Quantcast Cassandra Clare's Mortal Insturments and Infernal Devices Fan Club - Page 50 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Clubs
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2017, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
uhhh yeah fam the entire anti cc / sh tv community on tumblr uve seen em das me

I can give u like actual justification but not now bc it's 12:30 lol

((not that I don't have critique for the show as well;; but it manages to be ENTERTAINING and that's more than I can say for the books imho))
i've kind of fallen out of the fandom completely. i though the show was entertaining but the acting was just horrible (i only watched the first season though so idk if it got better, i'm sure it did)
Old 11-22-2017, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
i've kind of fallen out of the fandom completely. i though the show was entertaining but the acting was just horrible (i only watched the first season though so idk if it got better, i'm sure it did)
((don't mind me i'm just gonna jump into your convo here sorry))
the fandom itself is actually really crappy. there's a ton of ppl hating on the cast (i mainly just see insta stuff tho idk if it's like that on tumblr too) and i've kinda fallen out of it that way...
i still love the books, especially tda, and i watch the show but idk. the acting still kinda sucks sometimes but it has gotten better...
Old 11-22-2017, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Read_Write View Post
((don't mind me i'm just gonna jump into your convo here sorry))
the fandom itself is actually really crappy. there's a ton of ppl hating on the cast (i mainly just see insta stuff tho idk if it's like that on tumblr too) and i've kinda fallen out of it that way...
i still love the books, especially tda, and i watch the show but idk. the acting still kinda sucks sometimes but it has gotten better...
tbh even cassie hates on the show's success the book fandom as a whole is kind of horrible on tumblr and booktube like polandbananasbooks is really awful just go watch her reviews of season one like
The books aren't like totally awful and they have some good lines but there's some problematic shit in there
I know next to nothing about tid or tda (except that tid is like randomly steampunk??? but this doesn't affect the future at all?? also i ship jem and will that's all ive been able to glean about tid and like tda is two parabatai trying not to fall in love or something. tbh there's more romance than plot in these series)
Cassie's actually super mean tho
also: opinions on Cassie Clare and plagiarism? bc she basically plagiarized the shit out of sherrilyn kenyon and she was infamous in the early hp fandom for being both rude and a plagiarist?? from what ive heard
Old 09-30-2018, 01:42 AM

I have finished both the infernal devices and the mortal instruments. I have even read both series twice because they were so good! But my favorite is and always will be the infernal devices. Its so sad and also so exciting.