Quantcast HELP!!! Please! - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 11-29-2012, 04:06 AM

Default HELP!!! Please!

Okay, first off: I used shot and I got into the help menu and I have no idea how to get out.

Second: How do you sign up for an account?
Old 12-13-2012, 11:53 AM

First you go to the kidpub home page, you will find a bar that says talk about scroll over that you will see kid mud scroll click on that and then you will see request a kid mud password click there and bingo fill out the forum and sudmit ( it may take months for Perry to approve your km user.)

Not like the the gross kind of mud,
like you know what I mean right?
Like the cool program mud.
Anyway why are you reading this?
I mean does it mean anything?

Memorable Princess Bride Qoutes

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Vizzini: HE DIDN'T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE.
Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:36 PM

Hey. What is KidMUD? I've heard a little about it, but I don't really know what it is.
Then back again
At the bitter end
Salt and liquid blend
From the corner of my eyes
So let your heart hold fast
For this soon shall pass
There's another hill ahead.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezemziez View Post
Hey. What is KidMUD? I've heard a little about it, but I don't really know what it is.
So you log into KM and then a bunch of writing appears like: You are sitting on a chair in the living room you see a chair, a blanket, a couch and a bomb.
Obvous exits door, screen, kitchen.

Then you could type kitchen and it would show: You walk into the kitchen you can smell the bread cooking in the oven you see a pan, chair, baby chair.
Obvousis exits door, outside, screen door.

And then keep doing that and you discover lots of places with other people if someone else is on. And if you got stuck somewhere just type "Home" and then it would shoot you to where your home is.

and for all the help Type "help full"

this I copied from Km.
Lower Plains
Deeper in the plains.
Obvious exits: Up, the cavern, the slide , the gate, and the Dump.
You may dig freely here.
up
Endless Plains
Looking around, you see lots of grass, along with the occasional tree, and plenty of small hills. In the distance, you can see a hazy line pointing straight up.
You see the Map Room, an Elsewhere, and an Ultraback here.
Obvious exits: The back, the cave, the gate, the distance, the Ultraback, down, and the Elsewhere.
gate
The The Hedge Maze
A large maze, hedges surround you. You fear you will get lost in the large maze. Are you going to risk your life in this dangerous maze, or leave while you have the chance?
Obvious exits: The back, north, and east.
north
The The Hedge Maze
You must have decided to continue forward, but this is only a dead end.
Obvious exits: South.
south
The The Hedge Maze
A large maze, hedges surround you. You fear you will get lost in the large maze. Are you going to risk your life in this dangerous maze, or leave while you have the chance?
Obvious exits: The back, north, and east.
back
Endless Plains
Looking around, you see lots of grass, along with the occasional tree, and plenty of small hills. In the distance, you can see a hazy line pointing straight up.
You see the Map Room, an Elsewhere, and an Ultraback here.
Obvious exits: The back, the cave, the gate, the distance, the Ultraback, down, and the Elsewhere.
cave
The the Other
You see another world around you. Darkness curls around every corner, the shadows leap out at you. Terrifying monsters inhabite this strange place, creatures that would make you blood run could and would rup you to pieces are feast upon your flesh... Above you is the a sky teaming with clouds, dark storm clouds that look like they're bursting at the seams, screaming to let out the horror they hold...
You see a a Doomful here.
CharlieGreen is here, asleep.
Obvious exits: The path and the tunnel.
tunnel
The the Gnarled One's Palace
You travel further to the horrifying land of the Other and arrive here in the Gnarled One's Palace. Here lies the ruler of the Other, the mighty and ferocious Gnarled One. He has eyes like that of a wild, hungry beast, a herat as black as ink, and claws that cut rip you apart in seconds. The palace you are mirrors the cruelty of the Gnarled One: it is tall and dark, black marble floors gleaming beneath your feet, the palace filled ith cold, airy halls. The whole place gives you the feeling of unease and dread...
Obvious exits: The path and the doorway.
doorway
The the Throne Room
You arrive into the Throne Room of the Gnarled One, who sits at the top of the dark, draughty hall. Stone pillars support up the roof and the hall is filled the lost souls of those the Gnarled One has slaughtered. He looks down at you from his mighty throne with his eyes of hate. He laughs malevolently as he reaches forward with his mighty fist, about to crush you to your death...
Obvious exits: The hallway and the trapdoor.
hallway
The the Gnarled One's Palace
You travel further to the horrifying land of the Other and arrive here in the Gnarled One's Palace. Here lies the ruler of the Other, the mighty and ferocious Gnarled One. He has eyes like that of a wild, hungry beast, a herat as black as ink, and claws that cut rip you apart in seconds. The palace you are mirrors the cruelty of the Gnarled One: it is tall and dark, black marble floors gleaming beneath your feet, the palace filled ith cold, airy halls. The whole place gives you the feeling of unease and dread...
Obvious exits: The path and the doorway.

Not like the the gross kind of mud,
like you know what I mean right?
Like the cool program mud.
Anyway why are you reading this?
I mean does it mean anything?

Memorable Princess Bride Qoutes

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Vizzini: HE DIDN'T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE.
Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Last edited by Keegan; 12-14-2012 at 11:48 AM.
Old 12-14-2012, 01:57 PM

Thanks!
Then back again
At the bitter end
Salt and liquid blend
From the corner of my eyes
So let your heart hold fast
For this soon shall pass
There's another hill ahead.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keegan View Post
First you go to the kidpub home page, you will find a bar that says talk about scroll over that you will see kid mud scroll click on that and then you will see request a kid mud password click there and bingo fill out the forum and sudmit ( it may take months for Perry to approve your km user.)
Thanks! I appreciate it! But... will he send you an email when he is done setting the account up?

Last edited by HannahChen2009; 02-11-2013 at 05:48 AM. Reason: I forgot to mention something.