Quantcast KidPub Complete Fight History - Page 242 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > KidPub Stuff > KidPub Yearbook: 2008
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2014, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca View Post
No, I was ritually purifying myself. It's important I do not contaminate myself with mere mortals like yourself.

As for thy sullying presence, it can be put down to a) I despise other people and human contact, and b) I am legally obliged to insult people every few minutes. It's in my contract with the universe.

I am a very skilled person. I even responded to each point in this individually, albeit backwards. But it's a response, at least. How many other people respond by going through a comment systematically, not just saying 'lol i no right'.
I concede.
I like your contract with the universe. (*applauds*)
You are indeed a unique individual whose reply-prowess has gained my respect.
Chatspeak is an incarnation of the devil, though I'll admit to using it ironically. (But is the use of irony an excuse for sloppiness or...?)
Old 01-21-2014, 04:28 PM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

You concede over what?
I got distracted and forgot my entire train of thoughts. 'Twas subject to a great train robbery, as it were (excuse the pun).

As you may gather, my inability to focus is somewhat notorious.

Ah, irony. Irony is a friend of mine. I often specifically word things for irony. For instance, in a game called Cards Against Humanity, the question was 'what's that sound' so I played the card that read 'a mime having a stroke'. It is perfectly acceptable to put your grammar at stake for the sake of irony (I almost forgot to press the letter 'y' there. FOR THE SAKE OF IRON!) and I have done this, to comedic effect, on a number of occasions.

Last edited by rebecca; 01-22-2014 at 02:18 AM.
Old 01-21-2014, 04:59 PM

Quote:
You concede over what?
I got distracted and forgot my entire train of thoughts. 'Twas subject to a great train robbery, as it were (excuse the pun).

As you may gather, my inability to focus is somewhat notorious.

Ah, irony. Irony is a friend of mine. I often specifically word things for irony. For instance, in a game called Cards Against Humanity, the question was 'what's that sound' so I played the card the read 'a mime having a stroke'. It is perfectly acceptable to put your grammar at stake for the sake of irony (I almost forgot to press the letter 'y' there. FOR THE SAKE OF IRON!) and I have done this, to comedic effect, on a number of occasion.
I suppose concede wasn't the correct word. I was agreeing to the fact that I am a mere mortal. The pun is excused - it quite amused me, actually.
I also agree with your thoughts on irony. Irony is a very good friend (as is iron when used to hit people with [joke.]) It also makes me feel intelligent and witty, which is a good feeling to feel.
Old 01-22-2014, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticeli View Post
Rebecca, you're pretty much the hidden god, regulator, enforcer, and behind-the-scenes master of KP.
I'm Silent. I don't believe we've met. (*extends hand*)
xD YES MAKE FRIENDS WITH HER (xD She's amazing yup)
Quote:
*looks dubiously at extended hand*

Honestly, I'm not. I'm a sad likkle person tapping away at a laptop.

Yeah, I'm not convincing anyone, am I?
*shakes it, then disinfects it, just to be on the safe side*

Oh, and Fabia: You have indeed got a point. It's just that if there is a concern being overly nice would lead to unrealistic impressions. We need to find a balance. I'll have words with my compatriots on this idea.
Quote:
(*shrugs*) I think you are. Or, at least, you lead a quiet revolution against normality here, with your respected compatriots. (*shrugs again*) You and your friends are esteemed powers, I think.
Pssst...'twould be wiser to disinfect the hand before shaking. Just to be on the safe side.
Quote:
No after. Did it not occur to you that the point was to cleanse myself of thy sullying presence?

Basically, I'm just a lot better at pretended to be clever than most. It's a skill of mine.
Quote:
I appreciate this skill, then.
Am I a sullying presence? I apologise. :P
I was confused. I thought you were disinfecting my own hand before deigning to touch it -- that was my fault. Apologies.
Quote:
No, I was ritually purifying myself. It's important I do not contaminate myself with mere mortals like yourself.

As for thy sullying presence, it can be put down to a) I despise other people and human contact, and b) I am legally obliged to insult people every few minutes. It's in my contract with the universe.

I am a very skilled person. I even responded to each point in this individually, albeit backwards. But it's a response, at least. How many other people respond by going through a comment systematically, not just saying 'lol i no right'.
I couldn't help quoting the rest of the comment- that's simply amazing and epic, you two. *subconsciously pushes the two apart*
Bad Silent. What shalt happen to Nikki if you to that?
Old 01-22-2014, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
She'll just call you a stupid head once you tell her you don't like something ^_^

That was not intended rudely, but I wanted to interject with that.
Old 01-22-2014, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
She'll just call you a stupid head once you tell her you don't like something ^_^

Lol i no right

Not really. She's fine with me liking Harry Potter, liking Homestuck (which she apparently sold her soul to. Forgot what. Something to do with her soul.), not liking LOTR that much but am still okay with and...I forgot.
Old 01-22-2014, 11:17 AM

Quote:
*looks dubiously at extended hand*

Honestly, I'm not. I'm a sad likkle person tapping away at a laptop.

Yeah, I'm not convincing anyone, am I?
*shakes it, then disinfects it, just to be on the safe side*

Oh, and Fabia: You have indeed got a point. It's just that if there is a concern being overly nice would lead to unrealistic impressions. We need to find a balance. I'll have words with my compatriots on this idea.
No, you always have to be yourself. There is no point sugar coating yourself at all but just say thing once, don't get more people to join because thats overwhelming, instead.
Old 01-22-2014, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post

I couldn't help quoting the rest of the comment- that's simply amazing and epic, you two. *subconsciously pushes the two apart*
Bad Silent. What shalt happen to Nikki if you to that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenM View Post
Lol i no right

Not really. She's fine with me liking Harry Potter, liking Homestuck (which she apparently sold her soul to. Forgot what. Something to do with her soul.), not liking LOTR that much but am still okay with and...I forgot.
Wait.
What?
Old 01-22-2014, 03:24 PM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabia View Post
No, you always have to be yourself. There is no point sugar coating yourself at all but just say thing once, don't get more people to join because thats overwhelming, instead.
Good because that comment was intended to pacify you and defuse the situation.

I don't mean to be manipulative, it just happens.

Worrying, that is.
Old 01-22-2014, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenM View Post
Lol i no right

ya i no

Yes really. I said I didn't like fantasy all that much and she said I was dead to her

Tags
*hugs the arsonist*, *sets tags on fire*, 2008, ali, be a gentleman, be a lady, cheese, chicken salad, cry me a river, epic tag, fight history, forgive and forget!!!!!!, hi          , i'llmissu rebecca, jamie. just jamie -_-, joshua!!!:d, kidpub, manners! from effie, spaz!, tag saver, ugh...somepeople, unicorns and rainbows, wholikescheese?, wow...................., youknowwhomakesmemad