Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1427 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #14261  
Old 04-25-2014, 11:11 PM
Bridie Bridie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Mars!
Posts: 317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMarch View Post
eww i know what this feels like i'm so sorry (*hugs*) :c
well you can also blame it on hormones they screw everything up like seriously
thank you *hugs back* and yeah hormones suck
Reply With Quote
  #14262  
Old 04-25-2014, 11:26 PM
Puckbrina159 Puckbrina159 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: In my couch crease.
Posts: 2,301
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoCat View Post
I seriously though they should teach us about boys and girls puberty in health class, too. Some of the teachers kept on switching rooms and mentioning the boys, but we never actually knew what they were talking about.

And, yeah, I have finally come to the conclusion that 5th grade is the most awkward year for anyone EVER. For me, for other kids, for my siblings, EVERYONE. 5th grade. I'm warning you 4th graders.
I agree 100% with everything you just said.
__________________
"We can go weeks without speaking, and then, when my blue moods threaten to turn black, he will show up and tell me my moods are

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle


And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."


--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Reply With Quote
  #14263  
Old 04-25-2014, 11:27 PM
Puckbrina159 Puckbrina159 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: In my couch crease.
Posts: 2,301
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Sexism is a stupid barrier.
Excuse you, men. Without us, you would not exist.
Excuse you, men. You have a very easy target in the area of your crotch, and I will be happy to kick that target.
Excuse you, men. Stay in the kitchen? FINE, COS THAT'S WHERE THE FUCKING KNIVES ARE.
Excuse you, men. Tell me, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK WOMEN ARE FUCKING INFERIOR IN THE FUCKING FIRST PLACE?!
But what pisses me off more than men being sexist is girls just giving in to the stereotypes of women. They're like "yeah they're right they are superior" "yeah we aren't strong leave the work to men"
HAVE YOU NO PRIDE, BITCHES?! While it is true that my own pride is excessive, what is one to do with none of it? Lie down like a pet, like a toy, like a slave, and accept it? Accept that so-called men (personally I think they're just a bunch of little boys) are supposedly superior? I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO.
But I do know how to use it to my "advantage". Today, me and my friends DQ (lol I just realized his initials are like Dairy Queen) and L took a walk through the park behind school and we had three backpacks plus extra baggage and I got them to carry it. Of course, they're like my besties so they aren't sexist to me, but still.

Also, as for making fun of gay people, I HATE THAT PEOPLE FUCKING DO THAT. I fully support gay rights simply because IT'S NONE OF MY DAMN BUSINESS HOW PEOPLE WANT TO LIVE AND WHO THEY FUCKING WANT TO LOVE.
GENDER DOESN'T MATTER, AGE DOESN'T MATTER. IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE, YOU LOVE SOMEONE. Not that I have experience with love, so I don't really know why I'm acting like an expert... Perhaps it's just wisdom.
WHICH BRINGS ME TO ANOTHER THING.
MOST PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT LOVE REALLY IS ANYMORE.
ALL THEY WANT IS TO FUCK EACH OTHER AND SHIT LIKE THAT.
THEY DON'T WANT A GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND ANYMORE, THEY JUST WANT A FUCKING MAKE-OUT PARTNER.
THEY DON'T CALL PEOPLE BEAUTIFUL ANYMORE, THEY CALL THEM HOT OR SEXY. THEIR. FEELINGS. ARE. SHALLOW.


That is all. I apologize for the disturbance.
Everyone needs to read this post.
__________________
"We can go weeks without speaking, and then, when my blue moods threaten to turn black, he will show up and tell me my moods are

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle


And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."


--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Reply With Quote
  #14264  
Old 04-25-2014, 11:33 PM
pluzzle pluzzle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,921
Default

i sent that email late and!! i didn't!!! read!!!! IT!!!!! OVER!!!!!!!!

AHHHHH
__________________
nya
Reply With Quote
  #14265  
Old 04-26-2014, 12:01 AM
meerkat meerkat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the void
Posts: 6,198
Default

I wish there wasn't anything wrong with being an extreme, overstimulated introvert
Reply With Quote
  #14266  
Old 04-26-2014, 12:06 AM
Lily09 Lily09 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: who knows??
Posts: 17,325
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Sexism is a stupid barrier.
Excuse you, men. Without us, you would not exist.
Excuse you, men. You have a very easy target in the area of your crotch, and I will be happy to kick that target.
Excuse you, men. Stay in the kitchen? FINE, COS THAT'S WHERE THE FUCKING KNIVES ARE.
Excuse you, men. Tell me, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK WOMEN ARE FUCKING INFERIOR IN THE FUCKING FIRST PLACE?!
But what pisses me off more than men being sexist is girls just giving in to the stereotypes of women. They're like "yeah they're right they are superior" "yeah we aren't strong leave the work to men"
HAVE YOU NO PRIDE, BITCHES?! While it is true that my own pride is excessive, what is one to do with none of it? Lie down like a pet, like a toy, like a slave, and accept it? Accept that so-called men (personally I think they're just a bunch of little boys) are supposedly superior? I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO.
But I do know how to use it to my "advantage". Today, me and my friends DQ (lol I just realized his initials are like Dairy Queen) and L took a walk through the park behind school and we had three backpacks plus extra baggage and I got them to carry it. Of course, they're like my besties so they aren't sexist to me, but still.

