Quantcast I need help - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 07-27-2014, 01:09 PM

Default I need help

My sister just got the bottom of her eye slammed on by a door. It's made a cut and right now is stressful. I've got family coming over (9 other people) and life has rough. I know this should probably be the emotional venting page, but I feel it's all my fault. As the oldest child, I should've been making sure doors weren't slammed. I just need someone understand me and what I'm going through. I'm a Christian but right now, i don't feel God. I need help.

#﹤(^_^﹤)
But then I was like...

(>^#^﹤)
"I'm hungry..."

(>^_^)> So I ate it.
Old 07-27-2014, 02:33 PM

Don't worry about the cut. It has Ben proven that kids under the age of twelve will heal almost perfectly and can "regenerate" small parts of limbs. My brother cut his ear and now there's no trace of it.

And I shall be here using my odd knowledge to help. Don't worry about family. It should be more relaxing when they come. (At least in my experience.) I am also oldest child and slamming doors aren't fully your responsibility. Some doors will just slam, and sadly injuries do happen. It isn't your fault. And make a very long novel to vent. (Write about sort of your experience and give it a happy ending.) And often it's your siblings fault as well. One of my friends got her arm broken by her sister. (It was an accident.) You are blaming yourself too indirectly.

And for stress squeeze a lot of stuffed animals. Maybe you can use your relatives to gain some more.

You'll make it through, I promise.
Old 07-29-2014, 10:06 PM

It's okay, Jojo. God is always with you. He makes everything happen for a reason. For instance, a man I was very close to died recently, but it reunited part of my family.
Old 07-29-2014, 11:35 PM

It's not your fault. You had nothing to do with the door slamming evidently, and even if you did you just made a mistake. We all do. About the family, hey, I'm Italian, and I'm pretty sure we conform to the stereotype of the huge, stressful Italian family, so I know how it feels. Just make sure you take quiet moments every now and then and don't do anything too over exciting. It will be fine.

Have you considered praying? Pray for God to remind you of His love and comfort, and for fruits of the Spirit such as faith. Remember He is everywhere and loves all of us! I hope everything gets better!