Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1905 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2016, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
i don't know how to help and i don't have any advice other than talk to your best friend. communication is key. invite her to hang out more. what did you guys love to do but don't do much anymore? invite her to do those activities. but other than that, i just wanted to say that even if you have a good life, it's okay to complain. your problems are still important and you deserve an outlet.
hey idk if i ever acknowledged this comment but i read it and i talked to her and now i think we might share a memory? it's like a big ceremony on stage in front of the school and we wear our fancy dresses and heels and cry and talk about how much we'll miss each other and basically talk about a memory and the person and idk i just love her so much i wanna share that with her

our memory (that we were talking about sharing) is singing bruno mars and making a stupid dance in like 5th grade and laughing and having fun and i love it

i'm just not used to being away from her that often. i see her at the end of the day (we walk down together) and on fridays and sunday and we hung out with my other friend yesterday and it was really fun. but anyway i'm still adjusting to not seeing her every second of everyday, like it was from grades 1-6. anyway. things are better right now.

@graystorm: hi. please don't. it starts with some vodka and then it escalates and it will become another Thing. you can push through it. write. use a coloring book. listen to your favorite music. watch your favorite sitcom.

@esther: there is a day in your future where you don't cut anymore. i promise. there is a day where you are free. now you just have to work on closing the gap from here to there. draw. color. sing. finger paint. (it sounds stupid but it's actually super fun) write. listen to music. do whatever you need to do to keep from hurting yourself. i know this sounds cheesy and stupid but i know that you can do it.

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton
Old 12-06-2016, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystorm View Post
I don't want to do it again

I don't

But I want to feel it burn my throat again.

I want to feel the acid rip my throat raw until there's nothing left but bone and blood

I don't want to do it again

If I keep telling myself that, it'll be true, right?
please.

please don't drink. don't cut. don't hurt yourself.

please don't kill yourself.

and i know not doing all of those things is easier said than done but please

i'm begging you.

i've been reading your posts--all of hte posts on this thread, actually--and to anyone out there who's feeling stressed and sad and like they want to hurt themselves, oh god, please don't. please please please. i am a stranger from across the internet, maybe across the world, and i care about all of you enough to be begging you to not.

you are all beautiful human beings who deserve more than anything to live.

you all deserve the best lives and you all can have them. the world is yours. this life is yours.

please. it's so hard, i know

but don't.

god, please.
Old 12-06-2016, 11:20 AM

i want to die but i don't want to hurt anyone but i'm basically going to do that if i keep living right all im going to do is be a disappointment right and im not going to get anywher in life idont want to be alive anymore life is pain ad i am weak
Old 12-06-2016, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostblaze View Post
i want to die but i don't want to hurt anyone but i'm basically going to do that if i keep living right all im going to do is be a disappointment right and im not going to get anywher in life idont want to be alive anymore life is pain ad i am weak
pain is a part of life but I've seen that life is more than pain

how others think of you and even how you think of yourself is a part of who you are but not your entire definition.

and i do not believe you are a disappointment.

one so fierce in love and hate is not lukewarm, not a disappointment

i have seen that we all fall short of our ideals sometimes

please keep trying because i have seen that it is worth it.

i have felt that perserverance feels good.

i pray that you may be granted great joy in this life and the next.

i hope i was helpful

-i found, amber run
Old 12-06-2016, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
I hate this
I hate being such a high functioning student and daughter and friend who is chill and fine at school, but then the minute I come home I feel like shit, and then it literally just gets worse and worse and all I can think about is how it's winter and no one will see the cuts if and when I do it. all i can think about is the box knife in the toolbox. all i can think about is the emotional high of I FUCKED UP I FUCKED UP I FUCKED UP and how good it feels to fuck up once in a while or maybe a twice in a while or maybe every single fucking night

the best part is though that I can't tell anybody because

1. it might get back to my parents
  2. I dont' want anyone sucked into something they can't help or stop
  3. it's just once in a while, and just shallow cuts that no one needs to flip out about
  4. i hate being vulnerable and admitting this
  5. my life isn't even that bad
  6. i don't want people to worry
  7. i don't want people to stop me
ok, ok,
i know how fricking hard what your going through is because i've been there (wow, that's an asshole thing to say, sorry) but it passes, it comes back too, but it never stays forever.
You can beat it,
you can stay clean,
i believe in you,
KP believes in you,

And you know what? even if you do relapse, it's not the end of the world. recovering from something as addictive as self harm is hard, and it's ok if you fall of the metaphorical bike sometimes, just get back on, try again. you'll get it tomorrow if you don't today.

i hope that all doesn't sound preachy, sorry. please don't relapse.
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 12-06-2016, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly View Post
pain is a part of life but I've seen that life is more than pain

how others think of you and even how you think of yourself is a part of who you are but not your entire definition.

and i do not believe you are a disappointment.

one so fierce in love and hate is not lukewarm, not a disappointment

i have seen that we all fall short of our ideals sometimes

please keep trying because i have seen that it is worth it.

i have felt that perserverance feels good.

i pray that you may be granted great joy in this life and the next.

i hope i was helpful
i think i'm okay now. i just get really upset once in a while. it's becoming less frequent, i think. depends on how things with my parents are going. please don't worry about me. i won't do it. i just like thinking about it until i realize what a devastating effect my death would have on others. you're alwys helpful. i love you.
Old 12-06-2016, 09:34 PM

Quote:
No no no no no, no, Madie. I swear to the gods that you are not a disappointment. I owe you everything and my have saved my life so many times. People on earth need you.

I need you

I'm a selfish person and I need you on this planet across the computer screen from me

You don't have to do it for everyone

Just live for one person

Live for your best friend who's mother died. She needs you.

Live for your father and your mother

Live for your siblings

Live for all of your internet friends

Live for me

Remember your life
Old 12-06-2016, 09:40 PM

Quote:
i think i'm okay now. i just get really upset once in a while. it's becoming less frequent, i think. depends on how things with my parents are going. please don't worry about me. i won't do it. i just like thinking about it until i realize what a devastating effect my death would have on others. you're alwys helpful. i love you.
I hope the thoughts keep becoming less frequent. not fun to deal with at all. I love you too, you wonderful firebrand

-i found, amber run
Old 12-06-2016, 09:42 PM

also pardon my silm reference but you and Stormy have a VERY Fingon and Maedhros relationship ))

Stormy- You're really close friends who owe each other important things, like lives

-i found, amber run
Old 12-06-2016, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystorm View Post
No no no no no, no, Madie. I swear to the gods that you are not a disappointment. I owe you everything and my have saved my life so many times. People on earth need you.

I need you

I'm a selfish person and I need you on this planet across the computer screen from me

You don't have to do it for everyone

Just live for one person

Live for your best friend who's mother died. She needs you.

Live for your father and your mother

Live for your siblings

Live for all of your internet friends

Live for me
don't worry. i'm fine now. just had a couple rough days. i'm kind of a big baby c'x you guys are all the reason I'm alive. you, my parents, my siblings, my friends, snow, all my other internet friends, my church, my family. so thank you, darling. i'll live to help you get through this if i can from so far away. live for me too, all right? i think that's a good relationship. thank you, stormy. i've said it before: you inspire me to stay alive. i love you so darn much. <3

Quote:
I hope the thoughts keep becoming less frequent. not fun to deal with at all. I love you too, you wonderful firebrand
thank you, bby <3 i hope you're doing well also, and that your sis is getting better c:
Quote:
also pardon my silm reference but you and Stormy have a VERY Fingon and Maedhros relationship ))

Stormy- You're really close friends who owe each other important things, like lives
that makes me v v smiley and oh my gosh you're so right i've never thought of it like that

who would we be? merry and pippin?

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone