Quantcast The Sad Forum. - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2011, 09:47 AM

Default The Sad Forum.

Listen up. My problem doesn't matter. Yours does. Now post your sad thOughts here, not your arguments!

yeah. one direction.

guess what?

they're my heros

and they saved me

Last edited by HannahChaetil; 07-23-2011 at 09:10 AM.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:33 AM

You almost killed yourself?
With a jumprope?
Over something dumb like that?
Gurrrrl, you need help, pronto.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:41 AM

Location: In my own little world, but that's okay, they know me there

But a trip to the amusement park saved her.
And miles to go before I sleep.

~Robert Frost
"Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening"
Old 07-19-2011, 11:46 AM

Location: Tulsa with the gang, hanging out at the Admiral and rumbling with the south side socs.

Okay don't ever think suicide is the right option! If you think about it again, tell your parents, suicide is very serious.
Now, maybe the girl just hasn't gotten it, or just can't think of what to write.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruza View Post
But a trip to the amusement park saved her.
Thank God for Six Flags!
Old 07-19-2011, 01:12 PM

It's not only because of her.

THERE IS A TON OF BULLIES in my school.... yet they always pick on kids who don't talk to them. They hurt me in different ways.... So, suicide is what Cleopatra did, Marilyn Monroe.... a lot of people do it. I hate myself! My life is always difficult. I am so dumb. I want to die right now. Bullies yell at me across the room, make fun of me in different ways... not the usual "your stupid."... I just want my life to be over. Well, I want it to be over after Disney Cruise. ANOTHER PROBLEM. IF I GO ON ANOTHER DISNEY CRUISE THEN I AM GOING TO CRY FOR A WHOLE 7 DAYS! BECAUSE I ONLY WANT HER...... NOT ANYONE ELSE.

yeah. one direction.

guess what?

they're my heros

and they saved me
Old 07-19-2011, 01:56 PM

Ruza and Camille, we're hear to cheer people up, not make them worse with sarcastic remarks.

Hannah, I know how you feel. I felt this way when Peppery left KP, and I just freaked each time when she wouldn't reply to my emails. Eventually she did, though...

I'm amazed you met such a nice friend in real life, and I am glad for you. I bet you she will reply, she just doesn't know what to say.

And I got bullied for three years in elementary school, and I know what that's like too. But you just have to keep fighting your way through it, and showing them you're strong.

I love you like a sis, so please, promise me you're not going to kill yourself, alright? *hugs*

queer power, queer pride.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChaetil View Post

THERE IS A TON OF BULLIES in my school.... yet they always pick on kids who don't talk to them. They hurt me in different ways.... So, suicide is what Cleopatra did, Marilyn Monroe.... a lot of people do it. I hate myself! My life is always difficult. I am so dumb. I want to die right now. Bullies yell at me across the room, make fun of me in different ways... not the usual "your stupid."... I just want my life to be over. Well, I want it to be over after Disney Cruise. ANOTHER PROBLEM. IF I GO ON ANOTHER DISNEY CRUISE THEN I AM GOING TO CRY FOR A WHOLE 7 DAYS! BECAUSE I ONLY WANT HER...... NOT ANYONE ELSE.
Just hormones. Just hormones.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:07 PM

Guys....She needs advice and comfort. If you don't want to give that to her, just go away. Suicide is serious.

Hannah, (idk if that's your name, It's your username so I figured....) It's ok. When my friend moved away, I was so sad when I sent her 5 letters and only got one back. Your friend will be back. Hang in there girl, we love you, your friend loves you, your parents love you. Talk to them. If you can't face them, write a simple note. Life. Will. Get. Better.

THAT'S ABSURD.
YOU'RE ABSURD.
Say that again.
YOU'RE ABSURD.
THAT'S ABSURD!

I wanna be at the House Cup Tournament.
I wanna be the Coolest Girl.
I wanna be a Starship Ranger.
I wanna be somebody's buddy.
But most of all, I wanna be at a Starkid concert!!
Old 07-21-2011, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChaetil View Post

You're acting like a spoiled little rich girl. Six Flags? Disney Cruise? You are more fortunate than thousands of people, yet you want to strangle yourself with a jump rope? Pitiful.

Tags
i like ponies