Quantcast Gay Marriage? - Page 220 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 12-21-2013, 09:19 PM

gay lifestyle is the same thing as straight lifestyle pretty much except the phrase straight lifestyle is rarely used like my lifestyle as a panromantic homosexual trans person is eating, sleeping breathing, talking to friends, watching tv, and using the computer.
sorry not sorry just had to say that cause i get annoyed when people are like "lifestyle" like i dont have a gay lifestyle its not something i choose. the most that i choose thats related to that is whether i want to be dysphoric about my gender or not.

http://www.today.com/entertainment/d...sts-2D11770372
Old 12-21-2013, 09:20 PM

also yeah gay sex is just NOT comparable to bestiality
Old 12-22-2013, 03:51 AM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

Not sure how I feel about his being fired, as I haven't really kept up with what happened.

@Maggie: Actuallyyy, what the Constitution guarantees is that the government won't persecute you for exercising your freedom of speech, btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephiey View Post
I'm always confused about that because why would they call them homophobes?? Phobia is a fear of something... so "homophobic" literally means afraid of homosexuals.

Well, it's probably like that to him. Christians believe that homosexuality is wrong, and gay sex is pretty bad in terms of like Christian beliefs and stuff so if that's what he believes in then okay for him.
Yes the '-phobia' suffix is stupid, but what homophobia means, contemporarily, is discrimination against homosexuality and gay people.

*some Christians. not all Christians think homosexuality is a sin
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
yeah, which is exactly why i hate that term. you literally cannot be afraid of people who have done nothing to harm you. that's ridiculous.
*whispers* yes u can

its three in the morning why am i arguing semantics
oh well
Old 12-22-2013, 03:11 PM

oh yeah you can actually forreals be homophobic, it's just that a lot of people are more hateful than scared. i know people who are okay with bisexuals but are scared of homosexuals.
Old 01-11-2014, 09:00 PM

I just don't get the thing about "gay lifestyle"

I mean no one ever talks about the "straight lifestyle"

The gays and straights and in-betweens that I know have the exact same lifestyle; namely homework and eating and buying junk food with their spare money and crushes and stress and school and all of tHAT WHAT CHANGES WHEN YOU JUST FALL IN LOVE WITH DIFFERENT PEOPLE

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 01-12-2014, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
I just don't get the thing about "gay lifestyle"

I mean no one ever talks about the "straight lifestyle"

The gays and straights and in-betweens that I know have the exact same lifestyle; namely homework and eating and buying junk food with their spare money and crushes and stress and school and all of tHAT WHAT CHANGES WHEN YOU JUST FALL IN LOVE WITH DIFFERENT PEOPLE
dude
exactly
from the ashes
you pick up the p i e c e s
and the ghosts in the attic;
they never quite leave
Old 01-12-2014, 02:48 PM

I mean I asked my dad about it and he was like "Esther you don't understand they have sex"

Ooooh that makes sense

"I'm sorry but we simply can't support what you do in bed"

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 01-12-2014, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
I mean I asked my dad about it and he was like "Esther you don't understand they have sex"

Ooooh that makes sense

"I'm sorry but we simply can't support what you do in bed"
ES THER
I JUST SCREECHED OUT LOUD

i mean
sorry
from the ashes
you pick up the p i e c e s
and the ghosts in the attic;
they never quite leave
Old 01-20-2014, 04:00 PM

Love is love. In UKIP (a poitiacl party in the Uk) there was a man saying that the floods we are haveing in the Uk are caused by same sex marriage and soon there would be famine and plaugue. This made me appalled, a man in the goverment making remarks like this in public.

I dont mind if you disagree with gay marriage but dont voice your opinions brutally- Its fear of differnce. I've seen little kids going "Thats so gay" as an insult. Its not an insult - its a state of being. Fear of something new is pathetic, one day we will all accept people NO MATTER WHAT.
Old 01-20-2014, 04:11 PM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabia View Post
Love is love. In UKIP (a poitiacl party in the Uk) there was a man saying that the floods we are haveing in the Uk are caused by same sex marriage and soon there would be famine and plaugue. This made me appalled, a man in the goverment making remarks like this in public.

I dont mind if you disagree with gay marriage but dont voice your opinions brutally- Its fear of differnce. I've seen little kids going "Thats so gay" as an insult. Its not an insult - its a state of being. Fear of something new is pathetic, one day we will all accept people NO MATTER WHAT.
The UKIP one had me in hysterics. It was so outrageous. The amount of parodies of it that I have seen are brilliant.

Tags
*bi high five*, being gay is fine, calm down y'all, dear lord, delete next tag->, don't delete me!, dont fight, elephant dung!, gay is ok, gay is okay, gay marriage ftw, go washington!, hat the sin not the siner, hating gay marrige, if only you knew me, im gay, im gay and kp scares me, it's a paradox! o_o, it's okay to be gay, not you the gay sex one, nyan cat, pumpkin pie is evil!! :'(, what sin?, why is my tag gone??, y u so mean 2 gays