Quantcast GSRM Community - Page 4 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
  #31  
Old 12-12-2013, 09:21 PM
WolfWriter WolfWriter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 392
Default

LAST POST BUT

omg

So I met this girl on Tumblr, because I stumbled upon her blog and was like, "She's blonde but she's cute, eh, might as well see how she's doing." It was Thanksgiving, which is significant because each holiday I've met someone on Tumblr I had a crush on, no matter how briefly. Like I met my ex on Valentine's Day. That's a long story. But this new girl is named Emma and she's basically the best person I can imagine. She's soooo beautiful and adventurous and athletic but she isn't a jock. She's just good at what she needs to be. Usually I go for the intellectual types, but I can't stop comparing them all to my ex, Amy, who was utterly brilliant. Really really really intelligent. Emma isn't as good in academic classes, but she's a university student (two years older than me, barely) studying adventure media, so she does film editing and advertisements for these outdoorsy companies.
And she's funny and great and ugh, has perfect music taste and is musical and just overall so so so sweet.
I've never been so happy around a person. And we Skyped last Sunday, which is huge because I've only ever called a person with Skype on audio, not video.

The issue?

She lives 3500 miles away. In Scotland.

The only good thing is the accent, which makes me swooooooon, like oh my goodness. Her voice is like raw sex appeal, and she spent her childhood summers in the south of France, so something she slips into French and apologizes and I just answer her in French and we laugh and wow. Wow. She's just wow.
__________________
"Oh! Somebody ought to take society by the four corners of the sheet and toss it all into the air! Everything would be broken, most likely, but at least nobody would have anything, there'd be that much gained!" - Les Misérables

Last edited by WolfWriter; 12-12-2013 at 09:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 12-12-2013, 09:50 PM
Lena Lena is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: nah
Posts: 3,886
Default

I like this thread.
I like you guys.
This thread is filled with fabulousity.
__________________
i wonder what keeps us so high up –
could there be love beneath these wings?

((death, white lies))
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 12-12-2013, 10:11 PM
Lily09 Lily09 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: who knows??
Posts: 17,324
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
yeah but it's not universally recognized and it pisses me off still. plus it sounds a lot like she which confuses people into calling genderfluid/gender neutral people she/her/hers instead of their pgp. there's nothing wrong with knowing who you are and being proud of it. and i can understand why gender isn't that bad to have around. it just ticks me off that the majority of people think there are only two genders and honestly sometimes it seems like without sexuality/gender labels the world would be easier.
although the gender labels are infinitely more important to have than the sexuality labels, i should note.
mhm know what u mean
and the last one yes i agree on that


Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWriter View Post
Am I the only one who's like 100% gay without any attraction toward the opposite gender? Period?
yep im pretty sure!! ^-^


Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWriter View Post
LAST POST BUT

omg

So I met this girl on Tumblr, because I stumbled upon her blog and was like, "She's blonde but she's cute, eh, might as well see how she's doing." It was Thanksgiving, which is significant because each holiday I've met someone on Tumblr I had a crush on, no matter how briefly. Like I met my ex on Valentine's Day. That's a long story. But this new girl is named Emma and she's basically the best person I can imagine. She's soooo beautiful and adventurous and athletic but she isn't a jock. She's just good at what she needs to be. Usually I go for the intellectual types, but I can't stop comparing them all to my ex, Amy, who was utterly brilliant. Really really really intelligent. Emma isn't as good in academic classes, but she's a university student (two years older than me, barely) studying adventure media, so she does film editing and advertisements for these outdoorsy companies.
And she's funny and great and ugh, has perfect music taste and is musical and just overall so so so sweet.
I've never been so happy around a person. And we Skyped last Sunday, which is huge because I've only ever called a person with Skype on audio, not video.

The issue?

She lives 3500 miles away. In Scotland.

