Quantcast And Now Charbretta... - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Clubs
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 02-26-2011, 09:54 PM
Sandy Sandy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: I don't know.
Posts: 2,811
Send a message via MSN to Sandy
Wink Ohjoy! A Charbretta Thingy!!! :d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen_Star View Post
o_O

HOORAY FOR RANDOM GLIMPSES INTO WOT'S FUTURE THOUGH ASH DENIES IT! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


AND IF AMBER WAS A TROODON SHE WOULD HAVE SANDY-ISH BLONDE TYPE FUR AND LOOKE SUPER PRETTY. Yeah. I think XD
Me: (*perks up*) Did somebody say Sandy?
Vladimir: (*scratches chin like a thinking old dude*) No, I'm afraid that your username has striking similarities to a popular adjective...
Me: 0_0 Adjective? That's not good. 0_0
Vladimir: And yes... Ash does seem to be dropping hints like, uh, like... uh... like... uhhh... (*whispers*) Um, what is Ash dropping hints like again?
Me: Uh... Someone who drops a lot of hints?
Vladimir: Uh, yeah!
Me: Say, Ash, do you remember who came up with the name "Charbretta"? I think it might've been me, since I didn't hear it too often before I commented saying something about Charbretta, but it might've been you or it might've been someone else... (*makes that confuzzled HRRRMMM noise that Jack Skellington always makes*)
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-26-2011, 09:58 PM
Sandy Sandy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: I don't know.
Posts: 2,811
Send a message via MSN to Sandy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom View Post
I think it's cool. GO TEAM CHARLIE, TEAM AMBER, AND TEAM KILL THE WAR KINGs!!!!!! >
Me: But then... then... then my Splice fan-art would be plunged into the pool of hopeless oblivion if the War Kings were completely eliminated! D:

Vladimir: <:^( Spliiiiice... Without you, I will have no one to irritate!!!!

Me: I know, I stink, I'm not actually putting any glorious theories on here, but I have them all in my head, don't worry. (*does an evil smirk and taps head*) OWW! Ant bite... And Vladimir, why are you here?

Vladimir: I could ask you the same question, you...

Me: D:< (*scowwwwwwwwwwwwl*)
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-26-2011, 10:13 PM
L.S.Trendom L.S.Trendom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift
Posts: 58,652
Default

Hm… We shall make a giant plushie thing of him, then.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-26-2011, 10:14 PM
L.S.Trendom L.S.Trendom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift
Posts: 58,652
Default

Hm… We shall make a giant plushie thing of him, then.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-26-2011, 10:17 PM
L.S.Trendom L.S.Trendom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift
Posts: 58,652
Default

Wow. I am magic. Let's see anyone else make double posts multiple times.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-26-2011, 10:23 PM
TheAshWolf TheAshWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In the TARDIS, obviously. ^_^
Posts: 8,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
Me: (*perks up*) Did somebody say Sandy?
Vladimir: (*scratches chin like a thinking old dude*) No, I'm afraid that your username has striking similarities to a popular adjective...
Me: 0_0 Adjective? That's not good. 0_0
Vladimir: And yes... Ash does seem to be dropping hints like, uh, like... uh... like... uhhh... (*whispers*) Um, what is Ash dropping hints like again?
Me: Uh... Someone who drops a lot of hints?
Vladimir: Uh, yeah!
Me: Say, Ash, do you remember who came up with the name "Charbretta"? I think it might've been me, since I didn't hear it too often before I commented saying something about Charbretta, but it might've been you or it might've been someone else... (*makes that confuzzled HRRRMMM noise that Jack Skellington always makes*)
Amber (Book Three Time): *suddenly appears* YES! HELLO! FINALLY! You guys, she's been messing with your minds--
Me: O.O HEY! GET OUT OF HERE!!! *snaps fingers*
Book 3 Bretta: *disappears*
Me: Hmmmmm........I have no idea who did...either you or Chiaki...
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-26-2011, 10:28 PM
TheAshWolf TheAshWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In the TARDIS, obviously. ^_^
Posts: 8,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
Me: I know, I stink, I'm not actually putting any glorious theories on here, but I have them all in my head, don't worry. (*does an evil smirk and taps head*)
Aw, come on! Share your theories!!!! Please?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-27-2011, 10:09 AM
Mcpulp Mcpulp is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Mordor
Posts: 37
Default

HM................................................ ........ ORANGE! No... White. I'd have to say white.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-27-2011, 12:17 PM
lvhamsters lvhamsters is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: In your brain O_O
Posts: 14,813
Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters
Default

Meesa predict ~closes eyes and rubs magical ball~ That the eldest movie BETTER come out this summer and it HAS to be AWESOME! ~Smashes silver ball~ I'm real good at this fortune telling stuff... NOT!
__________________
You only live forever in the lights you make

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break




Now we are the kids from yesterday
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-27-2011, 06:57 PM
TheAshWolf TheAshWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In the TARDIS, obviously. ^_^
Posts: 8,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
Meesa predict ~closes eyes and rubs magical ball~ That the eldest movie BETTER come out this summer and it HAS to be AWESOME! ~Smashes silver ball~ I'm real good at this fortune telling stuff... NOT!
Uh....and that has to to do with WOT...?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
amber <3 charlie, ash da bomb, aziza<3, char-char, charbretta, charlie = unicorn, charlietheunicorn, confusing amber, derp =w=, ectroi=epic, flaming mangoes, heckata want zappy!, i love this book, lyall_areyel_was_here, not troodania, pancake=imbecile, pumabats oh yeah, sarastic amber :d, sketchpads >_>, stay fab!, story on kidpub, troodainia, what the hecklefang?, wot, yep

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.