Quantcast Danger Days NES - Page 4 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 12-10-2012, 11:25 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

~is slightly confused. Bear with me on this . . . . I have no idea what I'm doing XD~ BTW, this was in response to Lily09's post. I posted too late....

Black Blade smiled crookedly, staring off into the distance. "Yeah, those were the good days," She said, drawing a design in the dirt with a stick. Blade had been with MCR since she was six years old after living a past she never spoke about and no one knew.
She sighed before glancing up, an annoyed expression plastered to her face. "I'm sick of all of the silence around here; the depression. We need to get over the past and focus on the now. I know I can't live with this for much longer, so why don't you all make it easier . . . . for all of us."

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 12-10-2012, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
~is slightly confused. Bear with me on this . . . . I have no idea what I'm doing XD~ BTW, this was in response to Lily09's post. I posted too late....

Black Blade smiled crookedly, staring off into the distance. "Yeah, those were the good days," She said, drawing a design in the dirt with a stick. Blade had been with MCR since she was six years old after living a past she never spoke about and no one knew.
She sighed before glancing up, an annoyed expression plastered to her face. "I'm sick of all of the silence around here; the depression. We need to get over the past and focus on the now. I know I can't live with this for much longer, so why don't you all make it easier . . . . for all of us."
Quote:
Originally Posted by nngo View Post
"I feel you, man," Rattail said with the empathy infliction of a flatline, but she really did. "But now we've got bigger problems than sinking to a sauna of misery." Ironic, because she was the one to bring the subject to light. "We've got Dracs licking our trails and a cyborg villain who has taken over California and subjected all normal citizens to his evil pills. We've got a dead America, welcome to 2019," she publicly soliloquized, if not a tad dramatically or hysterically. "I wonder what's happening in Russia. What if there are free souls like us.. in Russia? What if they have AK-47 and tanks we can use to defeat BL/ind in Russia? We could play roulette, it'd be fun. What if..." Her pointless ponderings were cut short by a sharp sound from outside. All spines inside snapped up straight, all hands clenched their guns by instinct.
Toxic nodded along with Blade and Rattail. suddenly she heard a few last words coming from the radio, and then the buzz, and then a sharp sound.
F*ck. Toxic jnew what it was. Toxic was filled with a anger, sadness, and confusion for a moment, but then felt nothing. She was just ready to go.
Zekith and his friends made their entrance, grinning widely at each of the brightly-colored Killjoys. He looked at them all and then looked at Toxic.
Toxic might have actually had a tiny crush on the guy, just for his looks, if he wasn't part of the group that killed Party, Ghoul, Kobra, and Star. Instead, she felt hatred. She so badly wanted to say something, scream something, but she knew she was only twelve. Zekith would have killed her. Instead, she stood ready for whatever was going to come.

*Zekith can be a shared character.*
Old 12-10-2012, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
Toxic nodded along with Blade and Rattail. suddenly she heard a few last words coming from the radio, and then the buzz, and then a sharp sound.
F*ck. Toxic jnew what it was. Toxic was filled with a anger, sadness, and confusion for a moment, but then felt nothing. She was just ready to go.
Zekith and his friends made their entrance, grinning widely at each of the brightly-colored Killjoys. He looked at them all and then looked at Toxic.
Toxic might have actually had a tiny crush on the guy, just for his looks, if he wasn't part of the group that killed Party, Ghoul, Kobra, and Star. Instead, she felt hatred. She so badly wanted to say something, scream something, but she knew she was only twelve. Zekith would have killed her. Instead, she stood ready for whatever was going to come.

*Zekith can be a shared character.*
*Should we wait for the others? It's kind of just the three of us right now.*
Old 12-10-2012, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nngo View Post
*Should we wait for the others? It's kind of just the three of us right now.*
*yeah, we should*
Old 12-11-2012, 12:08 AM

Quote:
*yeah, we should*
*Bwahhh right as I come up with a good response XDDD*

Old 12-11-2012, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
*Bwahhh right as I come up with a good response XDDD*
*I guess give it a go and then we should wait*
Old 12-11-2012, 12:26 AM

Quote:
*I guess give it a go and then we should wait*
*~sighs deeply~ I shall wait along with everyone else XD*

Old 12-11-2012, 12:28 AM

*gaaabbbbbiiiii*
Old 12-11-2012, 12:35 AM

*what-huh-what
Okay, I was actually kind of thinking Alicia was situated more at the headquarters, while Zekith and his gang were the ones to actually try to hunt down Killjoys... should be like be on Zekith's earpiece?*

-Douglas Adams
Old 12-11-2012, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabiDi View Post
*what-huh-what
Okay, I was actually kind of thinking Alicia was situated more at the headquarters, while Zekith and his gang were the ones to actually try to hunt down Killjoys... should be like be on Zekith's earpiece?*
*yes okay*

Tags
awesomeness, chickennnnnn, its okay to join shy one, join, more tags!, rules, too shy to join this