Quantcast Questions for KPers (Completely Random, prepare yourselves) - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2012, 12:38 AM

Location: Somewhere where sharks and gymnastics and filming combine into a good career and happy life...
Default Questions for KPers (Completely Random, prepare yourselves)

1. One of the most embarrasing things you've done, please.

2. Have you ever licked an icy pole and had your tongue stick (or something of the like?)?

3. What was the scariest thing that ever happened to you?

4. Have you ever had a crush on someone for less than a day?

5. What is your favorite flavor of pie?

6. Have you ever been like, all cool with your friends, then went home and watched an embarrasing TV show (because it's so baby-ish) that you would never let your friends know you watch?

7. Ever been hooked on Tell-a-tubbies?

8. Rawr. What's your response?

9. How would you deal with a zombie apocolypse?

10. Are you a homeschooler?

11. Have you even gotten into a big fight on Kidpub?

12. What's the most embarrasing thing one of your siblings (if you have any) have done?

13. Are you totally and completely random?

14. Most embarrasing nickname you've ever had?

15. Which icon is your favorite on WB????

16. I'm gonna take it to the next level. How do you feel about that phrase?

17. What is your favorite comic strip in the newspaper?

18. If you've ever heard of it, do you read the comic strip Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis? About a Rat, Pig, Goat, Zebra, The Crocs, and many more? How do you feel about it?

19. Dream lights, sleep tight, starry night with dream lights. Do you own a Dream Light animal?

20. Are you afraid of the dark? Spiders? Heights? What is your biggest fear?

21. One word. Penguin. How do you feel?

22. Most annoying TV commercial ever to you is?

23. When you laugh really hard, do you cry? I do. Even if I'm not laughing hard. If I simply giggle, I burst into tears and can't stop.

24. Are you good with computers? Could you hack into a website?

25. Could you make a book cover for me? Hmm? It's called: Reflections
It's a poem book.
It's about a lot of different things, so I was thinking you could just do like faded images over each other, like dew-dropped/rainy landscapes. Also, can you please use NOTHING from google? Like, all your own material!
Author: S.R. Favaro

You know, just a suggestion.

26. Are you obsessed with GREEN (like, recycling)?? Or do you throw garbage in the recycling bin? You people out there, you know who you are...

Kay, that's it.
I've spared you from the twenty other questions in my notebook.
Say thank you, please.

~Moonbeam~
Old 12-03-2012, 01:31 AM

1. One of the most embarrasing things you've done, please? Uhmm, I can't really think of something for that. XD

2. Have you ever licked an icy pole and had your tongue stick (or something of the like?)? No.

3. What was the scariest thing that ever happened to you? One halloween night, I was all alone... and thirsty. XD So I went into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of pepsi (and left the bottle out.). I went back to the living room, and that was when I heard a bang coming from the kitchen. I ran into the kitchen only to discover that the pepsi bottle was in the fridge. ;_; I was so scared.

4. Have you ever had a crush on someone for less than a day? No. But I've had one for more than a day. XD

5. What is your favorite flavor of pie? I hate pie.

6. Have you ever been like, all cool with your friends, then went home and watched an embarrasing TV show (because it's so baby-ish) that you would never let your friends know you watch? Yeah. XD

7. Ever been hooked on Tell-a-tubbies? When I was 3.

8. Rawr. What's your response? Rawr to you too.

9. How would you deal with a zombie apocolypse? Watch TV.

10. Are you a homeschooler? Nope.

11. Have you even gotten into a big fight on Kidpub? No. But I did get into an extremely small one with Ruza a few months ago... it wasn't pretty. It only lasted about 2 seconds though. XD

12. What's the most embarrasing thing one of your siblings (if you have any) have done? I don't know.

13. Are you totally and completely random? No. Maybe. Probably. Yes.

14. Most embarrasing nickname you've ever had? Shy guy. But I also get called emo too... not sure which one is more embarrassing.

15. Which icon is your favorite on WB???? You mean emoticon? Uh, probably this one: , because it looks so evil. X3

16. I'm gonna take it to the next level. How do you feel about that phrase? No comment.

17. What is your favorite comic strip in the newspaper? I don't read the newspaper. How old do you think I am, 40?

18. If you've ever heard of it, do you read the comic strip Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis? About a Rat, Pig, Goat, Zebra, The Crocs, and many more? How do you feel about it? dfjgndfjgn

19. Dream lights, sleep tight, starry night with dream lights. Do you own a Dream Light animal? What the heck is a Dream Light animal?

