Quantcast S.T.O.R.M.: Rise of N.E.C.R.O. NES - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2015, 10:52 AM

Cool S.T.O.R.M.: Rise of N.E.C.R.O. NES

S.T.O.R.M. is back for a new NES! Hopefully we can restart the old series and even get some new members in. If you were part of the S.T.O.R.M. Files NES, go find your old profile on the page and post it here, or make a new one. Here's the thingy for making new characters:

Name: (our characters first and last name, for example, Jack Schindler)

Weapon of Choice: (your main weapon, for example, crossbow)

Secondary Weapon: (optional, for example, knives)

Appearence: (whatever your character usually wears, including armor, and his/her physical looks, for example, bandolier brown hair)

Personality: (how your character acts and reacts, for example, angry, joyful)

Skills/abilities: (any special skills and abilities your character has, for example, speed, accuracy)

Other: (any other information about your character and is optional)

Stan Lee
Old 08-03-2015, 10:53 AM

My character:

Name: (our characters first and last name, for example, Jack Schindler) Jack Schindler

Weapon of Choice: (your main weapon, for example, crossbow) high-tech crossbow with bayonet and poison-tipped arrows

Secondary Weapon: (optional, for example, knives) scythe mace

Appearence: (whatever your character usually wears, including armor, and his/her physical looks, for example, bandolier brown hair) black hair, green eyes, wears black clothes with black bandolier, black tactical vest, black boots, and black armor

Personality: (how your character acts and reacts, for example, angry, joyful) brave and determined to win no matter how against him the odds are, serious most of the time

Skills/abilities: (any special skills and abilities your character has, for example, speed, accuracy) can use any weapon, karate skills, accuracy, stealth, piloting, technology usage

Other: (any other information about your character and is optional) N/A

Stan Lee
Old 08-03-2015, 10:56 AM

I, Agent Jack, one of the top agents of S.T.O.R.M., the Strike Team of Reconnaissance Militants, was bored. I had been trying to hack the F.E.A.R. cameras for a while. It had been a while since the mass defection inside S.T.O.R.M. had been taken care of. The zombies were still a problem, but with the antidote it wasn't very bad anymore. If you had the virus for a week you couldn't be cured, but being shot still worked.

I sighed as I changed the coordinates for my hacking software. Then, a video came up onscreen! It was the F.E.A.R. security cameras at their HQ. I couldn't believe my luck!

Stan Lee
Old 08-03-2015, 11:00 AM

I quickly downloaded all the video footage to my laptop. I was about to trace the location of the cameras to find their base, but an older file caught my eye. It was three days old. I clicked on it and a video popped up onscreen. It showed someone sitting on a throne. I pulled up my identification software and it identified him as the F.E.A.R. commander. Suddenly a huge door swung open and someone in a heavy black cloak walked it. The identification software couldn't identify him! I kept watching and saw the F.E.A.R. commander pull out a wicked-looking sword and ask, "Who are you." He got no response. I watched in amazement as the intruder pulled out a scythe from his cloak. Then they began to duel. A minute later the F.E.A.R. commander was on the floor with the scythe in his back. The stranger then sat on the throne. I knew the commander had been the best fighter there. That had been how he had gotten to the top. How ad this intruder been such a good fighter? I was puzzled.

Stan Lee
Old 08-06-2015, 11:01 AM

A few days later I was designing components for my new weapon when an explosion rocked the room. The wall was smashed into shreds and three men charged in. They had strange-looking shotguns that apparently could explode stuff. I grabbed a gun from a rack of weapons and began firing. The strange men took shot after shot, and killed others in the room. I slammed the emergency button. Guards rushed into the room and a savage firefight ensued. One of the invaders was taken down by me, and grenades felled the others. I was amazed. They hadn't had any armor on at all!

Stan Lee

Tags
s.t.o.r.m.