Also, as for making fun of gay people, I HATE THAT PEOPLE FUCKING DO THAT. I fully support gay rights simply because IT'S NONE OF MY DAMN BUSINESS HOW PEOPLE WANT TO LIVE AND WHO THEY FUCKING WANT TO LOVE.
GENDER DOESN'T MATTER, AGE DOESN'T MATTER. IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE, YOU LOVE SOMEONE. Not that I have experience with love, so I don't really know why I'm acting like an expert... Perhaps it's just wisdom.
WHICH BRINGS ME TO ANOTHER THING.
MOST PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT LOVE REALLY IS ANYMORE.
ALL THEY WANT IS TO FUCK EACH OTHER AND SHIT LIKE THAT.
THEY DON'T WANT A GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND ANYMORE, THEY JUST WANT A FUCKING MAKE-OUT PARTNER.
THEY DON'T CALL PEOPLE BEAUTIFUL ANYMORE, THEY CALL THEM HOT OR SEXY. THEIR. FEELINGS. ARE. SHALLOW.



That is all. I apologize for the disturbance.
1) god i point this out a lot, and i don't mean to derail the conversation, but trans women do exist. trans men also exist. please don't equate dicks to men and vaginas to women.

2) friendly reminder not to call women bitches! it's not their fault that they have internal misogyny, it's the patriarchy, so please don't blame women! I know OP might not have meant it like that, but its still important to keep in mind. also calling another woman a bitch makes it easier for men to think its okay!

3) while love is important, this kind of mindset can lead to slut shaming which can further harm women. also, aromantic people exist! however, i'm not aromantic or asexual so if anyone who is aromantic or asexual wants me to remove this i will.

i agree with the majority of this post; and if anyone wants to correct me or point out anything in this post, please do.
__________________
elliot (they/them or he/him)
Reply With Quote
  #14267  
Old 04-26-2014, 12:19 AM
pluzzle pluzzle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,921
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
1) god i point this out a lot, and i don't mean to derail the conversation, but trans women do exist. trans men also exist. please don't equate dicks to men and vaginas to women.

2) friendly reminder not to call women bitches! it's not their fault that they have internal misogyny, it's the patriarchy, so please don't blame women! I know OP might not have meant it like that, but its still important to keep in mind. also calling another woman a bitch makes it easier for men to think its okay!

3) while love is important, this kind of mindset can lead to slut shaming which can further harm women. also, aromantic people exist! however, i'm not aromantic or asexual so if anyone who is aromantic or asexual wants me to remove this i will.

i agree with the majority of this post; and if anyone wants to correct me or point out anything in this post, please do.
<3 u always point out good things that i usually miss thank
__________________
nya
Reply With Quote
  #14268  
Old 04-26-2014, 12:23 AM
Lily09 Lily09 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: who knows??
Posts: 17,325
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
<3 u always point out good things that i usually miss thank
thanks! o ya whats ur tumblr again?
__________________
elliot (they/them or he/him)
Reply With Quote
  #14269  
Old 04-26-2014, 12:29 AM
MaggieMay MaggieMay is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: ������������7
Posts: 4,555
Send a message via Skype™ to MaggieMay
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
1) god i point this out a lot, and i don't mean to derail the conversation, but trans women do exist. trans men also exist. please don't equate dicks to men and vaginas to women.

2) friendly reminder not to call women bitches! it's not their fault that they have internal misogyny, it's the patriarchy, so please don't blame women! I know OP might not have meant it like that, but its still important to keep in mind. also calling another woman a bitch makes it easier for men to think its okay!

