Quantcast Birdsong (Grace) and Jill's co-write - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Story Ideas
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2014, 06:01 AM

Default Birdsong (Grace) and Jill's co-write

This thread contains infinite amounts of insanity and also infinite amounts of spoilers for more than one movie.
So, begone. You have been warned.

Anyways, if you're still here, you're not welcome.

Here's some questions right off the bat-
What should we call it?
How shall we collaborate?
Who's POV will it be in, or third person?
What plot should we use? (I think we should use the plot on the last picture- you know, the one about Jack crash landing)
Approximately how long will it be?
When will it take place? (Jack is eternally 14 but let's just pretend he's eternally *insert age here* okay. I think it should happen when Elsa's still quite young- not too young, but not too old either, like... when she's 14? 13? around that age.)
What happens after that? Why did Elsa stop seeing him? Happy ending or sad one?
Old 03-07-2014, 07:06 AM

omg you're writing it
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 03-07-2014, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
This thread contains infinite amounts of insanity and also infinite amounts of spoilers for more than one movie.
So, begone. You have been warned.

Anyways, if you're still here, you're not welcome.

Here's some questions right off the bat-
What should we call it?
How shall we collaborate?
Who's POV will it be in, or third person?
What plot should we use? (I think we should use the plot on the last picture- you know, the one about Jack crash landing)
Approximately how long will it be?
When will it take place? (Jack is eternally 14 but let's just pretend he's eternally *insert age here* okay. I think it should happen when Elsa's still quite young- not too young, but not too old either, like... when she's 14? 13? around that age.)
What happens after that? Why did Elsa stop seeing him? Happy ending or sad one?
Ah yes, let's get started! *wanders off* I'll come back to this soon, I'm looking forward to it.

(ten charrie)
Old 03-07-2014, 09:45 PM

What should we call it? Umm, Letting go?
Winter love? Gah these are so bad.
Collaborate: we could email, or I don't know, use WB...xD
POV: I reckon we should have alternating POVs between Elsa and Jack, like say you could take Elsa or vice versa, and if we wanted to we could switch charries.
Plot: Yeah, the picture plot was pretty good, we should use that
How long?: Can I use this question to just warn you about Miss Procrastinator Me? Okay, so I've never written anything longer than 3000 words because I always get bored and stop. I procrastinate a lot, and I don't want to let you down or anything. I also just started highschool so I'm going to be busy, but I really want to do this co-write. So, just in advance, a warning. As for how long, I'm not really sure. However long the story takes, I guess.
Age: They should probably both be 14, but if Elsa's still young, does that mean it's before all the Ice Queen stuff, when she was insecure? That could work, but we'd have to fit Anna in somehow.
Does Elsa stop seeing him? The picture thingy doesn't mention it...I think it should have a bittersweet ending.

So all this is just my ideas, I'm not quite sure yet.
Old 03-07-2014, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdsong View Post
What should we call it? Umm, Letting go?
Winter love? Gah these are so bad.
Collaborate: we could email, or I don't know, use WB...xD
POV: I reckon we should have alternating POVs between Elsa and Jack, like say you could take Elsa or vice versa, and if we wanted to we could switch charries.
Plot: Yeah, the picture plot was pretty good, we should use that
How long?: Can I use this question to just warn you about Miss Procrastinator Me? Okay, so I've never written anything longer than 3000 words because I always get bored and stop. I procrastinate a lot, and I don't want to let you down or anything. I also just started highschool so I'm going to be busy, but I really want to do this co-write. So, just in advance, a warning. As for how long, I'm not really sure. However long the story takes, I guess.
Age: They should probably both be 14, but if Elsa's still young, does that mean it's before all the Ice Queen stuff, when she was insecure? That could work, but we'd have to fit Anna in somehow.
Does Elsa stop seeing him? The picture thingy doesn't mention it...I think it should have a bittersweet ending.

So all this is just my ideas, I'm not quite sure yet.
Okay then. by collaboration, I meant how long should each person write? Like, a chapter per person? We could work out the title afterwards. I like third person more, but first person works just as well. Also, I'm a procrastinator too, so don't worry about it. The longest I have done (which is stuck there for a while) is 15 200 words, and the most persistent I've been at a project is City, which is currently in its seventy-something-th day. I'm getting better at controlling the procrastination, but barely.
And yeah, they can be 14. So, yes it's before the snow queen thing. And then we could alter the plot of Frozen a bit, so that when her parents died she stopped seeing Jack because she's in depression and pushes everyone away, and then *skips a few years* she builds the ice castle, and Jack finds her there. She doesn't believe in Jack anymore, and then Jack is depressed. After a while, Jack asks Sandy for help, and sends Elsa a dream about their childhood. At first Elsa refuses to believe him, because she's hurt, and then as the dreams get more persistent, one day she has a symbolic dream, and when she turns, she sees Jack, smiling slightly at her, standing at the windowsill. (And Anna is not in all this...?) Her eyes fill with tears, and she rushes to embrace him, whispering I love you. Cliche, but whatever. ^u^
Old 03-08-2014, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Okay then. by collaboration, I meant how long should each person write? Like, a chapter per person? We could work out the title afterwards. I like third person more, but first person works just as well. Also, I'm a procrastinator too, so don't worry about it. The longest I have done (which is stuck there for a while) is 15 200 words, and the most persistent I've been at a project is City, which is currently in its seventy-something-th day. I'm getting better at controlling the procrastination, but barely.
And yeah, they can be 14. So, yes it's before the snow queen thing. And then we could alter the plot of Frozen a bit, so that when her parents died she stopped seeing Jack because she's in depression and pushes everyone away, and then *skips a few years* she builds the ice castle, and Jack finds her there. She doesn't believe in Jack anymore, and then Jack is depressed. After a while, Jack asks Sandy for help, and sends Elsa a dream about their childhood. At first Elsa refuses to believe him, because she's hurt, and then as the dreams get more persistent, one day she has a symbolic dream, and when she turns, she sees Jack, smiling slightly at her, standing at the windowsill. (And Anna is not in all this...?) Her eyes fill with tears, and she rushes to embrace him, whispering I love you. Cliche, but whatever. ^u^
Yeah, maybe a chapter per person? I really need to watch RotG again. :P So your plot sounds pretty cool, I like it. To add Anna in, maybe when Elsa doesn't believe in Jack anymore, Jack starts talking to Anna and starts having feelings for her, which makes both of them confused, and starts a sisterly feud with Jack in the middle. Just to add drama. Wait, but Anna is younger than Elsa...hmmm
Old 03-08-2014, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Yeah, maybe a chapter per person? I really need to watch RotG again. :P So your plot sounds pretty cool, I like it. To add Anna in, maybe when Elsa doesn't believe in Jack anymore, Jack starts talking to Anna and starts having feelings for her, which makes both of them confused, and starts a sisterly feud with Jack in the middle. Just to add drama. Wait, but Anna is younger than Elsa...hmmm
Ooh drama is nice. xD Yeah, I like that idea! (slow typing sorry other hand is occupied by my lil sis who's squirming in my arm. xD)
Old 03-08-2014, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Ooh drama is nice. xD Yeah, I like that idea! (slow typing sorry other hand is occupied by my lil sis who's squirming in my arm. xD)
I know the feeling. xD Yeah, so...I'm going to read some Jelsa fanfics to get some ideas.
Old 03-08-2014, 06:37 PM

Quote:
I know the feeling. xD Yeah, so...I'm going to read some Jelsa fanfics to get some ideas.
Okay then! I shall do that too, and report back to you. *salutes in seniordom* xD