20. Are you afraid of the dark? Spiders? Heights? What is your biggest fear? I hate spiders and heights.

21. One word. Penguin. How do you feel? Awesome.

22. Most annoying TV commercial ever to you is? The Go Compare one. *facepalm.* UK people will know.

23. When you laugh really hard, do you cry? I do. Even if I'm not laughing hard. If I simply giggle, I burst into tears and can't stop. If I laugh extremely hard, yes, I do cry. XD

24. Are you good with computers? Could you hack into a website? No.. but I download stuff.

It's a poem book.
It's about a lot of different things, so I was thinking you could just do like faded images over each other, like dew-dropped/rainy landscapes. Also, can you please use NOTHING from google? Like, all your own material!

You know, just a suggestion. Must I? D:

26. Are you obsessed with GREEN (like, recycling)?? Or do you throw garbage in the recycling bin? You people out there, you know who you are... No. But I am obsessed with the colour green. XD

Kay, that's it.
Say thank you, please.

~Moonbeam~

Last edited by Owen-L; 12-03-2012 at 08:22 AM.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:36 AM

Confused Star Wars with Hamlet. Yeah. Very loudly. In English class.

2. Have you ever licked an icy pole and had your tongue stick (or something of the like?)?
I licked a creamsicle and it pulled off half of my tongue because it stuck. Not a fun day.

I can't decide. Probably when my psychotic... friend was talking about how easily he could kill me while we were in a very small town, then picked up a piece of glass and began to fondle it. It was pretty terrifying. I think I schmoozed him out of taking me for ransom.

Never had a crush on anyone, ever.

CHOCOLATE CREME PIE!

6. Have you ever been like, all cool with your friends, then went home and watched an embarrasing TV show (because it's so baby-ish) that you would never let your friends know you watch?
Nah, my friends do the same thing so we just watch them together.

Sure, when I was a toddler.

Rawr to you too.

9. How would you deal with a zombie apocalypse?
Oh, my friend and I have this whole elaborate plan. We even know the age that we'll start breeding within our community. It's too extensive to write here.

Nope. I go to a secular private school.

No. Debates, but not a fight.

12. What's the most embarrasing thing one of your siblings (if you have any) have done?
No siblings.

Sometimes. Especially if you get me in a comfortable atmosphere when I'm tired.

I don't have any embarrassing nicknames. Well, none to the extent of (in A Separate Peace) Leper or Yellow Peril (ah, they were so racist in 1944 it cracks me up).

I dunno!

It feels a little creepy to me.

Baby Blues.

18. If you've ever heard of it, do you read the comic strip Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis? About a Rat, Pig, Goat, Zebra, The Crocs, and many more? How do you feel about it?
I don't really read it regularly. I've read a bit. It's moderately funny.

19. Dream lights, sleep tight, starry night with dream lights. Do you own a Dream Light animal?
Nope.

Heights. I'm terrified of heights. And I'm moderately afraid of cats. They're just evil.

Moved.

One for Absolut Vodka. HER VOICE. IT BURNS!

23. When you laugh really hard, do you cry? I do. Even if I'm not laughing hard. If I simply giggle, I burst into tears and can't stop.
Sometimes. Especially in 7th grade English (ah, I miss you so, English Class B)

I'm fairly good with computers. I couldn't hack into a website without help.

It's a poem book.

I don't have time, sorry, but it sounds really cool!

26. Are you obsessed with GREEN (like, recycling)?? Or do you throw garbage in the recycling bin? You people out there, you know who you are...
I'm pretty green. I ran the composting program at my elementary school, so... yeah.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:40 AM

OMG Owen! You and I had the same response to "rawr"! I didn't even see your post (I started it earlier and then you had actually POSTED your response before I did).
That's awesome.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:18 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I once pulled my pants down at some random kid and they started laughing because I had chocolate ice-cream on my butt and it looked like poop. X3 I was such an idiot when I was 4

Well, once, I had an icy pole and it stuck in my throat and I had to barf out some of the stuff I ate to get it out of my mouth so that was not a very good day I had. That day I felt like the only soul I had was the bottom of my shoe, if you know what I mean. :P Ohmygosh, I am such a rambler. Sorry if any of these are REALLY long. o____________o

The most scariest thing that ever happened to me...? Um. (*looks around, willingly not to say one single word*) Well, if you want a long story and to be scared in your bed and get peed in bed, sure to listen! So, one day--one night--I was in bed and I looked around to see what looked like a clown. I got out of bed and went to the lights to see what it was...it was my notebook I write Future Wars plans in, right? Okay, then, I hopped back in bed, comfy and ready for some sleep but then, it still looked like a clown that was smiling. So, while it was dark, I went up to the clown/notebook and touched it, a voice came to my mind the second I touched it. o_e That was the most scariest thing I had ever occured in my life. There was another scarier thing but I forgot about it when I typed up this comment.

