FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2015, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
three words.
straight sex ed.
doN'T eVeN gET ME fUcKiNG STarTed oN tHIs
Old 07-12-2015, 10:54 PM

I'm really nervous because I'm going to be a freshman in August, and I was put into AP Social Studies, when really, I didn't even want to be in an AP class! I'm scared about it, and about what can happen in high school. I've heard so many different stories about bullies, the types of people and experiences, and it all sounds so intimidating, but at the same time, I finally get to experience one of the biggest milestones in life, so that's pretty neat And according to my older sister who's a senior, I missed out on one of the worst teachers in the high school! So that's a plus!
Old 07-13-2015, 04:14 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashauthor View Post
I'm really nervous because I'm going to be a freshman in August, and I was put into AP Social Studies, when really, I didn't even want to be in an AP class! I'm scared about it, and about what can happen in high school. I've heard so many different stories about bullies, the types of people and experiences, and it all sounds so intimidating, but at the same time, I finally get to experience one of the biggest milestones in life, so that's pretty neat And according to my older sister who's a senior, I missed out on one of the worst teachers in the high school! So that's a plus!
High school really isn't all its cut out to be. I know there are lots of stories about different groups with different labels, but honestly, it's not really like that. There's also very few bullies. Well, at my school at least. And don't worry too much about the AP history class! I took that class in my freshmen year as well, and it was actually pretty easy! It's a much better class to take then regular because it looks good when you sign up for colleges, and also, in the AP class, everyone there is motivated to learn and get stuff done. In regular classes (just speaking from experience), not as many people are as motivated. I tried taking regular last year but the class was incredibly disruptive and it made it hard to listen and learn. So trust me, you made the right choice!
As for some advice, avoid drama at all costs. It's hard not to get caught up in it, because there will be plenty. If you avoid drama, high school will just glide by, and its easier to focus on grades and such without it. That's about all the advice I have.
I hope some of this helped! Good luck with your freshman year I'm sure everything will go fine!

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday

Last edited by lvhamsters; 07-13-2015 at 05:19 AM.
Old 07-13-2015, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
three words.
straight sex ed.
I was able to waive sex ed and it's one of the best things I've done in my high school career. Along with PE.
It only required me to have a full schedule and to get training on it somehow so I just told them my mom's a nurse and she'll teach me :'D

Old 07-14-2015, 04:57 AM

i have a lot of built up anger over school so here goes nothing ..
basically my biggest issue about my school is pastoral care bc u have to actually fake sick to go home if ur feelin mentally shit like .. no one teaches about mental health. we can practically recite the bullying assemblies now bc they happen like 47394739483 times a year, but no one knows what to do if someone's having a panic attack. no one knows what schizophrenia is. like YEA WE GET IT. BULLYING SUCKS. WE HAVE TO TELL SOMEONE. DONT LET IT CONTINUE. BE SAFE ONLINE. o shit alaska looks like shes goin to pass out tf is goin on ???? nO ONE TEACHES KIDS THIS KIND OF STUFF. I WANT TO FIGHT THE PASTORAL DEPARTMENT THING
Old 07-14-2015, 09:49 AM

dONT GET ME FUCKING STARTED ON THE HEADMISTRESS AND MY SEXUALITY HEEELLLL NO i could literally get suspended how am I finding this funny idk

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 07-14-2015, 10:10 AM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
dONT GET ME FUCKING STARTED ON THE HEADMISTRESS AND MY SEXUALITY HEEELLLL NO i could literally get suspended how am I finding this funny idk
ONCE AGAIN HOW IS THIS EVEN LEGAL THIS IS NOT LEGAL IN THIS COUNTRY I SWEAR
It's so freaking surreal I don't believe
Old 07-28-2015, 08:18 PM

HOlTY TOITY CLASSICAL SCHOOL WITH GREEK AND LATIN AND LOGIC AND CLASSICAL LITERATURE AND UGLY UNIFORMS CAN GO FUCK ITS SELF PLEASE THANK YOU

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 07-29-2015, 01:55 AM

One more year of high school and then I'm free \./ until college \./ which I have to do because scholarship \./
But seriously. If you really hate school do online school. It's the best thing ever. I was feeling really depressed and mentally horrible and it was a struggle to get through my classes everyday and my parents noticed and agreed to let me do online school. I still take 2 classes at my school but their totally bearable. I've also found that I've been getting better grades because it's so much easier to concentrate and I can learn what I want when I want as long as it's done by the end of the semester.

Old 07-29-2015, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
HOlTY TOITY CLASSICAL SCHOOL WITH GREEK AND LATIN AND LOGIC AND CLASSICAL LITERATURE AND UGLY UNIFORMS CAN GO FUCK ITS SELF PLEASE THANK YOU
That sounds extremely close to my old Catholic school which I was forced to attend preschool through 8th grade, with the same uniform for all 10 years o.O LATIN CLASS SUCKS.

Tags
>>>, >_<, butterfly, classical cat, flaming mangoes, flaming mangoes??, forget this, hate standardized tests, i failed ela boo hoo hoo, i feel stupid in school, i wish i was harry potter, i. hate. school., if the dark returnes!!!, ihaverecesssuckers, im going to hogwarts, luna was here, my teacher is awesome, school sucks, school sux, shoot me, teachmesomethingalready, throwing, waaaaah why me?!, who hates school?, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy