Quantcast Teacher acounts (Copied from my main site post) - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > KidPub Stuff > Features and Design
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2017, 12:37 PM

Default Teacher acounts (Copied from my main site post)

I think there should be teacher and or parent acounts. Why? Because:

Teachers on kp means students on kp. Students on kp means more people coming on kp. More poeple coming on kp means saving kp!

and for the parents:

Parents on kp means sons and daughters testingkp. Sons and daughters testing kp means a few more people on kp. And that will slowly save kp!

Perry was just on so i think he should consider this. Its also a way for parents and teachers to feel safe with their kids on kp because they can watch from afar. They shouldn't be able to post on the main site (Thats for the kids!) but there should be a forum like thing for the parents and teachers to chat and discuss things, like one forum thats not in the wb. That way, they can also make sure that the kids are following their rules online. Although that might mean people being aken away from kp, it also means learning online responsibility. They should not be able to view the wb in case people vent about their parental units. They may request permission from perry to view the wb. They will not have a bio but something else; perry can decide that.

Those are just my ideas for this, perry can do this however you want if you want to. So go ahead, tell me what you think.

Rainbows. The world needs more.

Tags
kayla makes 2 many threds, kwazy_k was here, let's not and say we did, parent acounts, save the kp, teacher acounts