Quantcast The Girly Thread! - Page 269 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 03-17-2013, 01:15 AM

I feel awkward.
I was watching She's the Man with my volleyball team and everyone was talking about how beautiful Channing Tatum (Duke Orsino) is, but I felt... weird because I liked James Snyder (Malcolm/Malvolio) more. Don't get me wrong, Channing Tatum is like DAYUM GURL but... yeah. It's always been the case with me that I like the secondary "not-as-hot" character rather than the "chiseled and gorgeous" lead guy. So when everyone freaked out because of Channing Tatum, I was freaking out because of James Snyder. I'm serious. He came on the screen at the beginning to sit next to a main character (Olivia) and I was like OMIGOD I ALREADY LOVE HIM. I dunno. It's weird.

In other news, I have musical theatre spidey-sense. I totally called Blake Bashoff in NCIS and then ALSO totally called Andy Mientus in Smash WITHOUT MY GLASSES ON and THEN I recognized James Snyder in She's the Man, even though I had never actually SEEN him before, only listened to him as Jason on the bare: a pop opera soundtrack. I'm telling you, SPIDEY-SENSE.
Old 03-28-2013, 03:09 AM

I'm really getting obesessed with clothing recently. I mean like I spent each money (I know) I get on clothes and then I after a week, am tired of them because I've got new ones. Clothes in Uganda come really cheap so it's easy to get them. My mum made a solution for me to put a minimum amount of money in my bank account before spending but still........I LOVE CLOTHES!
Old 03-28-2013, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaR View Post
I feel awkward.
I was watching She's the Man with my volleyball team and everyone was talking about how beautiful Channing Tatum (Duke Orsino) is, but I felt... weird because I liked James Snyder (Malcolm/Malvolio) more. Don't get me wrong, Channing Tatum is like DAYUM GURL but... yeah. It's always been the case with me that I like the secondary "not-as-hot" character rather than the "chiseled and gorgeous" lead guy. So when everyone freaked out because of Channing Tatum, I was freaking out because of James Snyder. I'm serious. He came on the screen at the beginning to sit next to a main character (Olivia) and I was like OMIGOD I ALREADY LOVE HIM. I dunno. It's weird.

In other news, I have musical theatre spidey-sense. I totally called Blake Bashoff in NCIS and then ALSO totally called Andy Mientus in Smash WITHOUT MY GLASSES ON and THEN I recognized James Snyder in She's the Man, even though I had never actually SEEN him before, only listened to him as Jason on the bare: a pop opera soundtrack. I'm telling you, SPIDEY-SENSE.
ON THIS NOTE: I also totally called George Blagden in the "episode recap" of a show called Vikings that was on the History channel after Top Gear.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:18 PM

XD Dis thread. Cool. emma <3's sagar, emma + lst, emma louveees lst, emma+gerardsmexyvoice.....XDXD

-relatable post #234
Old 03-28-2013, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arin View Post
XD Dis thread. Cool. emma <3's sagar, emma + lst, emma louveees lst, emma+gerardsmexyvoice.....XDXD
It's not me, if you were wondering!
Old 03-28-2013, 08:52 PM

Okay... little help with clothes... So for Easter, I have to dress up (and normally, I don't "dress" up) because we're going out, rather than staying with family, and I don't know what to wear. I'm 13 and I don't know whether or not to wear a dress or some nice pants and shirt. Any advice?
Old 03-28-2013, 08:52 PM

YOU COULDN'T HAVE WAITED UNTIL I AT LEAST FINISHED MY WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY MARATHON
MOTHER NATURE MORE LIKE MOTHERFUCKING BITCH

i
from the ashes
you pick up the p i e c e s
and the ghosts in the attic;
they never quite leave
Old 03-28-2013, 10:15 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by CACrools View Post
Okay... little help with clothes... So for Easter, I have to dress up (and normally, I don't "dress" up) because we're going out, rather than staying with family, and I don't know what to wear. I'm 13 and I don't know whether or not to wear a dress or some nice pants and shirt. Any advice?
I'd say a dress Not to fancy shmancy but something that looks nice ^^ Hope I helped!

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 03-29-2013, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
YOU COULDN'T HAVE WAITED UNTIL I AT LEAST FINISHED MY WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY MARATHON
MOTHER NATURE MORE LIKE MOTHERFUCKING BITCH

i
I had to get my blood drawn today. You'd honestly think that I'd've lost enough blood in the last two days, but no...
from the ashes
you pick up the p i e c e s
and the ghosts in the attic;
they never quite leave
Old 03-29-2013, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
I'd say a dress Not to fancy shmancy but something that looks nice ^^ Hope I helped!
Thank you, for that advice, I desperately needed it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
I had to get my blood drawn today. You'd honestly think that I'd've lost enough blood in the last two days, but no...
Aww, I'm sorry. A fore-warning if you haven't had your blood drawn before, you are going to want to eat a lot before you go, or else you could faint... it happened to my Mom once...

Tags
& the clock hits twelve, blehehehe. highlights., bodily fluids, christina ricci rocks, confused. wht's with <3s?, dude just stop, emma <3's sagar, emma + lst, emma + sandy = <3..., emma louveees lst, emma+gerardsmexyvoice=<3, emmalyce + lst = <3, girlyness and nonsense, ialwaysthoughtlstwasagirl, intruments of torture, iwillneverfessup, lstisntwithemma, lstiswithss, oh why, omnomnom, shampoo, stop trollin us, trends, we're all beautiful <3, y is lst+emmalyce there?