Quantcast Descendants NES (For all of you people who loved 1 and 2) - Page 12 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2017, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
(I'm on now and Maria was not using the ice she was using the ocean like her mom would've; have anybody watched moana yet?! If u havent the ocean can lift people.)
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Maria was forcefully pulled through the barrier. "Has anyone forgot I have a limo button?! We couldve gotten through easily!!!" She looked at the button in her pocket. She peeked out around the corner. The girl with diamond cheeks was peering around, looking for where they had gone. There was no one else in sight, except the people who had followed what she had suspected was the Queen of Hearts' daughter. "I don't have a villain." She bragged. It was true; her mother's villains all turned out to be good or the original good guy in the end.
Quan stared around. Where did those people go? One of them had a limo button, and Quan had to steal it. She turned around. Oh great, mark, Grier, and Honey had followed her. This was gonna be a long night. "Ok!!! They were following the blue boy! We need to pull an Uma and take him hostage!! Limo button for reward!!!!!"
*Get it? Pull an Uma lol*
"Well at least we escaped them for now," Kristi added.

Mark glared in frustration as the trio that he (and several others) were chasing disappeared. "Hmmm..." said Mark. "I'm not a huge fan of Auradon but it's not a bad plan. Usually Auradon people like each other too much to just let us hold their friends hostage. I'm in, I guess."

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 08-02-2017, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
"Well at least we escaped them for now," Kristi added.

Mark glared in frustration as the trio that he (and several others) were chasing disappeared. "Hmmm..." said Mark. "I'm not a huge fan of Auradon but it's not a bad plan. Usually Auradon people like each other too much to just let us hold their friends hostage. I'm in, I guess."
"I'm all in," Grier said while mischievously looking at Kristi. "Should we split up and surround them?"

Sometimes you need to stop flapping your wings and soar
Old 08-02-2017, 11:59 AM

It was just Maria's POV of being pulled through the barrier before they got into the alleyway thats all.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:02 PM

Quote:
It was just Maria's POV of being pulled through the barrier before they got into the alleyway thats all.
Okay. Thanks! Makes sense now. Do you want to write a little?

Old 08-02-2017, 12:09 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
"I'm all in," Grier said while mischievously looking at Kristi. "Should we split up and surround them?"
(They don't know where Kristi and others are)
"Sure." Quan was excited to be the boss of a bunch of older kids, but hid it. 'Ok, Grier, how about you take near the alleyway. Honey, go oppisite where Greir is. Everybody else," she said, because Hadia, Shun, and a bunch of other VKs in Shun's group had appeared, "Find your own spot on the island. Here," she handed everyone a whistle, "use these to comunicate. If you find them, one blow for Uma's part of the Island, two for Mal's, three for Shun's and four for the main village near Dragon Hall. *Long story if you havent read Isle of the lost* Got it?!" She looked around.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:20 PM

Quote:
"Sure." Quan was excited to be the boss of a bunch of older kids, but hid it. 'Ok, Grier, how about you take near the alleyway. Honey, go oppisite where Greir is. Everybody else," she said, because Hadia, Shun, and a bunch of other VKs in Shun's group had appeared, "Find your own spot on the island. Here," she handed everyone a whistle, "use these to comunicate. If you find them, one blow for Uma's part of the Island, two for Mal's, three for Shun's and four for the main village near Dragon Hall. *Long story if you havent read Isle of the lost* Got it?!" She looked around.
Grier instantly ran to the alleyway. It was a great place for the Auradon kids to hide. He slipped through and slowly crept down the alley. He heard voices. After his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he saw the kids slip into the small room. All he heard was breathing. He waited until he heard the door click. After tip toeing to the door he pulled the handle and the door opened. Three faces stared at him. The boy and two girls. He instantly blew the whistle as loud as he could, clicked on the very dim light and smiled mischievously. He couldn't wait for the others to get here.

Old 08-02-2017, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Grier instantly ran to the alleyway. It was a great place for the Auradon kids to hide. He slipped through and slowly crept down the alley. He heard voices. After his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he saw the kids slip into the small room. All he heard was breathing. He waited until he heard the door click. After tip toeing to the door he pulled the handle and the door opened. Three faces stared at him. The boy and two girls. He instantly blew the whistle as loud as he could, clicked on the very dim light and smiled mischievously. He couldn't wait for the others to get here.
Mark heard the whistle blow and sprinted to the alleyway where Grier was, also guessing that was where Auradon kids might hide. "Aha!" he exclaimed upon seeing their frightened faces.

"We need to do something before more of then get here," whispered Kristi to Maria and Cole.

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 08-02-2017, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Mark heard the whistle blow and sprinted to the alleyway where Grier was, also guessing that was where Auradon kids might hide. "Aha!" he exclaimed upon seeing their frightened faces.

"We need to do something before more of then get here," whispered Kristi to Maria and Cole.
"But what? We are trapped..." Cole spotted a window. It almost blended into the wall because of it's filth. "Window!" he whispered smiling.

Old 08-02-2017, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Anna but her lip and squirmed. "Sure, I guess." *Shall we switch to Isle
Maddie smiled. "The limo sounds fun! But I have guests coming...? Oh! Maybe it would be easier if we asked when they got here, since Ben, the KING, is gonna be here plus the VKs who've been in the limo before, right? I can't believe I got the king to come to my tea party anyway!" They gasped. "Say, maybe when we get back with Kristi and the others they can join the tea party as well!" They grinned.

"Maddie, you. Aren't. Going. To. The Isle," Maggie emphasized threateningly. "And Aaron, I know you want to help them or whatever but surely they can handle themselves! They went of their own free will, it's their problem now."
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 08-02-2017, 12:33 PM

Quan was right there, having just taken off to her turf. The room was about twenty yards from her shop, and when she heard the whistle blow, she ran as fast as she could to it. "Well, well, well. What have we here. A bunch of preppy little Auradons..." One of them *Maria* jumped up and yelled: "Who are you calling preppy!? I'll show you preppy!!" All of the sudden, a voice came from behind Quan. "Maria, Maria, calm down." Quan turned around and there was... the blue boy.

Tags
#alemwashere, (∩ ✧ ᗜ ✧ )⊃━☆゚.*, descendants2, ena was here, kayla makes 2 many threds, kayla was here, luna was here