Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1877 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #18761  
Old 09-30-2016, 10:28 PM
Jesse Jesse is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: a place tantalizingly close to home
Posts: 5,700
Send a message via Skype™ to Jesse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
i have 0 redeeming qualities other than my grades and i HAVE to get into a good school no question about it
thanks for trying though
ok but schools will care less about your grades and more about what makes you happy, even if you have interests in voodoo-badminton as long as you show that you're passionate about that you can get into your dream school
and one B on your transcript isn't gonna hurt you, even if you're aiming for Ivy League
I KNOW YOU HAVE REDEEMING QUALITIES so just stop being so hard on yourself ;-; you paid $15 to get a KP account meaning that at some point in your life you were ambitious enough about writing to be here today and if that's not an example of passion idk what is
__________________
“If you choose to be invisible, it’s a superpower; if it’s forced upon you, it’s a plight. The same goes for being visible.” - Kathryn Schulz, Sight Unseen
Reply With Quote
  #18762  
Old 09-30-2016, 11:06 PM
meerkat meerkat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the void
Posts: 6,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
ok but schools will care less about your grades and more about what makes you happy, even if you have interests in voodoo-badminton as long as you show that you're passionate about that you can get into your dream school
and one B on your transcript isn't gonna hurt you, even if you're aiming for Ivy League
I KNOW YOU HAVE REDEEMING QUALITIES so just stop being so hard on yourself ;-; you paid $15 to get a KP account meaning that at some point in your life you were ambitious enough about writing to be here today and if that's not an example of passion idk what is
idk dude
i havent written in ages
i'm really into music + performing arts but i'm shit at that and i'm surrounded by prodigies in a world that seems to hate me
Reply With Quote
  #18763  
Old 09-30-2016, 11:20 PM
july3girl july3girl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: In a computer doing mountains of homework
Posts: 790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Read_Write View Post
aww that's a tough decision, im sorry :/
i'm sure whatever you choose will end up being the right decision in the end remember im here for you if you need me
thanks dear it means so much to have your support. i think i'm going to go with my friends, but i know i'll feel regret either way. i think i'm going to try and see her again later, though. in the next four years, hopefully, and i've also dreamed of going back after college for a gap year writing articles about the whole organization of orphanages and seeing my goddaughter be in college and her smile and seeing my friend who's fluent in english and whom we all suspected was gay comfortable in himself and happy, also in university. i know they all come from rough backgrounds, but pero espero con EVERYTHING that el malo es gone for good.
__________________
death doesn't discriminate
between the sinners and the saints

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton
Reply With Quote
  #18764  
Old 09-30-2016, 11:38 PM
Read_Write Read_Write is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: prythian
Posts: 1,054
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by july3girl View Post
thanks dear it means so much to have your support. i think i'm going to go with my friends, but i know i'll feel regret either way. i think i'm going to try and see her again later, though. in the next four years, hopefully, and i've also dreamed of going back after college for a gap year writing articles about the whole organization of orphanages and seeing my goddaughter be in college and her smile and seeing my friend who's fluent in english and whom we all suspected was gay comfortable in himself and happy, also in university. i know they all come from rough backgrounds, but pero espero con EVERYTHING that el malo es gone for good.
sí, es muy dificil para ellos, pero creo ellos están feliz cuando ven tú...
tbh i would go with the same thing it sounds like you have a pretty good plan there. (also sorry about my spanish it's pretty bad isn't it)
__________________
is it summer yet
Reply With Quote
  #18765  
Old 10-01-2016, 12:05 AM
july3girl july3girl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: In a computer doing mountains of homework
Posts: 790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Read_Write View Post
sí, es muy dificil para ellos, pero creo ellos están feliz cuando ven tú...
tbh i would go with the same thing it sounds like you have a pretty good plan there. (also sorry about my spanish it's pretty bad isn't it)
aww quierida, gracias, es de mucho importante para me. y no, quierida, tu español es perfecto. no puedo leer un poquito de que escribiste. MI español es malo.

(about 95% sure i messed up half of those sentences)
__________________
death doesn't discriminate
between the sinners and the saints

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton
Reply With Quote
  #18766  
Old 10-01-2016, 12:23 AM
Read_Write Read_Write is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: prythian
Posts: 1,054
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by july3girl View Post
aww quierida, gracias, es de mucho importante para me. y no, quierida, tu español es perfecto. no puedo leer un poquito de que escribiste. MI español es malo.

(about 95% sure i messed up half of those sentences)
lol es no malo, yo creo. posible. yo no se, porque yo no leo español. (yo tengo español dos este semestre, y no es facil para mi a hablo español. o leo. o escribo. o comprendo.)

yeah that was pretty bad :P
__________________
is it summer yet
Reply With Quote
  #18767  
Old 10-01-2016, 04:30 AM
Ember Ember is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,007
Default

sorry i only post negative things but i just i feel like i need to separate. i'm just dead weight to my friends i feel like i just make things less fun and always say the wrong thing and my relationships have become more obligatory for my friends just because we've known each other for so long. i'm sick of weighing people down and i just feel like i need to cut myself off. i feel like it's time. i don't want to be what holds people back.
__________________
I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)
Reply With Quote
  #18768  
Old 10-01-2016, 10:06 PM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: tehksus
Posts: 16,920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
sorry i only post negative things but i just i feel like i need to separate. i'm just dead weight to my friends i feel like i just make things less fun and always say the wrong thing and my relationships have become more obligatory for my friends just because we've known each other for so long. i'm sick of weighing people down and i just feel like i need to cut myself off. i feel like it's time. i don't want to be what holds people back.
no first of all don't apologize for having sadness in your life and needing to talk about it bc we're all here to listen ALSO you are amazing ok don't you dare believe anything less of yourself. even if you aren't feeling it atm, you are really fuggin loved by everyone around you and if you were gone, there are dozens of people who would be walking around with a hole in their heart, so please try and hold on and it will get better and someday I promise you will see how much you mean to people
__________________



and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind



- I Found, by Amber Run
Reply With Quote
  #18769  
Old 10-02-2016, 12:25 AM
Graystorm Graystorm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: twenty one pilots
Posts: 307
Default

ahaha. It's 12:21 in the morning and I'm not tired so i decided to read while listening to music and I just really want to die and I don't want to fight anymore I just want it all to end and I'm crying and crying and im so tired of pretending I'm fine but I don't understand why people think I'm fine because I'm clearly NOT fine but no one notices so maybe its not real?
__________________
If you must die
·
·
Remember your life
Reply With Quote
  #18770  
Old 10-02-2016, 01:05 AM
Graystorm Graystorm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: twenty one pilots
Posts: 307
Default

its 1:03 now. my chest hurts so damn much a searing pain that wont go away my sides hurt to this has happened before but never this bad I'm so scared ive been breathing in funny patterns too I just cant control help me help help help please help
__________________
If you must die
·
·
Remember your life
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.