Quantcast Protectors - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 10-10-2011, 11:03 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf
Default Protectors

At the dawn of time, the world was in harmony. The gods and goddesses, fearing the balance would soon break, swore they would forever live in peace. This pact was so strong, it had it's own spirit. The spirit lingered the Earth for a while, trying to find a suitable object to rest in, until it found a bronze amulet. The spirit nestled into the amulet, giving this amulet a great power; wonderful, if the amulet was kept together, but if the amulet was broken...
One day, a young boy found the amulet and sacrificed it to the gods and goddesses. The young boy smashed the amulet on a golden tablet, and the spirit of the pact was broken. Though the gods and goddesses sensed a disturbance, they had no idea they could break peace.
Centuries later of living in a world tensed by a lingering feeling something might be wrong, a young god sent war upon another god. Nothing happened, though. The young god did not die -- he even won his war. The gods and goddesses found the pact was broken, and all Hell broke loose on Earth.
One goddess, however, knew that the wars would destroy not only the gods, but the entire world as well. So, she poured her power into the wombs of several woman, who berthed children baring the goddess's power. The power, however, was not given to these children. It was passed down from generation to generation, child to child, until the power would need to be awakened to save the earth...

The world was at a particular state of calm. Though there was still war and hunger, there wasn't much. The goddess was wrong -- the wars that took place that many centuries ago hadn't destroyed the entire world, though it did destroy most the gods and goddesses. But she was correct to give her powers to those children...
They would be needed today.

Okay, here's how it works: this takes place in a world that resembles Ancient Greece. We are the children who bare the goddess's power, which is being awakened by the stirring of a great evil. We are the ones who must protect the world.
We are not the ones to slay this particular 'great evil' -- Only those who are 'the chosen humans' can do that. These 'chosen humans' are those who the broken shards of the pact of peace have clung onto. We are the ones who portect these 'chosen'.
Though we do not fight the GREAT evil, we do fight all the other evils to keep the Chosen safe.

Now, you can have two powers: one is the ability to control an 'element', the other is to turn into your inner animal. Here is the character sheet:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Family:
History:
First Power: What is your element?:
Second Power: Inner animal?:

Here is my character:
Name: Bae
Personality: Violent, sarcastic, can be kinda sadistic.
Appearance: Long, wavy brown hair. Emerald green eyes. Tall & pale.
Family: None.
History: Had a mother and little brother until the two were murdered trying to protect Bae from a monster. She never knew her father.
First Power: What is your element?: Electricity. :3
Second Power: Inner animal?: Lion.

Last edited by TheMoonWakedWolf; 10-15-2011 at 08:42 PM.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:46 AM

Name: Gregoria (pronounced Gre-GOR-ee-a)
Personality: Loves risky plans, is a little sadistic, has a really really really weird sense of humor that makes her seem mean, though she isn't.
Appearance: Blonde hair so long she can sit on it, fierce face, peircing dark brown eyes
Family: Her seven sisters and eight brothers went over to the dark side, took her prisoner, but before she could be killed, her parents rescued her, but they were then killed.
History: See Family
First Power: What is your element?: Earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Second Power: Inner animal?: Wolf

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run

Last edited by AlgebraAddict; 11-03-2011 at 10:16 AM.
Old 10-11-2011, 01:10 PM

The first dawn. Gregoria looked over the mountain into the village. Her keen ears heard their cries, and she smiled, showing a mouthfull of white teeth.

"The evil one! Where is she? She was in our village last night! She must be sacrificed! She must be killed!"

Gregoria laughed quietly to herself upon hearing the cries.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 10-11-2011, 05:08 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
The first dawn. Gregoria looked over the mountain into the village. Her keen ears heard their cries, and she smiled, showing a mouthfull of white teeth.

"The evil one! Where is she? She was in our village last night! She must be sacrificed! She must be killed!"

Gregoria laughed quietly to herself upon hearing the cries.
*AA, this is a good start, but don't you think we should wait for a few more people to join before starting?*
Old 10-11-2011, 05:26 PM

*Okay, sounds good. *

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 10-12-2011, 03:29 PM

I'll Join!!!!

Name: Caroline

Personality: Solemn and kept to herself, but can laugh and has a rather sarcastic nature. She is one of those you-can-count-on-me-no-matter-what-because-I'll-do-anything-to-save-you people. She loves to be outdoors, but often darts off on her own when she needs a moment, when she is uncomfortable, scared, embarrassed, or feels threatened.

Appearance: Let's see... Medium Brown hair that goes to the middle of her back, piercing blue eyes, and freckles scattered across the bridge of her nose to under her eyes. She is tall and tan, with "battle scars" all over her arms and legs and one right across her left cheek. Otherwise pretty features.

Family: One sister, Grace, who died at age six in a house fire. Her parents, and her unborn new sibling, also died that night in the fire because of a crime Caroline committed. The fire took place when Caroline was nine years old.

History: Lived on her own in the forest since she was 9. See Family for more details. She lived with an Eagle family until she was 12.

First Power: What is your element?: Weather. That's right. Caroline can make tornadoes with a snap of her fingers and make it sunny with the clap of her hands.

Second Power: Inner animal?: EAGLE, All the way, baby! (That was fun to type!)

Last edited by AnnaMator; 12-17-2011 at 01:37 PM.
Old 10-12-2011, 04:32 PM

Location: Tulsa with the gang, hanging out at the Admiral and rumbling with the south side socs.

Name: Anastasia
Personality: Loud, smart but can be dumb, very loyal, funny, loves a good laugh, happy, laid back, brave, adventurous, and a daydreamer
Appearance: Long red wavy hair that goes to her mid back, bright green eyes, warm smile, Is pale but can get tan.
Family: She is an only child, She has a five year old sister named Emma, who has blond hair green eyes, Her parents are both 43, Anastasia doesn't live with them much though, she has her own cottage still on the property but ways away from their house, near a stream in the forest.
History: Anastasia was a rather bright child, very bubbly, but when she turned 12, things took a turn for the worst, and she moved into her cottage by the stream. Her parents love her, but think she's dangerous. Her sister adores her.
First Power: What is your element?: Any type of water, she can control.
Second Power: Inner animal?: A doe
Old 10-14-2011, 03:48 PM

*@Jean: Anastasia... I LOVE THAT NAME!!!! (Sorry about that...)*
Old 10-16-2011, 07:16 AM

Should we start? Or wait for a couple more people?
Old 10-16-2011, 08:08 AM

Wait for me!

Name: Zoe
Personality: respectful when around the chosen but really is annoyed by them.
Appearance: long Dark hair and dark eyes. slightly tanned skin.
Family: only child, not very close to parents.
History: fends for herself, despite her parents efforts.
First Power: What is your element?: Wind.
Second Power: Inner animal?: Horse.

Tags
trolling da tags, trolololololol