NO. I have a crush right now, though. :P Don't tell anyone! Haha. :')
I despise pie within every point of my body. x_x
Yes. Of course, I have. One day I was walking to my house and I'm all "seeya later, bros!" ad then, I go home and watch Timmy Time. *_*
When I was 7, yep. Right now, I think they are little mutants with their internal organs as a television. So, they go to their mother or father or great great grandmother and say "Let's watch NCIS on ME! 8D" =_= I am growing older.
Oh my gosh, did you know that tigers can be breeded in cold blood when the time is right for them to be born since being a lion can be quite agitating and goes on for life...(*rambles*)
I would write my story and then, go out and kill some of 'em with my pen.
WHAT? NO.
I got into a lot of fights with Rockshadow about clogging and about posting new threads but I guess we are friends now...
I have no idea, Stella.
Yep.
Maximoochiewithschooeityout. P:
Do I have to say????
(*utterly scared for life*) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
No.
o_o What?
Is this one of those things where I run away?
I have a fear of these questions.
Awkward.
Supermarkets. "Down down, the prices are down!"
I do. :P
No and no.
It's a poem book.

You know, just a suggestion. I don't think so.

Meh.

Kay, that's it.
Say thank you, please.

~Moonbeam~
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 12-03-2012, 02:50 AM

It's spelled as 'embarrassing'. And, uh...
2. Have you ever licked an icy pole and had your tongue stick (or something of the like?)? ALWAYS.

3. What was the scariest thing that ever happened to you? Knowing the existence of Slenderman >_>

4. Have you ever had a crush on someone for less than a day? No, I don't think so...maybe less than a week.

5. What is your favorite flavor of pie? I dunno...don't often have pie. Maybe apple pie?

6. Have you ever been like, all cool with your friends, then went home and watched an embarrasing (embarrassing) TV show (because it's so baby-ish) that you would never let your friends know you watch? No.

7. Ever been hooked on Tell-a-tubbies? When I was little.

8. Rawr. What's your response? /barks like rabid dog

9. How would you deal with a zombie apocolypse? *apocalypse. EMBRACE THE ZOMBIES
(random answer that popped into my mind) I have no idea how I'd honestly react.

10. Are you a homeschooler? No.

11. Have you even gotten into a big fight on Kidpub? YES.

12. What's the most embarrasing thing one of your siblings (if you have any) have done? I don't have any siblings.

13. Are you totally and completely random? Nearly always.

14. Most embarrasing nickname you've ever had? Lemon (don't ask)

15. Which icon is your favorite on WB???? I dunno.

16. I'm gonna take it to the next level. How do you feel about that phrase? Okay. /nods placidly

17. What is your favorite comic strip in the newspaper? None of them.

18. If you've ever heard of it, do you read the comic strip Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis? About a Rat, Pig, Goat, Zebra, The Crocs, and many more? How do you feel about it? Meh.

19. Dream lights, sleep tight, starry night with dream lights. Do you own a Dream Light animal? What are they?

20. Are you afraid of the dark? Spiders? Heights? What is your biggest fear? I'm scared of the dark because of Slenderman but I've learnt how to ignore it. My biggest fear is Writer's Block.

21. One word. Penguin. How do you feel? IT USED TO BE MY FAVOURITE ANIMAL!

22. Most annoying TV commercial ever to you is? Those for face lotion or whatever.

23. When you laugh really hard, do you cry? I do. Even if I'm not laughing hard. If I simply giggle, I burst into tears and can't stop. Yeah.

24. Are you good with computers? Could you hack into a website? Meh-ish with computers, no with the hacking.

It's a poem book.

Um...

