Quantcast The Sarah J. Maas Fanclub! - Page 8 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Clubs
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-2016, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Read_Write View Post
wait the tv rights were sold? does this mean we're getting a tv show? please please please shduishebehocjsnso on second thought, that may not be good for my health... :P
I hope it's a good tv adaptation like Game of Thrones or Outlander...and not like *shudders* Shadowhunters.
Old 08-13-2016, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
I hope it's a good tv adaptation like Game of Thrones or Outlander...and not like *shudders* Shadowhunters.
yeah if it's crappy i'm probably gonna die of disappointment. and if the movie is like the lightning thief.... i swear

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton
Old 08-13-2016, 02:20 AM

Quote:
hahaha shadowhunters is pretty bad. but i still watch it since im so dedicated to the series :P
Old 08-13-2016, 08:57 AM

Quote:
ALSO, the bloomsbury website says that Empire of Storms is gonna have mature content... ;D
there's gonna be sexy times and violence like in acomaf!!!
yesss I heard about that, I'm so excited for whatever Maas brings our way it's gonna be epic nonetheless!
Can't wait for some more tog!

Quote:
Originally Posted by july3girl View Post
gdghjaghlajhgdjghdal this book is gonna be INSANE MAN! I'M SO EFFING EXCITED I'VE ALREADY EFFING PREORDERED IT AND I'M GONNA DO NOTHING BUT READ IT AS SOON AS I GET MY EFFING HANDS ON IT

also apparently the tv rights to tog have already been sold? and same with the movie rights to acotar? and i'm kind of freaking out?

does anyone actually like tamlin? because i have a lot of things to rant about him if ya'll are interested...
I HATE TAMLIN ACTUALLY LIKE CAN HE JUST NOT
I love Rhys <3
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 08-13-2016, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
yesss I heard about that, I'm so excited for whatever Maas brings our way it's gonna be epic nonetheless!
Can't wait for some more tog!

I HATE TAMLIN ACTUALLY LIKE CAN HE JUST NOT
I love Rhys <3
I've never liked Tamlin. I still feel like his entire relationship with Feyre in acotar was fake, and he basically used her to break the curse, and then in acomaf at the beginning the reason he sort of cast her aside was because he didn't need her anymore.
That's my theory.
Old 08-13-2016, 11:30 PM

Quote:
I've never liked Tamlin. I still feel like his entire relationship with Feyre in acotar was fake, and he basically used her to break the curse, and then in acomaf at the beginning the reason he sort of cast her aside was because he didn't need her anymore.
That's my theory.
i actually do think that he loves her, although at the beginning it was definitely for the curse. but then he fell in love, and he sent her away. even though she fought and screamed and told him effing NO, he sent her away, so that she COULDN'T break the curse. so that she couldn't free everyone and save an entire continent. he is putting his need, his love for her before everything else, before his kingdom, and her wishes, and the world. and i think that is so horrible and selfish.

and under the mountain he doesn't try to free her, he doesn't do ANYTHING to help her. lucien (whom i love) and rhys (who i love before everything else) both helped her so that she could suceed and break the curse. and when he has this small window of time, he just uses it to try and sleep with her, he just uses it for HIS NEEDS.

i think he loves her. but so much and in such a weird, twisted way that he doesn't even care about 'her' anymore. he just cares about having a pretty young girl to see every night and to protect, because HE needs that stability.

also apparently that weird spring court festival where he and a girl have sex and create power or whatever happened while rhys and feyre were in the cabin, and according to sarah we're going to have to deal with the 'consequences' of that night. which i think can only be a pregnancy, probably with ianthe. (which is actually kinda good i think cause it's a good excuse for feyre to avoid tamlin)

Old 08-13-2016, 11:41 PM

Quote:
i actually do think that he loves her, although at the beginning it was definitely for the curse. but then he fell in love, and he sent her away. even though she fought and screamed and told him effing NO, he sent her away, so that she COULDN'T break the curse. so that she couldn't free everyone and save an entire continent. he is putting his need, his love for her before everything else, before his kingdom, and her wishes, and the world. and i think that is so horrible and selfish.

and under the mountain he doesn't try to free her, he doesn't do ANYTHING to help her. lucien (whom i love) and rhys (who i love before everything else) both helped her so that she could suceed and break the curse. and when he has this small window of time, he just uses it to try and sleep with her, he just uses it for HIS NEEDS.

i think he loves her. but so much and in such a weird, twisted way that he doesn't even care about 'her' anymore. he just cares about having a pretty young girl to see every night and to protect, because HE needs that stability.

also apparently that weird spring court festival where he and a girl have sex and create power or whatever happened while rhys and feyre were in the cabin, and according to sarah we're going to have to deal with the 'consequences' of that night. which i think can only be a pregnancy, probably with ianthe. (which is actually kinda good i think cause it's a good excuse for feyre to avoid tamlin)
whatever the next book is called is gonna be so good.

and does anyone know anything about the three extra books set in the ACOTAR world yet? Like is it prequels or a continuation of the trilogy???
Old 08-14-2016, 12:27 AM

Quote:
whatever the next book is called is gonna be so good.

and does anyone know anything about the three extra books set in the ACOTAR world yet? Like is it prequels or a continuation of the trilogy???
I KNOW AND I DON'T KNOW AND IT'S KILLING ME. i believe it's set at least after feyre is taken to the spring court the first time. i think it's going to be like a continuation but not centering on feyre? maybe not one of the dreamers, but like lucien or elain? or NESTA?! OMG A NESTA TRILOGY WOULD BE AMAZING

shes says that she couldn't get the characters out of her head and she can't reveal if it's a prequel or continuation 'cause it could reveal important stuff like who SURVIVES acotar 3....

it's such fresh news i doubt any substantial info will be released anytime soon.

Last edited by july3girl; 08-14-2016 at 12:31 AM.
Old 08-14-2016, 12:31 AM

Quote:
I KNOW AND I DON'T KNOW AND IT'S KILLING ME. i believe it's set at least after feyre is taken to the spring court the first time. i think it's going to be like a continuation but not centering on feyre? maybe not one of the dreamers, but like lucien or elain? or NESTA?! OMG A NESTA TRILOGY WOULD BE AMAZING

i honestly do not have a clue, but it's such fresh news i doubt any substantial info will be anytime soon.

wait what if it's about ianthe's kid? like once they're like older?
you we don't even know if ianthe is gonna have a kid.
Old 08-14-2016, 12:33 AM

Quote:
you we don't even know if ianthe is gonna have a kid.
but she says there were CONSEQUENCES OF THAT EFFING NIGHT! that's the only consequence i can think of. though i actually don't think that's what it's gonna be about. here's the newsletter talking about the new books: http://us11.campaign-archive1.com/?u...3&e=7852d6c03a

Tags
hipster manorian shipper, i fucking love nesta, lil cinnomonroll nesta, lysandra x aedion, rowaelin ftw