Quantcast Asallein NES - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 12-16-2012, 10:37 AM

Default Asallein NES

It's the future and things have gone downhill. Technology has shot through the roof, the government happy with themselves floundering in their money. But the economy has plummeted. The central of New Earth is the richest place of one's dreams, but the hardest place to live: Asaleinn. Cars hover, light is an economy, fresh source, no more trees, just buildings, skyscrapers everywhere. Rich citizens live in lavish apartments and remain formal in their black leather and modern pant suits. Every rich person, is satisfied and content. But the poor have resisted, going against all the government takes with the crazy taxes and the fine enrichment's they order them to make. They are making war, they are making war on the city of Asallein.

Yep, that is the that. Now, will your chracter fight for that city? WILL THEY! Okay here is the form:

Name: Sarina Halley

Appearance: Light, rich blonde hair with dark brown highlights. Long and straight locks about halfway down her chest. Fair, freckled skin, small face strong cheeks bones. Deep, inky blue eyes with grey dots around the pupil. Pale small lips, sort of full. Curved hourglass shaped body, about 5'7 and is quite strong even though she doesn't appear like it.

Personality: Smiley, yet serious when needed. She enjoys caring for the hurt and broken, is very aggressive for what she believes in and fights for. Her eyes appear sad from her terrible, broken past that haunts her. Her smile just a mask. She can fight well, isn't easily hurt or moved.

Preferred Weapon: Gun

Past: At about age 15 she joined the resistance and really got deep into it. Her parents led it were the 'Elders' of the entire group. They built the foundation. she made many friends, including a relationship with a young boy. But one day when a riot was struck out, war was caused for a day on the people. The government sent out the police, letting them go into homes and strike fear in their hearts. Later she heard that her lover was shot down during the midst of things. And that her parents were caught and sent to trial: death. She learned to pick them back up with the help of some people after a few months of depression and is looked up to by many.

Rich, Poor, or Normal: Normal

Part of the Resistance (which is good), or the Government "New Earth" (which is bad): A Resistance Elder.

Other:She has had a bad past with relationships, seeing many of her friends die and is too scared to put trust in a specific person.

So please, become a citizen of this magnificent city.

I am one with the wind and sky

Last edited by bookworm1999; 12-20-2012 at 11:17 AM.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:42 AM

Name: Viola Summers
Appearance: She has one of the most lightest blonde hair that is purely long without none of those "ponytails" so it is fairly straight and clean. Her hair goes down to the bottom of her spine. She is really sporty and energetic. She has a posh accent which kind of annoys some of the people in Asallein. People at her job (a corporation of book-writing) thinks she is a real daddy's girl most of the time (which she IS) but she can be extremely thoughtful of her friends and can really kill her enemies.
Personality: A daddy's girl, sarcastic and really annoying but thoughtful, can be a bully.
Preferred Weapon: Knives
Past: She was about the age of...14 when her house burnt down in all of a sudden and there was fire spreading everywhere around the town. She was living with her boyfriend (Carl) and still is but her parents are both dead. Her boyfriend loves her so so much and her parents were about the age of 44 when they died and if they were alive, they would be 56 years old. She used to have a very sad life but now she is ready for some action, violence and a bit of blood in her life by killing some New Earth people which will go down and eventually die.
Rich, Poor, or Normal: Rich
Part of the Resistance (which is good), or the Government "New Earth" (which is bad): The Resistance
Other: Sometimes, she can have weird sights by seeing her mother and father.
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 12-17-2012, 01:18 PM

*This sounds really cool to join, but I should be doing HW now so I'll hold off on creating my character for a bit.*
Old 12-17-2012, 02:59 PM

Name: Noell Evans

Appearance: Scruffy, almost-shoulder-length, dark brown hair. Lightly tanned skin with a few freckles on his face. Distant, blue eyes with tints of green to them. About 5'5 and is of an average weight and build.

Personality: Although getting angered by his enemies easily, Noell remains a calm, and happy young teenager when he is with his friends. Most of the time, he may seem carefree, but there is always something worrying him, but he hides it well. He loves nature, yet he can't seem to find any wildlife anymore with massive buildings covering every inch of the Earth. If he truly believes in something, he will fight to the death for it.

Preferred Weapon: Twin pistols.

Past: Noell grew up with one of the richest families Asallein had ever seen. He loved his life, and loved all the riches and luxuries he was treated with every single day. But then, there came a time when Noell learnt about the poor people, whom most rich people treated badly because they simply had no money to live on. He soon discovered that his parents were some of the culprits who were making many people poor. For months and months, Noell pleaded them to stop, but they wouldn't. Then, one day, Noell suddenly snapped and killed his parents with his twin daggers, which he'd secretly been training with in hopes to someday join the resistance (which he later did). From then on, Noell had been with the resistance in order to vanquish the richest people, and to forget his past.

Rich, Poor, or Normal: Normal (used to be rich until he killed his parents).

Part of the Resistance (which is good), or the Government "New Earth" (which is bad): The Resistance.

Other: To this day, no one had ever found out how Noell's parents had died, or even knew the fact that Noell had murdered his own parent. Because Noell used to be rich, many people dislike him for that matter, yet he still had friends that are willing to back him up.

Last edited by Owen-L; 12-18-2012 at 01:51 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:47 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

This sounds awesome! I'm not really one for keeping up with NES ( curse me and my laziness ;-; ), but hey, I'm in the mood for a good dystopia! :D

Name: Kirstin Ashleigh

Appearance: Long, curled copper hair usually pulled into a tight ponytail. Rounded face, high, defined cheekbones, thin lips, large, curious chocolate brown eyes. Tall, pale, a bit chubby from the pampering of Asaleinn.

Personality: Acts like a naive, innocent ditz to please her family, friends and the Government, while honestly, right under the surface, she's a depressed, raging hormonal teenager with a hatred for the Resistance she can't quite seem to quench. She believes what she grew up with: the rich and the Government are superior to the poor, and the Resistance deserves to be completely destroyed without a hint of mercy.

Preferred Weapon: BAZOOKA. Nah, um...gun, yeah, gun.

Past: She grew up in Asaleinn and knows nothing but it in itself--never has she seen a tree, heard utter and complete silence, or even been hungry. She used to be completely innocent and joyful up until she took a trip with her father to the outskirts of the city for some supplies only found around there. (Her family held a high position in the Government, and her father was, like, part of the Congress or whatever the heck it has to be, so they occasionally had to go and get some secret stuff or whatever. The Government also watched over them closely to make sure they were safe/loyal.) That's when the Resistance held a raid and killed her father when he tried to protect her. Ever since then, she hated the Resistance and swore vengeance for her father's death.

Part of the Resistance (which is good), or the Government "New Earth" (which is bad): Government >:^D

Other: She enjoys eating peaches.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:00 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

Name: Carma Grace

Appearance: Light blond hair to her elbows (hair is also straight and she has half her bangs hang in her eyes and the tips of all of her hair [including bangs] is dip dyed blue) Her eyes are light blue, and so light that they're kind of mesmerizing. Pale skin and shortish. She's so skinny that people call her a twig XD

Personality: She's quite quiet and she adores reading and writing. She keeps to herself most of the time, therefore not having many friends, but inside she's a rebel and wants to break out of the world that so many live in.

Preferred weapon: Switchblade or hand gun.

Past: Though she has a beautiful home, she prefers to stay away from it, not wanting to get sucked into the life that her parents live. Her parents are both drawn into the world of money, not caring about feelings or even the rest of their family, only on earning more millions of dollars than they have hairs on their heads. So she spends most of her time at the library or any calm place away from home.

Part of the Resistance (which is good), or the Government "New Earth" (which is bad): Resistance ^^

Other: Nopeee

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 12-17-2012, 07:14 PM

(Okay I keep wanting to change Ly.)

Name: Lyall Areyel
Appearance: wavy, spiky jet-black hair with streaks of dark brown mixed in; dark green eyes; tan complexion, lean build, tall.
Personality: blunt, sarcastic, not the most friendly of people but not too disagreeable either. The way he acts around you is dependant on whether you're his friend or not.
Preferred Weapon: Anything. End of story, goodbye, period.
Past: many things have people said, but the truth is not among them. Only Ly himself knows his past... along with some of his most trusted friends.
Rich, Poor, or Normal: Being him, he ain't exactly got money. But he ain't exactly in poverty either. So if he ain't rich, OR poor, OR normal, that means he's a class all his own.
Part of the Resistance (which is good), or the Government "New Earth" (which is bad): Uh, he's with the government. Durhurhur. (coughcoughsarcasmcoughcough). He's with the resistance if you don't understand typed sarcasm.
Other: Reciprocal. Inside joke.
they'd lead me to y o u

Last edited by SilverMoon; 12-22-2012 at 11:15 AM.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:23 AM

Okay great guys!: We just need, ,ore guys, bad rich people (maybe just one) and we will be good. You can have 3 characters.

Old 12-18-2012, 04:11 AM

Oh ya, and I will be starting

Old 12-18-2012, 09:59 AM

Anyone else want to sign up?

Tags
only repeating tag