Quantcast Ack! Can't think of a name! It's a KP related NES - Page 20 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2013, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca View Post
"Okay." I whispered. "Ssh. I can see Lucie."

She walked outside, looking exasperated, and had a shouting match with a few of the people guarding the place. Oh dear. Where was Rachel? If she hurried, this could be the perfect time to slip through the net, to get away from that horrific place where they made up tiger species to scare stupid people.

I watched, hoping they would draw out the conversation for as long as possible. If not, I had no plan B for Rachel.

"If this goes wrong..." I muttered. "If this goes wrong, I'd better have the sword. I've had lessons. It might not be sharp, but they aren't going to know are they?"
"So you're planning to scare them?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
At this point Lizzie was sitting inside the jail-of-a-building, bored out of her mind.

*Jeez, guys, I'm busy for a week and you already have 19 pages!*
*Well, this NES is epykful.*
Old 03-12-2013, 02:19 AM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

I saw the fellow prisoners coming. "Yes. The guards and Lucie will back off for a little bit. I hope. Anyhow swapsies." I said, taking the sword off her and giving her the spade. I also climbed down, and hoped Lucie wouldn't notice Rachel, somebody else, and yet another person. So far, so good. I had to wait until the others were under cover before I signalled them. Lucie would definitely notice a tiger roar.

I steadied the sword, and just as the three people entered the woods, I roared again. My throat was really starting to hurt now. They had to understand the joke. Please say they understood it.

Lucie didn't seem to have noticed anything, she was in mid-rant, and now they were gone, looking for me and Lily I should imagine.

Last edited by rebecca; 03-12-2013 at 03:02 AM.
Old 03-12-2013, 04:18 PM

Location: Somewhere eating twizzlers trying to figure out life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily View Post
I took a deep breath. "Guys, come with me. We need to find some place that's rather well hidden, but not an obvious shelter. Like a cave wouldn't work, because they'd expect us to be in a cave. Get what I'm saying?" I was starting to wander off in the wilderness, beckoning them to follow.
Maiven looked up suddenly, hearing footsteps coming towards her. The knife she had used to kill the wild pig was in her mouth, so that her hands were free to clean the guts out of the dead animal.

What she saw surprised her, though it didn't occur to her that she might look a bit surprising herself. It was a group of kids, all girls, who had apparently wandered away from the school that she knew was more inland than she was currently.

Had they run away? Some of them were wearing uniforms, ugly ones at that. Hmm, maybe the school/prison was less guarded than she thought; but then, how could they send her to a place unguarded, especially since it was filled with other kids. She was a criminal. It was almost insulting.

She continued to study the girls, her head cocked with the knife still in her mouth. One hand inside the pig, the other in midair, frozen as she watched the on comers. Maybe they wouldn't see her.

You. Are. Loved! Fact.
<3
Old 03-15-2013, 03:33 AM

*Lily, Sophie, Gabby, you need to post. Also, MaryElizabeth and CACrools have to post too*
Old 03-15-2013, 08:43 AM

Quote:
*Lily, Sophie, Gabby, you need to post. Also, MaryElizabeth and CACrools have to post too*
I've kinda dictated ME a bit, so I'll let her post.
Old 03-15-2013, 09:50 AM

*At school, will post in study hall if I have time.*
greatly exaggerated.
-- Mark Twain
Old 03-15-2013, 10:00 AM

Quote:
I saw the fellow prisoners coming. "Yes. The guards and Lucie will back off for a little bit. I hope. Anyhow swapsies." I said, taking the sword off her and giving her the spade. I also climbed down, and hoped Lucie wouldn't notice Rachel, somebody else, and yet another person. So far, so good. I had to wait until the others were under cover before I signalled them. Lucie would definitely notice a tiger roar.

I steadied the sword, and just as the three people entered the woods, I roared again. My throat was really starting to hurt now. They had to understand the joke. Please say they understood it.

Lucie didn't seem to have noticed anything, she was in mid-rant, and now they were gone, looking for me and Lily I should imagine.
I wonder how many people are now missing, and whether Lucie knew that Lily and Rebecca weren't the only one missing.
Starting a bit as Rebecca roared, I clutched my branch tight.
Old 03-19-2013, 02:55 AM

Lucie gritted her teeth. "What do you mean they've gone missing? How many?"

The gormless guard shrugged. "I don't know."

Screaming in frustration, Lucie called all the students into a room. To her surprise, and alarm, not just the previous two were missing. Oh no. One, two, three, four, five, six. Six other people. This was a disaster.

"Go and look for them. They'll be hiding in the jungle, idiots that they are."

----------------------------------------------

I clambered down quickly, running towards Rachel, and the other two. I wasn't sure who they were, but I had seen guards out of the corner of my eye, and I did know they would have to be driven back.

"Rachel! Randomers! Run. Get to Sophie and the others. We need to escape, not get caught. There are guards coming. If you can hide for now, do it. I think Azog needs to come into play right now." Grinning I realised I'd have to clarify. "The sword. It's called Azog."

It was killing my arm, as I leveled it. But the others weren't running. They grabbed sticks, big enough to keep the guards at arms length whilst still being efficient weapons. It wasn't the best plan we'd ever had, but I had to hope the sword would work.

"Charge!"
Needless to say, the guards all immediately went into cardiac arrest. Whilst they were running madly, I dragged my comrades back into the forest. We needed to find the others now.

"Lily's going to kill me over this one." I muttered. "Drawing so much attention to ourselves."
Old 03-19-2013, 05:40 AM

"It was a bit idiotic to do that," I grinned, letting my spade fall onto the forest ground, "But doubtlessly, fun. How can they even qualify as GUARDS? Lucie is a real dummkopf."
Old 03-19-2013, 08:47 AM

"Well then, we really must be going. So where is Sophie?" I ask, "Oh, and this is Mary Elizabeth, and Lizzie, Les Miz fan Lizzie." gesturing to each respectively.