Quantcast Descendants NES (For all of you people who loved 1 and 2) - Page 4 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2017, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Ok cool!

If you want Aaron or Ivory could interact with one (or both) of your characters. I'd be happy to do that!
Okay! Thanks for understanding!

Sometimes you need to stop flapping your wings and soar
Old 07-29-2017, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
Okay! Thanks for understanding!
No prob

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 07-29-2017, 11:47 PM

I guess I'll post first then lol!

Aaron was walking quickly down the hall to his dorm room, finally drying off. His glasses hung at an angle since he shoved them quickly into his face as he saw people near the water (where he had gotten wet and turned into a merman). He frowned as he remembered their teasing. As if it wasn't bad enough everyone thought he was a nerd, he was also a freak. Thanks a lot, mom, he thought sarcastically. He had his head down hoping no one would see him. He was wrong.

Waving through a window
Old 07-30-2017, 12:40 PM

Quote:
I guess I'll post first then lol!

Aaron was walking quickly down the hall to his dorm room, finally drying off. His glasses hung at an angle since he shoved them quickly into his face as he saw people near the water (where he had gotten wet and turned into a merman). He frowned as he remembered their teasing. As if it wasn't bad enough everyone thought he was a nerd, he was also a freak. Thanks a lot, mom, he thought sarcastically. He had his head down hoping no one would see him. He was wrong.
(Note: Maddie gives nicknames to everyone, for Aaron it's Ronnie.)

"Ronnie!" Maddie shouted, skipping to catch up with Aaron. "What's up?" The boy's head was hung low and he looked like he wanted people to leave him alone. It reminded them of Maggie when they first arrived at Auradon Prep. But it didn't mean the person didn't want attention, just that they didn't want bad attention! "Hey," they said more gently. "Somethin' wrong? If that's the case we should go have a tea party! I'll invite Mags and maybe some more of your friends, whaddaya think?"
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 07-30-2017, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
(Note: Maddie gives nicknames to everyone, for Aaron it's Ronnie.)

"Ronnie!" Maddie shouted, skipping to catch up with Aaron. "What's up?" The boy's head was hung low and he looked like he wanted people to leave him alone. It reminded them of Maggie when they first arrived at Auradon Prep. But it didn't mean the person didn't want attention, just that they didn't want bad attention! "Hey," they said more gently. "Somethin' wrong? If that's the case we should go have a tea party! I'll invite Mags and maybe some more of your friends, whaddaya think?"
At Maddie's words, Aaron looked at her. "A tea party sounds great," he said. "It's just..." Aaron sighed. "People make fun of my...transformation." He was uncomfortable when he said the words "mermaid" or "merman" out loud, which most of his friends knew. It hadn't been the first time it had happened, and Aaron was sure it wouldn't be the last. He smiled a little but he was still a bit upset though he tried to hide it.

Waving through a window
Old 07-30-2017, 02:17 PM

Quote:
At Maddie's words, Aaron looked at her. "A tea party sounds great," he said. "It's just..." Aaron sighed. "People make fun of my...transformation." He was uncomfortable when he said the words "mermaid" or "merman" out loud, which most of his friends knew. It hadn't been the first time it had happened, and Aaron was sure it wouldn't be the last. He smiled a little but he was still a bit upset though he tried to hide it.
"You transform, I'm crazy as a bat, we've all got things we'll be made fun of for! But, well, it doesn't matter," Maddie reassured. "There's no shame in being mad nor in transforming!" Eyes sparkling at the thought of a tea party, they rattled off several questions in quick succession. "How big or small of a party should it be? Who should we invite? How soon can we have it? What sort of tea should I make? Which teacups should I use? Should I take some from the kitchens? What kind of refreshments should there be? Where should we have it? Ooh, maybe the woods? I do love forests!"
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 07-30-2017, 02:32 PM

I would like to participate in the Isle part of the story so I'm making a new character. ;p

Name: Grier
VK or AK: VK
Child of: The Duke of Wesleton
What they look like: Dark hair, intriguing black as coal eyes, long nose. Very short about 4'10. Usually wears his father's old outfit making him look very elegant and stands out.
Dislikes: the Isle, Elsa, and almost everything else
Friends: Shun, Maddie, and that crew if it okay with Ena
Good or bad: Nuetral but more to the bad side
Auradon or Isle: Isle
Additional: eh.
Personality: Grumpy, elegant, and... yeah.

Old 07-30-2017, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
I would like to participate in the Isle part of the story so I'm making a new character. ;p

Name: Grier
VK or AK: VK
Child of: The Duke of Wesleton
What they look like: Dark hair, intriguing black as coal eyes, long nose. Very short about 4'10. Usually wears his father's old outfit making him look very elegant and stands out.
Dislikes: the Isle, Elsa, and almost everything else
Friends: Shun, Maddie, and that crew if it okay with Ena
Good or bad: Nuetral but more to the bad side
Auradon or Isle: Isle
Additional: eh.
Personality: Grumpy, elegant, and... yeah.
Alright cool. Fine with me haha
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 07-30-2017, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
"You transform, I'm crazy as a bat, we've all got things we'll be made fun of for! But, well, it doesn't matter," Maddie reassured. "There's no shame in being mad nor in transforming!" Eyes sparkling at the thought of a tea party, they rattled off several questions in quick succession. "How big or small of a party should it be? Who should we invite? How soon can we have it? What sort of tea should I make? Which teacups should I use? Should I take some from the kitchens? What kind of refreshments should there be? Where should we have it? Ooh, maybe the woods? I do love forests!"
Aaron brightened a bit as Maddie spoke. "I was hoping not too big a gathering, just maybe a few friends. Anytime you and anywhere you want. As for tea, I personally like herbal tea but whatever you want is fine. Same goes for food, as long as there's no fish and a raspberry tart or two. The rest is completelt up to you," he said enthusiastically, back to his usual self for the most part. He adjusted his glasses in his nose.

Waving through a window
Old 07-30-2017, 05:52 PM

Hope this is okay! We are allowed to skip from character to character, right? Sorry if I'm being annoying.
--
Grier turned a corner as he saw a kid walking silently. Mark. Mark had reputation of having no friends but other than that, Grier didn't know much about him so he kept his distance. He walked along, daydreaming of going to Auradon. Like that would happen, he thought. He passed the people of the Isle. They place was especially dark and gloomy and the road he walked on stank of something unknown to him.

Feeling less grumpier than usual, he attempted to find some of his friends. They had agreed to meet so they could steel something. But Grier had forgotten where. His heart just wasn't set.

Tags
#alemwashere, (∩ ✧ ᗜ ✧ )⊃━☆゚.*, descendants2, ena was here, kayla makes 2 many threds, kayla was here, luna was here