Quantcast The Justin Bieber Thread of Obnoxious Biebering - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2013, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabiDi View Post
Exactly, there is no legitimate reason to hate Justin Bieber. I don't like anime at all, you guys don't start hate clubs against me... o.O /knocksonwood
By the way, this is the actual rape quote: “I really don’t believe in abortion,” Bieber says. “It’s like killing a baby?” How about in cases of rape? “Um. Well, I think that’s really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I guess I haven’t been in that position, so I wouldn’t be able to judge that.”

For one, he was sixteen when he said this, and even though some of us have different views of abortion, I think we can respect him for his thing against abortion. He wasn't really saying that RAPE happens for a reason, or that a woman should be blamed; I think he was just trying to express his religion and that maybe God has a plan for everyone, so not to lose hope. He then goes on to say that he's never been in that position and so, basically, not to take his opinion too seriously.
What's wrong with that?
Doubt that's why people hate him. Probably the guys are jealous, and pin it on his high-pitched voice, and then everyone else follows along.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresomehoopla View Post
Doubt that's why people hate him. Probably the guys are jealous, and pin it on his high-pitched voice, and then everyone else follows along.
It just got popular to hate him, so everyone does it. :/ You can hate his music, that's fine, but I don't even think he's that bad of a singer.

-Douglas Adams
Old 01-06-2013, 05:39 PM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

Hm.
Reading this thread I have gone from indifference to mild dislike to indifference.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:40 PM

Indifference is indeed the best plan.

-Douglas Adams
Old 01-06-2013, 06:10 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to MaggieMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabiDi View Post
It just got popular to hate him, so everyone does it. :/ You can hate his music, that's fine, but I don't even think he's that bad of a singer.
Yeah, I agree with you on the fact that people did it because it was popular. I heard of him even before he was this popular, and I didn't like his music from the start, but that's just my opinion. But I don't know him as a person, so who am I to judge?
Old 01-06-2013, 06:17 PM

I don't hate him. He's accomplished a lot at a young age. I don't like his music, but that's okay.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresomehoopla View Post
oKAY, being on tumblr and in the MCRmy has taught me a lot of things, for one, let people listen to the music that they like. I used to hate Beliebers and Justin Bieber and now I'm like, "So you like Justin Bieber? Okay cool, I don't have anything against that." Like, just listen to what you want!
And for the high-pitched voice, IDGAF anymore, because hey, I listen to Sleeping With Sirens and Pierce The Veil and their voices are high too.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
oKAY, being on tumblr and in the MCRmy has taught me a lot of things, for one, let people listen to the music that they like. I used to hate Beliebers and Justin Bieber and now I'm like, "So you like Justin Bieber? Okay cool, I don't have anything against that." Like, just listen to what you want!
And for the high-pitched voice, IDGAF anymore, because hey, I listen to Sleeping With Sirens and Pierce The Veil and their voices are high too.
Same with 1D and other pop.
And fashion choices.
My friend who also likes rock music, always says to E, "Why do you wear Aero? You're so preppy!" and I think it's not at all good to say that. Yeah, I don't like Aero, but if that's E's style, she should wear it. E wouldn't look like E at all if she dressed like we did. If people like to wear a specific brand, what's so wrong with that? So what if it's mainstream? If you like a band, listen to them. If you like a brand, buy it. If you like a style, dress it. As long as you're not fake.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
Same with 1D and other pop.
And fashion choices.
My friend who also likes rock music, always says to E, "Why do you wear Aero? You're so preppy!" and I think it's not at all good to say that. Yeah, I don't like Aero, but if that's E's style, she should wear it. E wouldn't look like E at all if she dressed like we did. If people like to wear a specific brand, what's so wrong with that? So what if it's mainstream? If you like a band, listen to them. If you like a brand, buy it. If you like a style, dress it. As long as you're not fake.
When I got to the part about Aero, I was like, 'CHOCOLATE. GIVE ME CHOCOLATE.'
This is proof I know nothing about fashion. :/
Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. Being a geek is extremely liberating.
~ Simon Pegg

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐

TWO HEARTS AND TWENTY-SEVEN BRAINS.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:42 PM

I'm pretty much indifferent to Justin Bieber. More power to him, he's made a name for himself and he's really young.
High pitched voices? CHRIS COLFER, GUYS!
Ha, my dad has a high pitched voice too (he's a singer).

Tags
flaming mangoes, haha fooled you kidpub, justin bieber farted, meepyargle, why because i can, y jb famus man