Quantcast The KidPub Games (V) - Page 26 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2016, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Ummmmmm sure? I don't really know how to do this but I can't try?
Who's going first?
let's start with dale's interview?

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Old 06-22-2016, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 View Post
let's start with dale's interview?
Okay. Any recommendations for questions they might ask?
Old 06-22-2016, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Okay. Any recommendations for questions they might ask?
erm

"how are you feeling"
"are you nervous"
"what do you want to say to somebody back home"
"what do you think of your partner"

You see?"

Old 06-22-2016, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 View Post
erm

"how are you feeling"
"are you nervous"
"what do you want to say to somebody back home"
"what do you think of your partner"
Okay thanks. (Btw I haven't read these in like a year or so so I don't really remember what the interviews are like. But I'll try)
Old 06-22-2016, 10:04 PM

alright i totally missed a lot of that but oh well

interviews will be interesting especially the "what do you think of your partner" part

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 06-22-2016, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
alright i totally missed a lot of that but oh well

interviews will be interesting especially the "what do you think of your partner" part
lUNA HI

tenchar

You see?"

Old 06-22-2016, 10:23 PM

Dale sat in the chair by the man conducting the interviews. (I don't know what to call the guy so I'm just gonna go with....um.... Torimer. Idk.) Torimer smiled at him. Dale didn't smile back.
'So, Mr. Parkinson," Dale scowled slightly at the use of his last name. "Are you nervous about the games?"
Dale shrugged. "Not really. Don't have much to live for, so why fear death?" Tori quirked an eyebrow at him curiously. "What, no family? No special girl?" He asked, looking a little disappointed by the lack of juicy gossip. Dale's expression hardened. "Not anymore."
Tori decided to move on. "Well, how'd you lose your eye?" "The same way I lost my family" "do you want to say anything to anyone back home?" "No." "What do you plan to do if you win?" "..." "You have thought about it, haven't you?" "Of course." "Then what are your plans?" Dale just shrugged. He already knew he would help his orphan friends (did he say friends? He meant riff raff.convient connections. Lovable street trash. Never friends. Friends made you weak, vulnerable. They were just resources) but didn't care enough to talk about it. "Sit there by myself and never go hungry again I suppose." Tori seemed extremely Unsatisfied by this response. "So what is your family like? I understand your older brother was a tribute ten years ago." Dale tensed. This was not in his comfort zone.

I'm just gonna send this in blocks because I'm busy and might take me awhile to finish because I'm multitasking)
Old 06-22-2016, 10:48 PM

"Dale? Care to share?" "No." He snapped, glaring at him angrily. "My family is none of your business and I don't see what you hope to accomplish by reminding me of Derik's death." Tori flinched back a little at His hateful tone. But, sensing a topic that might finally draw Dale out of his emotionless shell, pressed farther. "Well he died here, your brother. Surely this place must be bringing back painful memories, yes? Do you remember his interview? Where he promised you on live television that he'd come home and make your life better? I remember him, smart boy. But apparently not smart enough, hm?"
Dale's hands were balled into tight fists, nails digging into his flesh. His expression was one of pure anger and his eyes were full of murder, an intense glare directed towards Torimer as though he could burn a hole through his head just by looking at him. "Shut. Up." He growled, subconsciously imagining fifty violent ways Tori could die.
Torimer just chuckled softly, but he did scoot a little farther away from Dale. "Ah, I remember now. This is the second year your name has been drawn, isn't it? Shame your brother wasn't here to protect you this time." He simpered, a look of (clearly fake) pity on his face. It took all of Dale's self control not to get up and punch him. Instead he forced his expression back into one of neutrality. "Yes, I suppose so." He said calmly, uncurling his fists, not caring that his nails were bloody from where he pressed into his palms to hard. Tori sighed, disappointed with how that topic ended. "Let's go to a different topic then. What do you think of your partner?"
Old 06-22-2016, 11:29 PM

Dale turned to look at Alice, stormy gray eye silently assessing her. He could tell them she was weak, useless. He could plant seeds of doubt in their minds, increase his chances of survival. And yet.....
In all truth Alice hadn't really impressed him that much. But she certainly had spirit, it was intriguing. To be honest, it kind of fascinated him to see someone so strong, so whole. Could he really risk sentencing her to death? The orphans could survive without him. Probably. But Alice.... She might have a family. Might have someone to go home to. And if not, well, he could garuantee she was a better person, deserved to live more than he did.
Finally he turned back to Tori and began to speak. "She has potential." He said, choosing his words carefully. "She has a fiery spirit which will give her strength. She carries herself like a leader and a warrior and I can garuantee that she will be one of the last remaining tributes. Maybe even win with the help of some sponsors."
Tori nodded, looking thoughtful. "You seem to hold her in high regard." He said but Dale simply shrugged and tipped his head to the side. "I respect her more than most of the tributes. More than you." He said coolly, acting like insulting a member of the Capitol was just an everyday thing, perfectly normal.
Tori narrowed his eyes angrily. "Yes, I can tell." Dale offered him a cold, vicious smile that didn't even come close to reaching his eyes.
"Well that's all the time we have for you." Tori said, his lips a tight, irritated line. "Alice is next."
Old 06-22-2016, 11:33 PM

(i'll do this tomorrow :P)

You see?"

Tags
dwight the legend ftw, dwight!!, dwightisdonaldtrump, kp games, luna was here, occidere frater, pablo x dwight otp, the dwight games