Kind of. I'm nearly always the person who calls people to switch off the air-conditioning at school.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:51 AM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

1. I was born.

2. Never. I might be stupid, but it is not that severe.

3. Being born?

4. I do not have crushes. I only think I do because I am expected to.

5. Pie.

6. All my friends watch the same kids programmes.

7. It's spelt Telletubbies, so if you mean this, yes.

8. What animal in genus Panthera, save for Panthera uncia that cannot roar, do you hope to portray in this 'rawr'?

9. Live in the middle of nowhere where there are no zombies and eat deer and fish.

10. I wish.

11. Make a deduction from who I am.

12. She is insane. There are countless things.

13. Again, make a deduction. It isn't difficult.

14. Rambo/Shemale

16. Oddly. It can be used in so many contexts I cannot determine which it is.

17. I may be a sad lonely person, but I do not steep this low.

18. They sound delightful inserts sarcasm here

19. Not unless I am hallucinating

20. Boredom

21. Penguins do not bestow any emotions upon me.

22. Go compare.

23. Yes.

24. I am not quite this sad.

25. Yes. It will take time

26. I have OCD. But this is not one of my idiosyncrasies.

Last edited by rebecca; 12-03-2012 at 02:54 AM.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:45 AM

1. One of the most embarrassing things you've done, please. Uh…I was at the fair in the fun house and this one had one of those little fans in the floor. So I stood over it and it puffed up my shirt. Well, the next day I went back (and a lot of my friends were also there) and I tried it again. I was wearing a different shirt and it almost blew off…-_-'

2. Have you ever licked an icy pole and had your tongue stick (or something of the like?)? I licked an icicle and it stuck to my tongue for about…three seconds.

3. What was the scariest thing that ever happened to you? I was standing in my room and this fake, toy cat I had made a funny noise. Like, the room was deadly silent and this little grumbly purr came from the cat. It freaked me out...now that cat stays in my closet. ^_^'

4. Have you ever had a crush on someone for less than a day? Probably…not that I can remember, though.

5. What is your favorite flavor of pie? Chocolate Cream Pie is pretty good, but I also like Pumpkin and Cherry.

6. Have you ever been like, all cool with your friends, then went home and watched an embarrasing TV show (because it's so baby-ish) that you would never let your friends know you watch? I still like (like, not watch) the Backyardagains. Don’t judge me, it was a good show! I still watch Phineas and Ferb as well as Jimmy Neutron and My Little Pony so I guess those count, too.

7. Ever been hooked on Tell-a-tubbies? When I was really little. But that little vacuum thing SERIOUSLY FREAKS ME OUT!!! EVEN TODAY!!!

8. Rawr. What's your response? Phineasaur and Ferbzilla! (It's a thing on DeviantArt)

9. How would you deal with a zombie apocolypse? Uh…I would…do something? About it?

10. Are you a homeschooler? Yes, and I’m proud of it! ^_^

11. Have you even gotten into a big fight on Kidpub? Hmm, no not really. I’ve tried to help stop one, but it’s not like I’ve started one before.

12. What's the most embarrassing thing one of your siblings (if you have any) have done? My little sister has sat on top of me in a…weird way…(Let’s just say, we were in front of my dad, and he and I were both aware that it looked…wrong) -_-'

13. Are you totally and completely random? What was that? I was busy having a conversation with my little sister's plush turtle. No, I can't get you pizza right now...

14. Most embarrassing nickname you've ever had? Denny’s. I don’t really have a lot of nicknames, but Denny’s isn’t exactly my favorite restaurant.

15. Which icon is your favorite on WB???? The little green smiley face that is in my Signature. ^_^

16. I'm gonna take it to the next level. How do you feel about that phrase? It sounds like some cute pun that a character from Wreck It Ralph would say. ^_^

17. What is your favorite comic strip in the newspaper? Probably Foxtrot. It mentioned Doctor Who just a few weeks ago. ^_^

18. If you've ever heard of it, do you read the comic strip Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis? About a Rat, Pig, Goat, Zebra, The Crocs, and many more? How do you feel about it? I’ve read it…I don’t really like it. Those kind of things don’t make me laugh.

19. Dream lights, sleep tight, starry night with dream lights. Do you own a Dream Light animal? I don’t think so. Leo over there *points to turtle* might be one, but he’s broken. *pats turtle*

20. Are you afraid of the dark? Spiders? Heights? What is your biggest fear? Probably falling...or heights…and drowning in lava.

21. One word. Penguin. How do you feel? Like I want to tap dance. ^_^

22. Most annoying TV commercial ever to you is? That one Skittles commercial where the guy is SWEATING Skittles. -_-' So gross…so annoying…

23. When you laugh really hard, do you cry? I do. Even if I'm not laughing hard. If I simply giggle, I burst into tears and can't stop. Sometimes!

