Quantcast Book Advertisements! :D (If you want something new to read, click here!) - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-2011, 01:51 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf
Thumbs up Book Advertisements! :D (If you want something new to read, click here!)

There's probably a thread for this already, but, oh well!

Anyway...

You've probably already guessed what this thread is for by the title. Yep, it's a thread specifically for advertising your books on the main page of KP! Simply get a link to your book and post it here in a comment with a short description, if desired. This thread is also perfect for someone who needs something new to read but can't find the right story! Everything works out!

Also, I think it might work out better if you give a bit more info about your book for someone who might want to read it, so if you guys don't mind, (and if you want), here is a short little 'form' to 'fill out' about your book:

Title:
Genre:
Description: (if wanted)
Link:

Ex:

Title: Shadow Breaker
Genre: Fantasy
Description: (if wanted) I'm on the first chapter, so no spoilers!
Link: http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-c...ead-1926111022

Thank you, and happy reading!

~ C.T

Last edited by TheMoonWakedWolf; 02-12-2012 at 01:23 PM.
Old 02-12-2012, 01:17 PM

This thread appears a little old, but I'm hoping people will see it. It's a brilliant idea, C.T. Absolutely brilliant. :3

Title: Dragonsteel

Genre: Steampunk-type fantasy

Description: Aerrow and his crew are sorcerers that spend their lives building and tending to machines that preserve the ghosts of extinct dragons inside them. A mysterious new member of the team stirs up danger and mystery as Aerrow tries to uncover dark secrets and keep the dragons' power from falling into the hands of a faceless enemy.

Link: http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-c...t-12-986119471
Old 02-12-2012, 01:23 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

This thread is so old I don't even remember it. I looked at it and was like "Oh, hey, someone made a new thread." Then I saw 'C.T.' and I got confused. XD

This is most likely in the wrong spot, but who cares?

Oh, and danke. :3

Edit: This is so old, I forgot I change the title of my book however many months ago. o-O
Old 02-13-2012, 11:26 AM

Sigh... I've been writing this book called The Providers. It's at a standstill because I've been working on TTC so much, but if there was someone actually following it, maybe I'd start it up again. Please, please. It's really fun to write, and, hopefully, there'll be some action soon. Please?

Title: The Providers
Genre: Action/Adventure (Although it seems a bit like a horror novel at parts... sigh)
Description: (if wanted) Vasily Limerock is disgusted. Disgusted with having to look down on everyone, and kick the "lower classes" around like dogs. Many years before, it wasn't like that. Though, to the outsider, the kingdom of Micah was the same as ever, there was a secret society... the Equality Society. There, all the teens and children of any class could come together in peace. But it was burned. And now, it is being started again- as a rebellion. In their ship on the seas, they will be known as the Equal Pirates, and hated by all the forces of Micah... But only they can free the kingdom.
Link: http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-c...ent-1857118063
Other: The whole book's not a poem, thankfully. Just the prologue. :3

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run

Tags
advertising, awesome, books