Quantcast Brainwashed~ Mental Character Retreat*For TDC and Jill mostly* - Page 15 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2013, 05:00 PM

Hazel- POV
I wandered through the front room of the building, which seemed eerily larger on the inside. I had already tried to open the front door five times, only to discover over and over again that I was locked in. The place seemed vaguely familiar, like I had been here a million times before, but I just couldn't remember when.
Okay, I need to pull myself together and assess what the hell just happened.
I just turned into a coyote
I didn't know I could do that
My brother is gone
I'm locked inside this freaky mansion
I need to get Fawn back.

I paced back and forth, back and forth, trying to figure out how to get out of the mansion. There were no more doors or windows in the room that I was in, so my next best guess would be to explore.
Just as I reached around the corner, I saw three people- two girls and one boy- come around the corner at the end of the hall.
They all looked familiar, just like the interior of the mansion. They stopped and the older girl stepped out, immediately making something like jealousy and anger boil up inside of me. "Can we help you?" She said, walking closer to me. I placed my hand on the sword I carried around with me, just to make sure she knew I wasn't afraid to show her up if I needed to. For some reason, my instincts told me not to trust her.
"Um, Liz, let me handle this." The boy said, stepping infront of the girl.
Liz. A memory containing only jealousy and hate filled my head at the sound of that name, but I couldn't figure out why.
"Gary, be careful." Liz said, keeping her eyes glued on my sword.
Gary.
As soon as I heard that name, my mood changed completely. The feeling of serenity and affection rose up inside of me. Something told me that I could trust this boy.
"What's your name?" The boy said, cautiously getting closer to me.
I took my hand of the handle of my blade and answered, "Hazel."

*Just in case you were wondering, the hate she has towards Liz comes from Liz trying to steal Stephen from her and the trust/ affection she has towards Gary comes from the little mini romance they had when TDC first joined ^_^*

Fawn-POV
Echo.
Her face kept popping into my head.
It wasn't even from the last time I saw her, when we were only children, but it was as if she had grown up.
The dream I had, the dream that should have been a nightmare considering my situation, only had her and me, talking and getting to know eachother again. I didn't know why my head chose her, but it did.
When I woke up, I was in a dark room, being held up by chains on a stone wall.
At least Hazel was safe.
Hazel, my little sister who wasn't really little anymore. Who could probably fend for herself if she didn't have me always worrying over her.
And that's all she ever wanted, was for me to stop worrying about her.
"Fawn," she'd say, "I'm not a little girl anymore." But she was. She was still a little girl cowering from the flames that burned down our house and screaming as the fire ate away at the flesh on her neck. Every time I saw that burn it reminded me that she couldn't know why our parents had died, because it would just bring back terrible memories of that fateful day.
But maybe now she wasn't so little anymore. She knew what she was capable of, she figured it out for herself, even if it was by accident.

A bright light shone in through the doorway to whatever hell I was stuck in. Surely, it was the guy in the suit coming to tell me that they had found Hazel and was ready to some kind of testing or something on us both.
However, what I saw was very different. The figure was leaner, and taller. The light gleamed upon his hair and made it look like the sun. He ran up to me, grabbed my wrist, and we transported to a whole different place.

*So in the mainsite NES I had made another character, but he kinda just withered away and honestly was replaced by Sam because they were pretty similar. He's an in and out character so here's his form.*
Name: Cameron Rigby
Appearance: Tall, lanky, has short golden blonde hair and fair skin. Long face and dark blue eyes. He wears jeans, a sweatshirt and tennis shoes.
Personality: Very sarcastic and outgoing. He likes to crack jokes. He's very much an adventure seeker.
Background: He's not really from our world, so to speak, he actually came from one of the rooms in the mansion. He's spent his whole life travelling through all different kinds of worlds.
Powers: He's got the power to transport anywhere at will. He's always been able to control it, never looses that control.
Me
~I See Fire-Ed Sheeran~

DFTBA
Old 12-23-2013, 05:06 PM

Echo's POV
"You don't know who I am, do you?" I asked. I was actually kind of glad she didn't remember me. "By any chance, do you know where Fawn is?" I knew the answer before she even said it. Or at least, I was pretty certain of it.

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 12-23-2013, 10:04 PM

I've read everything. Do I come in soon?
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 12-24-2013, 04:25 AM

@Tori and Luna: OMERGAWD AWESOME POSTS!!! *is so fired up now*
@Max: Yup, pretty soon, I'm sure.
Old 12-25-2013, 08:55 AM

Aww come on nobodies? I got this big giant stuffy bear for Christmas BTW.
Merry Christmas!
Oh and I know I said to pause Rayne, but Max has nothing to do. c:
Rayne's POV:
I squint, and spot an exit through illusions back to the door.
"Hey lookit, come here!" When Mitchell didn't move, I laughed. "I'm going to leave you behind! And I'm the only one who knows how to get out of here!" I say, happily. He groans, and gets up.
I head towards a rabbit hole, disappearing inside it, glancing behind to make sure that Mitchell had followed. When I opened my eyes to the dim mansion lights again, The first thing I heard was 'crap.' Then I saw... a girl, and a fox.
"Oh wow a human!" I exclaim half sarcastically. The girl's eyes widen.
"You can... see through illusions?" She asks, and mutters something to herself, shutting up.
"Yup. Oh look a fox!" I bent over to pet it, and it shied away from me, turning into a human. "Hi guys! Where are you guys headed? Ignore that guy behind me glaring and asking I only see one person." I roll my eyes. "Where is this place, anyways?"
(Sorry, kind of crappish)
(Anyone...?)
Old 12-25-2013, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
Aww come on nobodies? I got this big giant stuffy bear for Christmas BTW.
Merry Christmas!
Oh and I know I said to pause Rayne, but Max has nothing to do. c:
Rayne's POV:
I squint, and spot an exit through illusions back to the door.
"Hey lookit, come here!" When Mitchell didn't move, I laughed. "I'm going to leave you behind! And I'm the only one who knows how to get out of here!" I say, happily. He groans, and gets up.
I head towards a rabbit hole, disappearing inside it, glancing behind to make sure that Mitchell had followed. When I opened my eyes to the dim mansion lights again, The first thing I heard was 'crap.' Then I saw... a girl, and a fox.
"Oh wow a human!" I exclaim half sarcastically. The girl's eyes widen.
"You can... see through illusions?" She asks, and mutters something to herself, shutting up.
"Yup. Oh look a fox!" I bent over to pet it, and it shied away from me, turning into a human. "Hi guys! Where are you guys headed? Ignore that guy behind me glaring and asking I only see one person." I roll my eyes. "Where is this place, anyways?"
(Sorry, kind of crappish)
(Anyone...?)
Minnesota - Third Person

Minnesota sighed. One other person was more than enough-- now she was supposed to deal with three? And the younger girl was just so... enthusiastic. And trusting. Trust was dangerous, and Minnesota couldn't place her trust in anything. Was this girl really so inexperienced that she could trust anyone?
Old 12-25-2013, 11:22 AM

*Who's the fox supposed to be?
Btw, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!*

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 12-26-2013, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
*Who's the fox supposed to be?
Btw, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!*
Fox? That was Echo, when she heard Rayne and Mitchell.
Old 12-26-2013, 12:57 PM

(Luna, I think it would be best if Echo answered as she seems to be the only one without any memory loss.)
Old 12-27-2013, 04:51 PM

*poke* ...

Tags
awgreatnotagain, end to insanity, lyall_areyel_was_here, my mango was here, octopusologist