Quantcast The War throughout the Galaxy - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2012, 02:09 PM

Default The War throughout the Galaxy

I got this inspiration from another NES that I saw. It's pretty similar, with a few different details.

There are four different planets in this galaxy, eons away from Earth.

Gier--this planet is the oldest, with waning resources. The population is slowly dying. The Gieri have pale skin and pale eyes. Their hair and stature is very thin.
Niebo--this planet is utopian, where there peace has been kept for milleniums. The Niebos are brawny, have violet eyes, and dark hair.
Dachte--this planet is the largest, and the people there are the the most intelligent. They are trying to help the other planets. Dachten people are petite in stature, but their brains make up for it.
Ziemia--this planet is almost like Earth, but the people who live in it are much different. The Ziemians share the same values, but do not have similar appearances. They are very tall, with iridescent skin, and a variety of hair types.

The Gieri are desperate. They want to be young again, and have their control back. Remembering what it was like before the other planets were created, the elders strike out at Niebo, Dachte, and Ziemia. The troops already have control of Ziemia, but are striving to take the others.

But the people of Gier have forgot what it was like to have gifts. The other planets still have gifted citizens. Ones who can morph their shape, ones who can manipulate others, and even ones who are stronger than the Niebos. Banding together, the three other planets attempt to beat the Gieri.

Character form:

Name: Miste [pronounced mist-yay] Sinn
World: Gier
Race (Gieri/Niebo/Dachten/Ziemian--remember, their appearance has to match their race): Gieri
Appearance: Striking green eyes, pale blue hair (almost gray). Same stature as most Gieri.
Gifts(if any): None
Personality: Intelligent, imaginative, headstrong.
History: She has been punished many times for her freethinking. Her parents work in the Gieri military, so they have strong beliefs relating to other planets.
Other:
"Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation."

Last edited by MaryElizabeth; 05-26-2012 at 03:07 PM.
Old 05-26-2012, 02:41 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

Awesome.

Name: Connor Zin
World: Gier
Race (Gieri/Niebo/Dachten/Ziemian--remember, their appearance has to match their race): Gieri
Appearance: Exceedingly bright brown eyes that set him apart and make others tend to shy away from him. Pure white, messy hair. Tall, pale, and underfed.
Gifts (if any): Has an uncanny ability to weasel out of almost any situation by lying so well. I guess that might be categorized as manipulating people, but he doesn't really manipulate them - he just convinces them.
Personality: Clever, quick-thinking, very suspicious of others. Will not trust others very easily.
History: When his family didn't have enough money to provide food, his mother and his little brother died of starvation. His father physically abuses him constantly.
Other: He can pick simple locks. .-. I dunno, he can just pick simple locks.
Old 05-26-2012, 02:55 PM

Name: Ravi Ardor (means Sun Flame)
World: Niebo
Race (Gieri/Niebo/Dachten/Ziemian--remember, their appearance has to match their race): Niebo
Appearance: Long, dark hair, deep violet eyes, bronze-ish complexion. Well muscled and stocky. Often puts her hair in a single braid down her back. Average height.
Gifts(if any): Can control fire, but is still harnessing her powers.
Personality: Bold and defiant, often angry, but bottles her emotions inside. Likes doing hard work, as it takes her mind off other things. Appears harmless to an outsider at first, but is dangerous and unpredictable in a bad mood. However, she can also be a good friend and someone you can joke around with when she's in a good mood. Independent, is not used to taking orders.
History: Her parents are often busy, so she manages herself most of the time.
Other: Don't think so.
they'd lead me to y o u

Last edited by SilverMoon; 05-26-2012 at 03:00 PM.
Old 05-26-2012, 02:56 PM

Name: Claierii (prounounced Clairie) Larcs
World: Niebo
Race (Gieri/Niebo/Dachten/Ziemian--remember, their appearance has to match their race): Niebo
Appearance: brawny; dark, blue hair with black tips; violet eyes; pale skin
Gifts(if any): can read minds, but doesn't know it
Personality: kind, smiles a lot, your typical cheerleader (but... isn't a cheerleader... xD)
History: has had a good life, and everything is good (utopian planet, right?). sometimes she's heard strange voices, and she's told her parents, but they told her to ignore them, so she does.
Other: not right now... :3
Old 05-26-2012, 04:39 PM

Awesome, I love that you're trying to bring back a new version of world of the dark ones!
I'm much more used to being the villain but I'm gonna step out of my comfort zone for a bit.
Name: Spei Signum (seen-yum, means Sign of Hope)
World: Dachte
Race: Dachten
Appearance: Small but strong, short brown hair, dark blue eyes, average complexion, kind of looks angry and sad most of the time
Gifts: He is a powerful wizard (sooooo original)
Personality: quiet, clever and wise when he speaks, often helps others, never smiles
History: Doesn't talk much about it, kind of avoids questions about his past
Other: Has no hatred for the Gieri or any other races

Last edited by Eric; 05-30-2012 at 09:15 PM.
Old 05-26-2012, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Awesome, I love that you're trying to bring back a new version of world of the dark ones!
I'm much more used to being the villain but I'm gonna step out of my comfort zone for a bit.
Name: Spei Signum
World: Dachte
Race: Dachten
Appearance: Small but strong, short brown hair, dark blue eyes, average complexion, kind of looks angry and sadmost of the time
Gifts: He is a powerful wizard (sooooo original)
Personality: quiet, clever and wise when he speaks, often helps others, never smiles
History: Doesn't alk much about it, kind of avoids questions about his past
Other: Has no hatred for the Gieri or any other races
You just love to use signum, don't you? xD
Old 05-26-2012, 05:26 PM

How much longer 'till we start?
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 05-26-2012, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
You just love to use signum, don't you? xD
Lol, I was wondering if you were going to recognize that.
And yes, I do. It's like my signature move. The classic "signum play". I think that's what I'm going to call it from now on.
Old 05-26-2012, 07:38 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Lol, I was wondering if you were going to recognize that.
And yes, I do. It's like my signature move. The classic "signum play". I think that's what I'm going to call it from now on.
XD Nice.
Old 05-26-2012, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
How much longer 'till we start?
*I think we should wait for more people to join.*
"Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation."

Tags
let's get it on. :]