Quantcast Ack! Can't think of a name! It's a KP related NES - Page 28 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2013, 01:20 PM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenM View Post
I picked up a branch that, with sufficient force, could probably knock a person out. Just in case. I stared at the armed stranger unblinkingly.
*you already have a spade*
Old 03-28-2013, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca View Post
*you already have a spade*
Just in case the spade wasn't sufficient.
Old 03-28-2013, 02:10 PM

* Is the greatest smiley species*
Old 03-28-2013, 02:50 PM

*I know
i*
Old 03-28-2013, 06:50 PM

I keep walking and hear no sound behind me. I turn with tears down my face, seeing that obviously no one would want to go with me. There's someone with a knife, or is it a sword, and is threatening the group. Even though I'm totally pissed at them, I realized that I couldn't let them get hurt. I sneak up behind the guy, with a heavy stick, and smack it on top of his head. Luckily he crumples to the ground. Sophie's eyes open wide as I drop the stick and run away, ashamed at myself for not putting him in a headlock. I could have killed him. I climb up a tree, and start sobbing quietly.
Old 03-29-2013, 04:16 PM

"Rachel!" I shouted, realising this was a mess. "Oh God!"

Everything we were doing was going wrong. But I had to keep myself together. Only one nervous breakdown per day.

"Who's cooking?"
Old 03-29-2013, 04:56 PM

I hear Rebecca shout my name, and I don't even care. Why should I. I may have just killed a man. I've never done that before, and I never would have had it not been for this god-forsaken war. Why should I even care any more. My life is pointless, and I shouldn't care.
Old 03-30-2013, 02:57 AM

"Rachel! You did the right thing. Come back please. Or I swear I will think of something threatening to threaten you with."

She probably would come back. I mean, I had, when I was at my most insane. I came back because I needed to survive. Surely she would see things that way.
Old 03-30-2013, 06:13 AM

I started scrabbling around for things that could be fashioned into a spit. Rebecca was kind of pleading with Rachel, who was ignoring her.
Old 03-30-2013, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenM View Post
I started scrabbling around for things that could be fashioned into a spit. Rebecca was kind of pleading with Rachel, who was ignoring her.
*a spit's that thing that is a stick on more sticks and then you turn it around and it cooks food over a fire, right?*
I see a vine, and see that there are many. Might as well swing across to get to other trees. I don't even care what Rebecca would use to threaten me. I'm disgusted with myself, and I don't think that Rebecca's opinion on what's right or wrong is true *just with your violent tendencies...*. I grab a vine and swing to the other tree. But I guess it wasn't strong enough to hold my weight as I plummet to the ground, shrieking in fear. I hit the ground and fade out of consciousness.