Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1924 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2017, 06:10 PM

I agree with elliot in that it's different for everyone. There are definitely days where the only thing you can do is take a break and relax even for a small while. And like esther said self care isn't universal . Everyone goes through different things and your self care needs to help YOU
Old 01-10-2017, 06:14 PM

i'm one of those people who drives myself to suicide by working and you know what? i deserve it. i need to work harder. it's never enough.
Old 01-10-2017, 06:18 PM

I mean I definitely need to start working harder...I hardly put any effort behind anything. Even my crippling fear of becoming nothing and being a disappointment isn't enough to motivate me. Personally I think I'd be better off putting self-care after being harder on myself.
Old 01-10-2017, 06:37 PM

tru, i need to work so much harder than i do really, self care isn't even part of it atm, i've just developed so many bad work habits and my priorities are all screwed to hell.

ugh
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 01-10-2017, 09:09 PM

why do i have to make comments that sound pervy because i think i'm funny but everyone thinks that

a) i'm a weird perv

b) i'm a weird pervy lesbian (and don't get me wrong the last thing isn't bad but as i might actually be bi i just don't want to like be a PERVY girl who likes girls, yaknow? like....)

sidenote: how do you do that? like be bi/lesbian and then do the normal girl things like change in front of each other or whatever without everyone thinking i'm evil?

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton
Old 01-10-2017, 09:26 PM

godsimsuchabitchandabadpersonandidiservetobehungin mymothersplace

Remember your life
Old 01-10-2017, 10:37 PM

Listen you are NOT a bad person. nothing that happened to your mom is your fault and I know that from listening to you. you deserve to live a long happy life, and you hanging yourself will not fix anything I can promise you that. In fact it would most likely make more people feel awful and scared and sad and I know you don't want that. Please, so many people care about you so much and you do not deserve to die.
Old 01-10-2017, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by july3girl View Post
why do i have to make comments that sound pervy because i think i'm funny but everyone thinks that

a) i'm a weird perv

b) i'm a weird pervy lesbian (and don't get me wrong the last thing isn't bad but as i might actually be bi i just don't want to like be a PERVY girl who likes girls, yaknow? like....)

sidenote: how do you do that? like be bi/lesbian and then do the normal girl things like change in front of each other or whatever without everyone thinking i'm evil?
hey not exactly sure how to help a ton with this because I'm super unsure with sexuality and stuff myself. but at my school there are a lot (like a lot a lot) of gay/bi girls. and from what I know they just don't worry about it much and change and all that the same as the straight girls. a lot of them had problems with that for a bit but most of them are perfectly comfortable now, and it also helps that a lot of people here are super body positive. but like really as long as you are respectful and don't mean anything bad or try to make anyone uncomfortable you should be fine!! and if you slip up it's ok, apologize to them and make sure that they know you're not trying to make advances and if they're a good person you'll be fine
Old 01-10-2017, 10:44 PM

question: when should one realize they need to see a therapist?

(finding neverland)
Old 01-10-2017, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by july3girl View Post

a) i'm a weird perv

as a ""weird lesbian"" myself, i honestly don't care at all about changing in front of other girls.... probably bc i'm not out of the closet yet so no one really knows/cares and i'm not really creepy about it (like i don't just stand around watching people change or try to get them to take off more clothes than necessary)

like idk why there's this stereotype that we can't handle ourselves around other girls in those settings, tbh i literally do not care even if there's a girl i'm attracted to (i still politely look away bc privacy is a good thing to have)

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone