Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1795 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2015, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
why does anyone bother with a fuckup like me
*hugs* Meer, you're not a fuckup. You are amazing and fierce and fiery and incredibly intelligent. You are not a fuckup. I promise you. Everybody makes mistakes, everybody has those days. Don't beat yourself up if you make a mistake.
Old 10-29-2015, 12:27 AM

even when i'm happy it's not like my full happiness and i almost feel like i'm faking it sometimes. my life is good i have so many good things in it i should be happy but i'm not.
Old 10-29-2015, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
even when i'm happy it's not like my full happiness and i almost feel like i'm faking it sometimes. my life is good i have so many good things in it i should be happy but i'm not.
i feel this so much. it's like i don't know what the real happiness is like and half the time when im happy im wondering how long the feeling will last before it disappears
BUT. overthinking emotions won't do anyone much good because it'll just stress them out. try not to think too deep abt whether your happiness is real or fake and just try to enjoy it when it happens, i think that's the best course of action for any of us (altho it's kind of hard to not think about it i know)
Old 10-29-2015, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
i feel this so much. it's like i don't know what the real happiness is like and half the time when im happy im wondering how long the feeling will last before it disappears
BUT. overthinking emotions won't do anyone much good because it'll just stress them out. try not to think too deep abt whether your happiness is real or fake and just try to enjoy it when it happens, i think that's the best course of action for any of us (altho it's kind of hard to not think about it i know)
Yeah, that's true about overthinking. I'm trying more to just enjoy but it's hard when it just feels like something's missing.
Old 10-29-2015, 11:24 PM

I'm just mediocre. Sometimes I think there's something great in me but really I'm just a cheap copy of everything else. I try too hard, I try too little, I make no impression. I am grey.
My family even forgets about me sometimes like, oh yeah we have a fourth kid oops forgot about her. And people just come up to me and act like we aren't in the same class and I pretend I didn't know we were in the same class either but I did know. They just forgot. It's not a big deal I sorry for complaining I'm going to go do a mediocre job on my homework now.
Old 10-30-2015, 12:09 AM

lmao I'm like 99% worthless 1% "idk I get good grades and can play bass ok"
Old 10-30-2015, 04:38 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

I have to adult in 16 days and I'm not mentally prepared. Or physically.

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 10-30-2015, 08:31 AM

so like i actually feel pretty these days??
maybe it's because of the lipgloss i started wearing and somehow it increased my confidence in my appearance or something till now it's just most of the time i look into the mirror and am like "daaaamn that smile could knock people dead in a good way"
i apologize if this comes off as bragging but no im just so relieved that i made it from wanting smaller eyes and straighter hair and lighter skin and a different name to not caring at all about my looks but still nonchalantly refuting compliments because i secretly didn't believe a word to actually feeling good about myself at least physically
i know there's still a long way to go for me but i can't help but feel that this is an amazing first step and im just. so relieved.
Old 10-30-2015, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
so like i actually feel pretty these days??
maybe it's because of the lipgloss i started wearing and somehow it increased my confidence in my appearance or something till now it's just most of the time i look into the mirror and am like "daaaamn that smile could knock people dead in a good way"
i apologize if this comes off as bragging but no im just so relieved that i made it from wanting smaller eyes and straighter hair and lighter skin and a different name to not caring at all about my looks but still nonchalantly refuting compliments because i secretly didn't believe a word to actually feeling good about myself at least physically
i know there's still a long way to go for me but i can't help but feel that this is an amazing first step and im just. so relieved.
Amaaaaaziiiiing!!!

And yes, your smile could knock people dead in a great way (I've stalked your YouTube channel, I know!)

(don't stop thinking those things they are absolutely true)

-i found, amber run
Old 10-30-2015, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly View Post
Amaaaaaziiiiing!!!

And yes, your smile could knock people dead in a great way (I've stalked your YouTube channel, I know!)

(don't stop thinking those things they are absolutely true)
aww thank you you're so nice <3

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone