forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2014, 12:34 PM

Location: Somewhere eating twizzlers trying to figure out life

Yay!

Name: Kidagakash "Kida" Nedakh

Age and grade: 16 going in 11th

Personality: She is a very curious girl, agile enough to explore the most mysterious of places. A great warrior and a believer of justice, used to distributing it when she sees no one else will.

Though she is rather intimidating at first, due to her blunt ways and well trained fighting skills, the girl can be giddy and excitable. She loves learning and can't wait to start the school year, though she is a bit nervous about the other Princesses, as she doesn't exactly fall into their category.

Subjects:
-Normal
Combined Sciences, History, Geography

-Electives
Art, Music, Drama

You. Are. Loved! Fact.
<3
Old 07-31-2014, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklez5858 View Post
A couple other girls had joined Elsa and Tiana.
"Hi, what's you name?" Tiana asked a curly red head that just sat down at their table.
"Merida," she replied, her mouth full of food. "Who're you?" Her words were barely intelligible, but she didn't really care.
Old 07-31-2014, 01:27 PM

"I'm Tiana," Tiana beamed, showing off her dimples.
Old 07-31-2014, 01:40 PM

Swallowing her food, Merida returned the smile. "Hey. What are your classes?"
Old 07-31-2014, 01:45 PM

"English, History, Combined Sciences, Art, Drama, and Music." Tiana replied. "You?"
Old 07-31-2014, 01:50 PM

"English, Math, History, Drama, Art, and Writing." Merida shoved more food into her mouth. "I wish they had Archery class, though. I love that kind of stuff."
Old 07-31-2014, 02:03 PM

"I wish they would have a cooking class," Tiana sighed, curling a strand of her dark hair. "But then again, after school I do a shift at Precious Pastries just a block away from here, so that might count..." Before Tiana could get deep in thought, the first bell rang and it was time for school to start.

Tiana waved good-bye to the girls sitting at her table before walking to history with Anna, since they had the same class.

"School is so cool here," Anna gushed as they walked down the hall.

Tiana murmured in agreement. "And they make the best breakfast rolls. They probably put some cinnamon in there..."

"I wish they had hot chocolate," Anna pouted, but then after a couple of seconds she went back to her usual cheery smile.

Tiana opened the doors to history and the two girls walked into class. They sat down at the table in the front row.
Old 07-31-2014, 02:55 PM

Kida rose into a sitting position on her bed rather slowly, rubbing her bright blue eyes tiredly as she tried to remember where she was. The bed was different than home... Oh, right. She had been asked to attend a school filled with girls far different from herself, but of course she had accepted as it was an excellent opportunity to learn more about her world and theirs.

Looking around the empty room she had all to herself, though she understood it would have been hard to find a girl that might want to share a room with someone as intimidating as she can be at first, Kida began to get herself ready. Slipping into the blue bikini she always wore, the girl added a small blue sash/robe/dress-thing so she wouldn't stand out too much (yeah right), as she had noticed people in this land tend to wear more clothes than her.

Holding her crystal up to her mouth, the girl breathed in steadily, calming her nerves as much as she possibly could. The crystal and her 'tattoos' began to glow as she let a mystical peace wrap around her... it helped endlessly, as if she were connecting with her home and could feel it within her.

After a glance towards the picture on her nightstand, one of her friends (Milo in front holding a small Atlantian baby) in front of her kingdom, Kida left for the cafeteria.

It was hard to ignore the curious glances sent her way, but she supposed it was understandable. A girl that looked as she did would gain attention when in this land, just as any of them would in hers. A quick breakfast satisfied her growling stomach before she headed off to history class, beginning to grow excited.

Finding a seat in the front, she prepared her notebooks and writing utensils. She loved learning, and every subject was precious to her, but history was definitely a favorite. Growing rather giddy in anticipation, she began making small notes in her history journal, marking down the date and such. Of course, she wrote in Atlantian, as she always did now that Milo had taught her how. It somehow made her feel more connected to her past, her kingdom's past.

You. Are. Loved! Fact.
<3
Old 07-31-2014, 02:58 PM

Merida chose a seat in History class, somewhere near the front. There were a few other kids around her, like Tiana and Anna, and she shot a friendly smile in their direction.

Pulling out her notebook, she doodled horses out of boredom until the first page was completely unusable. She noticed a girl, who she hadn't seen before, sitting right next to her and writing in a strange language.

"Hi," said Merida. "What's your name?"
Old 07-31-2014, 03:04 PM

Kida pulled her head up sharply in surprise, was someone talking to her? Looking to her right, she noticed a girl with lovely red hair flaming out around her (Kida thought it was quite beautiful) looking at her with a kind expression. What had she asked her, something in English. Oh, she was pretty sure the girl had asked her name.

"Hi! My name Kidagakash Nedakh, but you can call me Kida." She told her with a smile, warming up to the girl instantly. That didn't normally happen, but this girl seemed nice and had been the first person to say anything to her. Plus, he hair made her stand out, like Kida did, so she thought they might have some things in common. "What is yours?"

You. Are. Loved! Fact.
<3