relationship w/ multiple people
consenting tho
o ok i thought that's what it was but i was a little confused
Old 07-16-2014, 06:51 PM

Location: brandon, florida; it's too hot and i don't go outside
Send a message via Skype™ to kingdestiny216

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
Aw thank you c: (Psst you're Amicitia on the mainsite right? I'm the other guy talking to Sravani XP)
yup Amicitia is me. ouo
what i wouldn't give to never have signed up with this dumb name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
i know some of those terms but not all. ooh i shipped meg/ruby b4 too.
meg/ruby absolutely killed me and then the writers killed tHEM so ughhhhh i have a few problems
Old 07-16-2014, 06:53 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieMay View Post
wait what does polyamorous mean
i think being polyarmorous means you want a relationship with two or more partners (like a polygamy, not someone having multiple partners without the other partners knowing), but i'm not sure if it's namely romantic, namely sexual, or both. i don't know if it specifies any gender, although i don't believe it does. but yeah, it's a three-way. or four-way. or more-way. i don't know.
Old 07-16-2014, 07:49 PM

Quote:
hey whats the difference between pansexual and polysexual? im a lil confused?? also whats the difference between demigirl and magigirl? i thought demigirl was partial girl partial something else.
and what do u mean by themed pronouns?

(i feel like cas would be ace, like i'm pretty sure ignorant lil 13 yr old past self wouldnt think so, but now reflecting on him he would be ace. also amab agender too i think or at least amab demiboy. i dont really like destiel either and wincest is just... idk i used to be super into wincest but after some thinking i can't really accept it personally... well im not really into any spn ships anymore either SORRY IM RAMBLING)
pansexual is attraction to ppl regardless of gender (so any gender identity/lack thereof) and polysexual is attraction to people of many gender identities but not all (so if ur poly u could for example date any gender except guys)

demigirl, to my understanding, is someone who is girl but feels the barest possible association w that identity or someone who is partially girl and mostly something else or multiple other things. I guess its up to the person rly. magigirl is the opposite, so mostly girl and partially something(s) else.

don't mistake polysexual for polyamory (polyamory is a healthy consensual relationship w multiple partners and idk how I feel about it but yeah it's not the same as polysexual)

(I haven't thought about cas's gender much bc jimmy is his vessel although s9 spoilers he's not much of an angel anymore s9 spoilers over BUT i could see it)

(and yeah wincest grosses me out a ton and i kind of ship charlie with jo even tho she died)

by themed pronouns i mean inspired by different stuff so like if u like the sea u could take oc from ocean and be like "ayyy oc/ocself" and sometimes they get really interesting like time or space themed

idk some people find it offensive I think its cool (and besides they're the pronouns the person wants so)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdestiny216 View Post
i'm gonna have to agree with elliot i have literally no idea what mot of those terms mean (i'm not trying to be rude by saying this) so maybe you could enlighten us?

but on the subject of spn dean may as well be frickin bi he definitely could fool me

i don't know what these terms mean at all somebody help me
the only spn ship i was ever into was meg/ruby (idk i was a wild child???) then they both died and i have no feelings anymore sO
so i just explained a bunch and so

agender: lack of gender (identifies as having no gender)

hetero flexible: mostly straight but with exceptions (like idk if im heteroflexy or what but dang people of different genders can b pretty cute)

ace: asexual (no desire for the hippy dip)

fluid sexuality: ur sexuality changes sometimes or often (so like maybe today I'm straight maybe tomorrow i'm pansexual who the frick knows)

hetero-preferencial: if u like many or all genders but u tend to be on the more hetero side (u can also be homo-preferencial, bi-preferencial, whatever)

MEG AND RUBY YES ruby was like my least favorite character though even though i love gen
Old 07-16-2014, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossom View Post
pansexual is attraction to ppl regardless of gender (so any gender identity/lack thereof) and polysexual is attraction to people of many gender identities but not all (so if ur poly u could for example date any gender except guys)

demigirl, to my understanding, is someone who is girl but feels the barest possible association w that identity or someone who is partially girl and mostly something else or multiple other things. I guess its up to the person rly. magigirl is the opposite, so mostly girl and partially something(s) else.

don't mistake polysexual for polyamory (polyamory is a healthy consensual relationship w multiple partners and idk how I feel about it but yeah it's not the same as polysexual)

(I haven't thought about cas's gender much bc jimmy is his vessel although s9 spoilers he's not much of an angel anymore s9 spoilers over BUT i could see it)