24. Are you good with computers? Could you hack into a website? I’m not exactly good with computers, and NO there is no possible way I could ever hack into a website…

It's a poem book.
Sorry, can’t help you on this one. It sounds like a nice book, but I have no idea how to make a book cover. But I do have plenty of amazing pictures if you ever need one!

26. Are you obsessed with GREEN (like, recycling)?? Or do you throw garbage in the recycling bin? You people out there, you know who you are... I try my best to recycle, but sometimes I’m too lazy or I’m not sure if it is recyclable.

Last edited by CosmoCat; 12-03-2012 at 09:49 AM.
Old 12-03-2012, 04:09 PM

Um. This sense of humour thing that happened when I was like 3.
I'd just started learning English, and we were playing hide and seek, and I was counting on the stair because I'm boss like that. I felt someone go past, so I said out loud something like 'I know you're walking past me!'. So afterwards my friends (all older than me) asked me how I knew. And I told them that it was my sense of humour, May not seem that embarrassing, but they never let me forget it.

An ice-lolly got stuck, once. I just let it melt.

I once had a shower when I was home alone, and I saw that some of the condensation on the mirror had been rubbed of by someone's finger.

Nerp.

Apple.

Meh. Not really baby-ish, but I watch some random stuff with my brother.

I remember watching it when I was little, but I was never really hooked.

Meow.

Lock myself in a Costco's.

No.

Never a big one.

I can't remember anything really embarrassing.

Integration is floccinaucinihilipilification.

Emo Ema. Or goody-two-wings.

...What.

Nemi.

Never heard of it.

What are they?

The Silents.

Cold

Either that perfume one with the sexist music or Go Compare.

Sometimes. Not very often.

I'm not exceptional, and no.

It's a poem book.

I suck at stuff like that.

Not obsessed, but I recycle what I can.
Then back again
At the bitter end
Salt and liquid blend
From the corner of my eyes
So let your heart hold fast
For this soon shall pass
There's another hill ahead.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:24 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to MaggieMay

Oh, gosh, THIS will be fun...

Oh, gosh, there have been soooo many. Well, there was this one time last year when I was in some kind of club and I was eating lunch, and the club leader was talking, and I was opening this Tupperware conainer of applesauce. BUT THE THING EXPLODED ALL OVER ME i. I tried to wipe it off, but i didn't get it all off, so I spent the rest of the day smelling like cinammon... -_-

No, thank goodness. But I have had a lot of snow incidents... This might not count, but once my friend and I were testing out the snow beside my house to see if it was good for sledding. Stupid me, not realizing the fence at the end. So, I went down head- first on my sled, and my face whammed against the wood. It left a dent, my lip was swollen, it hurt like heck, and my friend was laughing her head off.

This ALSO has a lot of possibilities... Well, I'll just do the one that happened just the other day. So, my friend and I were running back and forth from our pod and to the health classroom because of our project, and when we went there once, there was a girl there and it was dark and she was the only thing there-- or so we THOUGHT-- and when we went back, she was gone. And it was a dark, empty classroom. It was CREEPY, okay? So, we start walking through it, and suddenly, ANOTHER girl jumps out from under the table and screamed! I screamed my head off.... gaah. Scary, man.

Nope, not for less than a day, anyways. xD

I'd have to say pumpkin, but followed close by apple.

I can't remember, but probably.

When I was waaaay young, yes.

Meep.

I would run around screaming MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP at the top of my lungs, and if a zombie approached me, I would stop, smile, wave, and say, "Do you have any pie for me?"

Nawp. Public middle school.

I've gotten into a few fights on KP, but not any that big.l

I don't have any siblings...

What, me? Random? *starts eating taco wing*

Frank. Even though it's not that embarrassing. To me, at least.

When I first read it, my heart dropped a million miles underground.

I'm not sure, I like all of them. A few of my faves are Close to Home and Luann,

Yes, I do. It's actually pretty funny, but I'd have to say it's a little bit more... mature than all of the other comics.

Um... No.

I'm kind of afraid of the dark, and spiders if there's a lot, NOT heights but DEFINITELY huge waves in the ocean. And pain. I don't like pain.

*glomps penguin*

All of them annoy me. Commercials suck.

Yes, only when I'm laughing hard.

I know a thing or two about computers, but I probably couldn't hack anything.

It's a poem book.

I would, but I have no clue how...

I like to recycle, and it drives me nuts when the water is left running, but I wouldn't say that I'm obsessed.

Well. That was quite fun, I must say.