.
What makes her evil: She will do lots of things for money, she goes against laws, and she gets what ever she wants... even if she has to leave someone beaten up to get it.
Leaning more to which side?: She is straddling the line. Her way of thinking about it would be "It depends on what side you are looking at it from. On one side of a war the soldiers say THEIR way is right, while the other side would say THEIR way is right."

Me in a good mood: :3
Me all sad like: D:
Me angry at writer's Block that's been going on for almost 3 months: _ "AKSIJRCHOFUBSIAYWBFC!!!!!"
Old 05-19-2011, 12:56 AM

I thought I was getting close to where I had heard the second voices coming from, and the buzzing cell phone I heard confirmed my theory. Supressing a sigh, I did as protocol demanded and pressed the button on my earpiece that, through some technilogical junk I didn't understand, allowed me to eavesdrop on cell phone conversations.
Old 05-19-2011, 06:02 PM

Quote:
*Speaking of which, we should get Medieval back up again. Kiwara is back, after all.*
*I agree!!! *
"Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months. And then, one not-so-very special day, I went to my typewriter, I sat down, and I wrote our story. A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people. But above all things, a story about love. A love that will live forever. The End." ~Moulin Rouge

R.C. + H.M. + D.R. Forever!!!!
The game.