(and yeah wincest grosses me out a ton and i kind of ship charlie with jo even tho she died)

by themed pronouns i mean inspired by different stuff so like if u like the sea u could take oc from ocean and be like "ayyy oc/ocself" and sometimes they get really interesting like time or space themed

idk some people find it offensive I think its cool (and besides they're the pronouns the person wants so)
thank u gotcha
i think i might be polyamorous so ya
as for themed pronouns thats what i thought. i know a lot of ppl will look down on otherkins and nounself pronouns but i think like.. w/ever let ppl do w/ever they want yknow.
Old 07-16-2014, 07:59 PM

Location: brandon, florida; it's too hot and i don't go outside
Send a message via Skype™ to kingdestiny216

Quote:

so i just explained a bunch and so

agender: lack of gender (identifies as having no gender)

hetero flexible: mostly straight but with exceptions (like idk if im heteroflexy or what but dang people of different genders can b pretty cute)

ace: asexual (no desire for the hippy dip)

fluid sexuality: ur sexuality changes sometimes or often (so like maybe today I'm straight maybe tomorrow i'm pansexual who the frick knows)

hetero-preferencial: if u like many or all genders but u tend to be on the more hetero side (u can also be homo-preferencial, bi-preferencial, whatever)

MEG AND RUBY YES ruby was like my least favorite character though even though i love gen
AH THANKS you're a total babe omg
i have been enlightened i feel like a million bucks
by bucks i mean deer
deer are amazin

RUBY WAS FAAAB WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT
though i respect your opinion don't get me wrong

i could ship jo and charlie jeSUS WHY DON'T DO THIS TO ME NOT NOW
jo had the most unnecessary death there was literally no reason
Old 07-16-2014, 08:02 PM

i wont even talk abt female characters dying unnecessarily in spn or how theyre treated
Old 07-16-2014, 09:02 PM

Quote:
i wont even talk abt female characters dying unnecessarily in spn or how theyre treated
honestly though dean dies unnecessarily so

actually supernatural has lately had a rather non-sexist portrayal of women (also charlie is good for representation of queer ppl)

and I mean most characters that have died have died for a reason and i don't really think even the unnecessary deaths were bc of misogyny??? like it's not like meg or ruby or lilith died for misogynistic purposes

what's unnecessary was the 100+ times dean died i mean man

(i do understand that fictional ladies do tend to die for misogynistic purposes im just saying i don't rly think that's the case in spn)

((also earlier seasons of spn were pretty sexist but i honestly think that's changed))

I don't agree with the otherkin thing and I feel bad saying this but I mean if an otherkin told me to use pronouns and came out to me as otherkin i would use those pronouns and not like treat them bad it's just i don't believe in the whole otherkin thing. I won't bully people about it and im sorry if there are otherkin people here, ur still cool as heck, i just personally don't agree but we could still be chill buddies idk

i meant themed pronouns for non binary folks lmao when i identified as agender i kinda wanted to use astro/astroself bc it sounds REALLY COOL so i'll probably have a nb character with those pronouns
Old 07-16-2014, 09:43 PM

Quote:
honestly though dean dies unnecessarily so

actually supernatural has lately had a rather non-sexist portrayal of women (also charlie is good for representation of queer ppl)

and I mean most characters that have died have died for a reason and i don't really think even the unnecessary deaths were bc of misogyny??? like it's not like meg or ruby or lilith died for misogynistic purposes

what's unnecessary was the 100+ times dean died i mean man

(i do understand that fictional ladies do tend to die for misogynistic purposes im just saying i don't rly think that's the case in spn)

((also earlier seasons of spn were pretty sexist but i honestly think that's changed))

I don't agree with the otherkin thing and I feel bad saying this but I mean if an otherkin told me to use pronouns and came out to me as otherkin i would use those pronouns and not like treat them bad it's just i don't believe in the whole otherkin thing. I won't bully people about it and im sorry if there are otherkin people here, ur still cool as heck, i just personally don't agree but we could still be chill buddies idk

i meant themed pronouns for non binary folks lmao when i identified as agender i kinda wanted to use astro/astroself bc it sounds REALLY COOL so i'll probably have a nb character with those pronouns
idk abt recent spn i havent watched spn in a while but all i know is that ya the earlier spn used to be sexist so *shruggle juggle*

o i c im not otherkin but i dont really care/know enough to judge or disagree idk

o i c cool!!

Tags
♤of♡s, alaska is a mermaid, am confuse but yolo, asher was here, cutie jasper <3, down with het, elliot is the best ever, elliot will u marry me, fuck trump, genderqueer, girls are yes, gsrm, homo-freaking-flexible, i <3 girls, i am ellio, i have a crush on u, i love elliot more stfu, once in slept w/ santa d:, shit am i gay, shut the fuck up, thanks 4 helping me out, trans & pan pride, u are not ellio im ellio, u go, yo i love everyone