The only good thing is the accent, which makes me swooooooon, like oh my goodness. Her voice is like raw sex appeal, and she spent her childhood summers in the south of France, so something she slips into French and apologizes and I just answer her in French and we laugh and wow. Wow. She's just wow.
ohmygod thats so adorable
that is so cu TE
*sits here flailing bc of cuteness*
__________________
whaddup
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 12-12-2013, 10:22 PM
Lily09 Lily09 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: who knows??
Posts: 17,324
Default

im just gonna sit here and look at ww's post sadly because i was just getting used to calling my ex my gf and now i call her my ex whenever i mention her and ffsfsffdas
__________________
whaddup
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 12-12-2013, 10:30 PM
MaggieMay MaggieMay is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: ������������7
Posts: 4,555
Send a message via Skype™ to MaggieMay
Default

i agree with lily on ww's post just aaafkfbrk cc:
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 12-12-2013, 10:34 PM
WolfWriter WolfWriter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 392
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
mhm know what u mean
and the last one yes i agree on that




yep im pretty sure!! ^-^



ohmygod thats so adorable
that is so cu TE
*sits here flailing bc of cuteness*
She is cute.

And that's weird. That I'm like the only one
__________________
"Oh! Somebody ought to take society by the four corners of the sheet and toss it all into the air! Everything would be broken, most likely, but at least nobody would have anything, there'd be that much gained!" - Les Misérables
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 12-12-2013, 10:36 PM
WolfWriter WolfWriter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 392
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
im just gonna sit here and look at ww's post sadly because i was just getting used to calling my ex my gf and now i call her my ex whenever i mention her and ffsfsffdas
): I'm sorry. I know the feeling, sort of, although I must say I didn't call Amy my girlfriend when we were together. It was so informal. But when we broke up I called her my ex-girlfriend. I think that says a lot, her being my girlfriend only looking back.
__________________
"Oh! Somebody ought to take society by the four corners of the sheet and toss it all into the air! Everything would be broken, most likely, but at least nobody would have anything, there'd be that much gained!" - Les Misérables
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 12-12-2013, 10:45 PM
Lily09 Lily09 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: who knows??
Posts: 17,324
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWriter View Post
): I'm sorry. I know the feeling, sort of, although I must say I didn't call Amy my girlfriend when we were together. It was so informal. But when we broke up I called her my ex-girlfriend. I think that says a lot, her being my girlfriend only looking back.
i only started getting used to calling Emily my gf towards the end of the relationship.
its so weird because if you were around when i started talking about emily on here (since 2012) you would think that we would be really great together!! but no it was really awkward because she's at a different school and she was just like "idk whatever you want!!" so there wasn't a lot of communication.
__________________
whaddup
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 12-12-2013, 10:45 PM
Lily09 Lily09 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: who knows??
Posts: 17,324
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieMay View Post
i agree with lily on ww's post just aaafkfbrk cc:
so so so whats up with your life any crushes or anything do tell
__________________
whaddup
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 12-13-2013, 06:10 AM
WolfWriter WolfWriter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 392
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
i only started getting used to calling Emily my gf towards the end of the relationship.
its so weird because if you were around when i started talking about emily on here (since 2012) you would think that we would be really great together!! but no it was really awkward because she's at a different school and she was just like "idk whatever you want!!" so there wasn't a lot of communication.
How did you meet? And I don't like when people have no opinion and ask me to make a lot of decisions. Kind of freaks me out. The thing with distance is there will never be a lack of communication. It's all you have.
__________________
"Oh! Somebody ought to take society by the four corners of the sheet and toss it all into the air! Everything would be broken, most likely, but at least nobody would have anything, there'd be that much gained!" - Les Misérables
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
♤of♡s, alaska is a mermaid, am confuse but yolo, asher was here, cutie jasper <3, down with het, elliot is the best ever, elliot will u marry me, fuck trump, genderqueer, girls are yes, gsrm, homo-freaking-flexible, i <3 girls, i am ellio, i have a crush on u, i love elliot more stfu, once in slept w/ santa d:, shit am i gay, shut the fuck up, thanks 4 helping me out, trans & pan pride, u are not ellio im ellio, u go, yo i love everyone

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.