Quantcast Is anyone else getting harassed on youtube? - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > And Now, the News...
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2016, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
literally none of the names he's said are insults.
gay?
autistic?
dike?
none of those are insults as far as im concerned.
seriously. also he keeps on using the same insults like over and over again.

if you're trolling a writing website, at least get creative.

according to his google+ he's also a trump supporter and racist af

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton

Last edited by july3girl; 11-27-2016 at 09:20 PM.
Old 11-27-2016, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by july3girl View Post
seriously. also he keeps on using the same insults like over and over again.

if you're trolling a writing website, at least get creative.

according to his google+ he's also a trump supporter and racist af
Lol
i bet he is really unhappy and this is a way for him to redirect his unhappiness onto other (very talented) people because he is also jealous of their talents.

that's my theory anyway.
Old 11-28-2016, 10:54 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Jesse

you can find pictures of him on Google+ js
but yeah he's a piece of shit.
Old 11-28-2016, 04:46 PM

what the hell this guy is a loser. so far the only constant in all his trash comments are about my nose and like, wow bud, im sorry my nose has gotten you so worked up. im sorry you were unconstitutionally obliged to view it in all my videos and felt threatened. im sorry you need validation from kidpub so drastically that you make sure to let me know that you did, indeed, find me on kidpub. im sorry that you have no life other than looking through complete strangers' videos and taking time out of your day to spew intricate thoughts out of your butt. im sorry that you think you're actually accomplishing something. the blame is truly all mine.
ill have you know that im well aware that my acting is cringy and my rapping is even more so- that i was being sarcastic when i labelled myself a "professional" and yes, my teeth were terrible before braces. i don't, however, understand how my nose is so riveting to you, but to each their own, i suppose. i hope that someday you find something in your life that is more meaningful than the apparent largeness of my nose. (i would give you an existential lecture- what is the meaning of "large" in essence? how is size altered by our perception of reality and our overall priorities in life (such as noses) -- but i fear your brain would explode and i don't need your death on my philosophical hands)
anyways, i just want to say, screw u, serviceplot. these people you're criticizing know they rock and all you're doing is demonstrating your lack of purpose.
have a nice trip (:
Old 11-28-2016, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
what the hell this guy is a loser. so far the only constant in all his trash comments are about my nose and like, wow bud, im sorry my nose has gotten you so worked up. im sorry you were unconstitutionally obliged to view it in all my videos and felt threatened. im sorry you need validation from kidpub so drastically that you make sure to let me know that you did, indeed, find me on kidpub. im sorry that you have no life other than looking through complete strangers' videos and taking time out of your day to spew intricate thoughts out of your butt. im sorry that you think you're actually accomplishing something. the blame is truly all mine.
ill have you know that im well aware that my acting is cringy and my rapping is even more so- that i was being sarcastic when i labelled myself a "professional" and yes, my teeth were terrible before braces. i don't, however, understand how my nose is so riveting to you, but to each their own, i suppose. i hope that someday you find something in your life that is more meaningful than the apparent largeness of my nose. (i would give you an existential lecture- what is the meaning of "large" in essence? how is size altered by our perception of reality and our overall priorities in life (such as noses) -- but i fear your brain would explode and i don't need your death on my philosophical hands)
anyways, i just want to say, screw u, serviceplot. these people you're criticizing know they rock and all you're doing is demonstrating your lack of purpose.
have a nice trip (:
u go srav
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 11-28-2016, 07:50 PM

GaRRETT IM SCREAMING YOURE SO WONDERFUL infant see his comments c I blocked him but I can see yours and what the fuckkk ur so sweet

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 11-28-2016, 09:11 PM

guys, block this guy. on youtube and on google. now. please.
this motherfucker MESSAGED ME on hangouts and commented on my fucking profile picture
like honestly can he just fall in a canyon or get set on fire or something already?

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 11-28-2016, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by algebraaddict View Post
guys, Block This Guy. On Youtube And On Google. Now. Please.
This Motherfucker Messaged Me On Hangouts And Commented On My Fucking Profile Picture
Like Honestly Can He Just Fall In A Canyon Or Get Set On Fire Or Something Already?
What The Heck
This Is A New Level Of Creepy Can This Guy Either Get A Life Or Lose His Current One
Old 11-28-2016, 11:17 PM

this is disturbing and i'm kinda glad now that my parents have discouraged social media for me. I need to go see Garrett's comments tho, it's so beautiful that all you guys are banding together and watching each other's backs and getting all angry for each other

Also, what in the name of the living God does he hope to gain by bashing you all? Satisfaction? You off the web? All he's doing is creating more aggravation for himself and getting you all more determined to show him that he won't stop you.

-i found, amber run
Old 11-29-2016, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
GaRRETT IM SCREAMING YOURE SO WONDERFUL infant see his comments c I blocked him but I can see yours and what the fuckkk ur so sweet
well this isn't the same garrett I thought it was
he's still wonderful tho
you're wonderful
now there are two wonderful garrets *-*

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run