Quantcast Life’s Death NES - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old Yesterday, 08:25 PM

Default Life’s Death NES

So basically.

We’re set in the future— the remaining humans have been forced to live on an island and technology has started to fail. There’s one uniform belief— to be named later— and it basically goes like this:

The world was created by four themes/values which are also primordial supergods— Justice, Life, Chaos, and Time. Little bits of them all bled into the world they made to store all of their people and things. Chaos was especially proud to have made a turn up in the Grecian mythosphere.

Justice created the Balance gods— created to keep humankind from getting too far out of control.

Chaos created the Apocalypse gods— so when the End finally came, there’d be some people to keep it from ever ceasing, and to take care of the innocent and worthy.

Life created humankind, and everything living. Life is older than the others, besides Time. Life also created the Angels of Living— some badass, pre-apocalypse psychopomps who’re there to keep humankind from shitting up too badly.

There are also Angel Rouges, also known as Fallen Angels. They’ve rebelled against the Angels of Living’s uptight system and are too busy preparing (and hyping)for the apocalypse. Their affiliation ranges from Chaos to neutral. Anyone who commits suicide is collected by and becomes a Fallen Angel.

And then there’s Time. Time is ancient, even compared to the other primordials. Time has only created the Others. You do not ask about the Others— if you chance to meet one, you will know. However, you will learn more than most can handle, and the price paid is to become one of them.

The apocalypse, or as the remaining humans call it, “Life’s Death”, has just begun, as you’d might expect, with Life dying. The Angels of Living have also passed, and the Failed (failed pre-creations by all of the gods besides Time) have come to end everything. Two of my characters, Apocalypse gods Raven and Crow, have taken over the job as psychopomps.

Your characters can be Fallen Angels, Apocalypse gods, or Balance gods running around trying to fix everything. You can be something else by request.

Name:
Type:
Affiliation (anyone can be a rebel):
Job and the Weapons/abilities that comes with it:
Appearance:
Personality:
Positive or Negative towards the apocalypse:
Other:

Have an interesting time, and ask me if you have any questions. Make as many characters as you want.

I’ll fill out the forms to all of my characters when I have time and am on a better device.
Old Today, 05:30 AM

Location: Somewhere in Hogwarts Castle, brewing Polyjuice Potion in my Slytherin robes

Name: Tahariel
Sexuality: Lesbian
Type: Fallen Angel
Affiliation: Chaotic good
Job: Fallen Angel, I guess
Appearance: White/greyish hair, even though she's quite young (in appearance at least.) She has steely eyes and slightly tanned skin. She's also taller than usual.
Personality: Honestly, she's still not sure about this whole Fallen Angel thing. She was a human who committed suicide shortly before the Apocalypse. She's cold and calm most of the time, but inside, she's just a scared girl.
Positive or Negative: Somewhere inbetween.
Other:

~Lady Lesso, The School for Good and Evil

Tags
crow, kayla makes, kayla makes 2 many threds, kayla was here, raven