Quantcast Descendants NES (For all of you people who loved 1 and 2) - Page 32 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2018, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Should I just go from where we left off?
I guess we could for the Auradon thread of the story, just so we know where we're going lol. I might compile and edit a post of all we have so far in this "continuity"
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 12-13-2018, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Bump because I finished Snowden's form.

I was thinking while we have a thread going with Maddie dragging the others around looking for fun and new friends, we can start another thread for the VKs, because I really wanted to write Shun interacting with their father, so I'll probably write that soon.
So like, this. We've got two threads going rn,

ISLE
-Shun Yu
Shun converses with their father over breakfast, restless with their confinement to the Isle. They then leave their house in search of Hadia and the others.
Hadia and Honey will be introduced in this thread soon, plus any other characters in their 'gang' / other isle characters that want to mess around.
No real goal yet except that Shun Yu and Uma's crew are disputing territory on the Isle. Shun and their father are waiting and watching out for an opportunity to escape.

AURADON
-Maddie
-Maggie
-Ivory
-Aaron
During lunch, Ivory asks M2 if there's some event going on, because she thinks there's one she's forgotten. They call Aaron to ask about it, but he doesn't remember anything like that. Maddie had gotten their hopes up for something to do and is now going to drag the others around in search of fun.
I want to add Snowden into this thread, but not to play a major role. I want him to be minor/supporting until the time when his relationship with Shun starts developing. Sort of like a minor character on the hero's side that doesn't get their time in the spotlight until later.
If anyone has other AKs they want to add in here, they're welcome.
Maddie's goal is to find something fun, but I don't know what that could be.
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 12-13-2018, 04:07 PM

Alright, thatís chill. Iíll try and think of something for the AK people to do and probably add stuff for Ivory/Aaron and maybe Mark later today so thatís coming. Also can Mikayla be part of Shun Yuís gang?

"that's rough buddy"
Old 12-13-2018, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Alright, thatís chill. Iíll try and think of something for the AK people to do and probably add stuff for Ivory/Aaron and maybe Mark later today so thatís coming. Also can Mikayla be part of Shun Yuís gang?
Yee she can, no problem
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 12-13-2018, 06:27 PM

Quote:
"I'm with Aaron," Maggie muttered.

"But since Ivy mentioned it now I want there to be something!" Maddie whined.

"There was something, what we were already doing," Maggie replied.

"That's not what I mean!" Maddie protested.
"What would we do?" Ivory asked, thinking. "Obviously it would be something that is fun and totally allowed. You know that I hate breaking rules."

"If it's something against the rules, I'm in," Aaron chimed in through the speaker. Ivory glared at her phone.

"that's rough buddy"
Old 12-13-2018, 06:46 PM

Quote:
"What would we do?" Ivory asked, thinking. "Obviously it would be something that is fun and totally allowed. You know that I hate breaking rules."

"If it's something against the rules, I'm in," Aaron chimed in through the speaker. Ivory glared at her phone.
Maddie laughed their bright and boisterous laugh again. "Ya should know I can't keep the rules straight, anyhow! Mags, what do you wanna do?" They blinked at their friend.

Maggie blinked blankly back. "I don't care about rules," Maggie offered. "We could train, or you could watch me train."

"You train all the time!" Maddie protested.

"Because I like it," Maggie deadpanned.

Maddie crossed their arms and looked up at the sky. "We could just go exploring, I guess? There's always the woods! Seems like you can never know the woods around here completely. And anyways, we could think of something else to do there!"

(I was thinking they could go to the woods and meet Snowden, although again he'll be minor/supporting for now.)
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 12-13-2018, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Maddie laughed their bright and boisterous laugh again. "Ya should know I can't keep the rules straight, anyhow! Mags, what do you wanna do?" They blinked at their friend.

Maggie blinked blankly back. "I don't care about rules," Maggie offered. "We could train, or you could watch me train."

"You train all the time!" Maddie protested.

"Because I like it," Maggie deadpanned.

Maddie crossed their arms and looked up at the sky. "We could just go exploring, I guess? There's always the woods! Seems like you can never know the woods around here completely. And anyways, we could think of something else to do there!"

(I was thinking they could go to the woods and meet Snowden, although again he'll be minor/supporting for now.)
"Sounds fine to me," Aaron replied. "I could take a break from reading for a minute or two."

"yeah, sounds great," Ivory added, unconvincingly. She bit her nails, a bit anxious, though in all fairness, it was quite easy to make her worried.

(okey dokie)

"that's rough buddy"
Old 12-24-2018, 07:26 PM

I really want to do this.

I'm going to get Alem back on this thread, and continue where Evan and the gang are stuck. Also gonna flip through the thread because I have no idea what the heck is going on with Quan. Also, I'm so embarrassed by my horrible writing. The multiple exclamation points made me cringe so HARD AHHH
Old 12-25-2018, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
I really want to do this.

I'm going to get Alem back on this thread, and continue where Evan and the gang are stuck. Also gonna flip through the thread because I have no idea what the heck is going on with Quan. Also, I'm so embarrassed by my horrible writing. The multiple exclamation points made me cringe so HARD AHHH
But we arenít doing that, weíre continuing from the restarted version, not that version. So in this version of the story they just havenít come in yet. Iím sorry if that wasnít clear!! And no worries about the writing, the NESes exist for practice and fun, not perfect writing.
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 12-25-2018, 08:08 AM

Okie

I post something about Evan soon

Because we all love evan

Tags
#alemwashere, (∩ ✧ ᗜ ✧ )⊃━☆゚.*, descendants2, ena was here, kayla makes 2 many threds, kayla was here, luna was here