Quantcast Cutting - Page 5 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 02-05-2012, 11:00 PM

Send a message via MSN to Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarissag View Post
The only thing I can think of is, in the future, if you have a bad day, go over a friend's house. A drama-free friend. And don't let yourself be alone until you're feeling better.

But that's a just-in-case idea. Ultimately, you really really really really really really need to talk to someone. Other than like, us. If not a parent, then a close family member, or a teacher, or there are hotlines you can look up if you have to...but someone. Because I'm really not in a position to give advice on something like this.
Um, I know this was directed at Emma, but I have the same problem, and... I don't have anyone. I don't talk to my parents about things like this... and this is the difference between me and people at school who are like me. They have a group of friends, a support group who is going through the same thing... the talk, they hold each other up... I've always found it troubling that I don't. I'm alone, I can't talk to people about this, and they won't talk to me.
Old 02-06-2012, 04:43 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to chelseki3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
Um, I know this was directed at Emma, but I have the same problem, and... I don't have anyone. I don't talk to my parents about things like this... and this is the difference between me and people at school who are like me. They have a group of friends, a support group who is going through the same thing... the talk, they hold each other up... I've always found it troubling that I don't. I'm alone, I can't talk to people about this, and they won't talk to me.
I would talk to you, but here are some reasons:
1. You live in the other side of the world. :P But we have Skype.
2. I don't know how to comfort people.
But on the plus side, I'm APPARENTLY, hilairous and the "funniest kid in the class." I'm not a kid. I'm a child!
Old 02-06-2012, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
If my parents permitted it, I would Skype with you! I've found that I'm pretty good at comforting after my friend got his heart broken. No, broken is an understatement. Smashed to smithereens and fed to the dogs. Anyways, I would love to help in any way I can.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:57 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

I would help to! But I don't have skype -_-

I've . . . thought about it before. My life is quite in the dumps at the moment.

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 02-06-2012, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseki3 View Post
I would talk to you, but here are some reasons:
1. You live in the other side of the world. :P But we have Skype.
2. I don't know how to comfort people.
But on the plus side, I'm APPARENTLY, hilairous and the "funniest kid in the class." I'm not a kid. I'm a child!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaR View Post
If my parents permitted it, I would Skype with you! I've found that I'm pretty good at comforting after my friend got his heart broken. No, broken is an understatement. Smashed to smithereens and fed to the dogs. Anyways, I would love to help in any way I can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
I would help to! But I don't have skype -_-

I've . . . thought about it before. My life is quite in the dumps at the moment.
Wow... thank you... you have no idea how much that brightened my day. No... week. You guys really put a lot of hope in me, just by this little thing... Thank you.

(I don't have Skype... e_e So it wouldn't work anyways, but... just knowing that you guys would help makes me feel really good. <:^) Thank you.)
Old 02-07-2012, 02:03 PM

I call my friend on the phone and we randomly chat about different brands of peanut butter when either of us are depressed. ^.^ try doing weird, totally random things. It usually helps.

Like... *taps Sandy on shoulder*

WE ALL LOVE SANDY WE ALL LOVE SANDY WE ALL LOVE SANDY WE ALL LOVE SANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT'T BE SAD!!!! TAKE A SMILEY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I will dance for you. :3 that makes you feel better!

That was fun to post.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 02-07-2012, 11:15 PM

Thank you, AA!!! >w<
Old 02-08-2012, 01:48 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to chelseki3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
I call my friend on the phone and we randomly chat about different brands of peanut butter when either of us are depressed. ^.^ try doing weird, totally random things. It usually helps.

Like... *taps Sandy on shoulder*

WE ALL LOVE SANDY WE ALL LOVE SANDY WE ALL LOVE SANDY WE ALL LOVE SANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT'T BE SAD!!!! TAKE A SMILEY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I will dance for you. :3 that makes you feel better!

That was fun to post.
That picture. Is HILARIOUS!!!!! xD
Old 02-08-2012, 02:18 PM

I'll pray for you Emma! It does seem hard, but to keep your mind off it, think of the wonderful life you'll have with Jesus when He comes back. There's also the song "There Will Be a Day" by Jeremy Camp which is a really inspiring song. Again, I'll pray for you.
Old 02-08-2012, 10:51 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

I'll pray for all of you too! Just think happy thoughts!!!!!!

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday

Tags
<3., afraid to keep on living, box full of sharp objects, don't cut!, eff happy thoughts., emma i flipping love you, emma i miss you, emma is the bestest, i love u as a sis emma, i love you so much emma, i will cry for you, i... loved you, imnotafraidtokeeponliving, keep holding on, let there be rain, notafraidtowalkthisworld, pluzzle stay, scars everywhere, scars up and down my arms, taaaaaaaaaaaaaaag, we love pluzzle, we love u emma, when hell freezes over, why do you love me?, you got this!!