3) while love is important, this kind of mindset can lead to slut shaming which can further harm women. also, aromantic people exist! however, i'm not aromantic or asexual so if anyone who is aromantic or asexual wants me to remove this i will.

i agree with the majority of this post; and if anyone wants to correct me or point out anything in this post, please do.
i agree thanks for pointing this out, i was going to quote this post earlier saying good job (which she did do a good job on most of it) but i knew there were probably a few things off so thanks for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Sexism is a stupid barrier.
Excuse you, men. Without us, you would not exist.
Excuse you, men. You have a very easy target in the area of your crotch, and I will be happy to kick that target.
Excuse you, men. Stay in the kitchen? FINE, COS THAT'S WHERE THE FUCKING KNIVES ARE.
Excuse you, men. Tell me, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK WOMEN ARE FUCKING INFERIOR IN THE FUCKING FIRST PLACE?!
But what pisses me off more than men being sexist is girls just giving in to the stereotypes of women. They're like "yeah they're right they are superior" "yeah we aren't strong leave the work to men"
HAVE YOU NO PRIDE, BITCHES?! While it is true that my own pride is excessive, what is one to do with none of it? Lie down like a pet, like a toy, like a slave, and accept it? Accept that so-called men (personally I think they're just a bunch of little boys) are supposedly superior? I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO.
But I do know how to use it to my "advantage". Today, me and my friends DQ (lol I just realized his initials are like Dairy Queen) and L took a walk through the park behind school and we had three backpacks plus extra baggage and I got them to carry it. Of course, they're like my besties so they aren't sexist to me, but still.

Also, as for making fun of gay people, I HATE THAT PEOPLE FUCKING DO THAT. I fully support gay rights simply because IT'S NONE OF MY DAMN BUSINESS HOW PEOPLE WANT TO LIVE AND WHO THEY FUCKING WANT TO LOVE.
GENDER DOESN'T MATTER, AGE DOESN'T MATTER. IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE, YOU LOVE SOMEONE. Not that I have experience with love, so I don't really know why I'm acting like an expert... Perhaps it's just wisdom.
WHICH BRINGS ME TO ANOTHER THING.
MOST PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT LOVE REALLY IS ANYMORE.
ALL THEY WANT IS TO FUCK EACH OTHER AND SHIT LIKE THAT.
THEY DON'T WANT A GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND ANYMORE, THEY JUST WANT A FUCKING MAKE-OUT PARTNER.
THEY DON'T CALL PEOPLE BEAUTIFUL ANYMORE, THEY CALL THEM HOT OR SEXY. THEIR. FEELINGS. ARE. SHALLOW.



That is all. I apologize for the disturbance.
one more thing i'd like to point out in this part (aside from what elliot already said, which again, i applaud him on saying)
although some people have this mindset i wouldn't say it's the majority of people (or even a lot of people tbh)
it's generally just what's portrayed in the media/TV shows, which can be accurate from time to time, but not always
soooo basically what i'm saying is not to assume things about people like this as a majority okay but this was actually a v good post otherwise so great job on that
Reply With Quote
  #14270  
Old 04-26-2014, 05:39 AM
evasong evasong is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Backstage.
Posts: 176
Default

I didn't quote SilverMoon's quote mainly because I read it on this page from other people's responses but I'd just like to say that I agree with you. But it goes both ways. Women need to spot using sexism as an excuse to get what they want and start bucking up and fighting because they know they are strong. But if any boy comes up to you and tells you that you are inferior or weak just because you are a girl, you should feel happy to point out the female scientists that changed their lives and are curing illnesses everyday. You should feel happy to point out that female teaches every day are changing a child's life- are making the next generation better one life at a time. And if all else fails, there are two ways to make them stop:
1.) if they make a sexist joke, look them dead in the eye and say 'I don't get it, can you explain it?'
2.) Tell them that it was a hilarious joke or an interesting statement and you'll be sure to mention it to their mum or girlfriend next time you see them.

As for love, I think we are too busy worrying about what society thinks of us and the person we want to be with that we forget to actually love them. And maybe we should quite reading John Green novels, thinking that we're going to meet someone talking about oblivion and then live happily ever after- or live a supposedly perfect short life, and focus on the fact that the person we are going to be with will be imperfect but that doesn't matter because you should only be with a person that you love enough to look past their flaws and be willing to accept their flaws and be happy with who they are. You should only be with someone who treats you like their queen or king and you should never settle for anyone who makes you feel bad about yourself. You need to realise that even though you are imperfect, you are beautiful. And someone will see that in you and love you for it, even if you don't love yourself. People say you need to love yourself in order for someone else to love you. You don't. You just need to be aware that if someone loves you, they love all of you an there's very little you can do to show you that you are a terrible person.

And that person will come. I promise.

And you if you are in a relationship, be it romantic or friendly, if someone is making you feel bad about yourself or forcing you to do something you find uncomfortable, you need to get the hell out. It might be hard, but eventually you will find people who make you happy and special and important and they won't leave your side.
__________________
Happiness can be found even at the darkest of times... if one only remembers to turn on the light.


~Albus Dumbledore.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.